Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bad to worse 06:52 - Dec 4 with 4866 viewscentrestandswan

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2017/dec/03/football-swansea-city-stoke-cit

Thought it wouldn't be long.

Poll: Will we be relegated ?

Bad to worse on 06:59 - Dec 4 with 4841 viewsangryjack

Somebody needs to stick the head in Clement and that fat c@nt Nigel gibbs
Bad to worse on 07:00 - Dec 4 with 4838 viewsBrynmill_Jack

This is a sign that Clement's role has been reduced to that of a mere spectator. No control or discipline there anymore. A completely divided group of players sorely lacking in a strong leader figure as their manager.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Bad to worse on 07:04 - Dec 4 with 4830 viewsangryjack

If the c@nt had any scruples the tw@t would resign he reckons he's an honest man the pr@ck hope no one around me sings Paul Clements barmy army on Saturday
[Post edited 4 Dec 2017 7:20]
Bad to worse on 07:50 - Dec 4 with 4710 viewslonglostjack

Clement has to go now. We've got players openly talking to the press. To say that he's lost control is an understatement.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Bad to worse on 07:59 - Dec 4 with 4675 viewsNeath_Jack

About time the players started asking question of themselves.

A clear the air row is a good thing in my opinion, time for those who aren't going to stand up and be counted to f*ck off.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Bad to worse on 08:02 - Dec 4 with 4657 viewsTheFranchise

Bad to worse on 07:59 - Dec 4 by Neath_Jack

About time the players started asking question of themselves.

A clear the air row is a good thing in my opinion, time for those who aren't going to stand up and be counted to f*ck off.

Nothing wrong with arguments, it shows there's some fight in them.
Bad to worse on 08:08 - Dec 4 with 4618 viewslonglostjack

Bad to worse on 08:02 - Dec 4 by TheFranchise

Nothing wrong with arguments, it shows there's some fight in them.

Keep it in the dressing room though and don'g go blabbing to the press Olsson. I thought Bony was the captain anyway. Shambles.

Bad to worse on 08:28 - Dec 4 with 4543 viewsFireboy2

Bad to worse on 08:08 - Dec 4 by longlostjack

Keep it in the dressing room though and don'g go blabbing to the press Olsson. I thought Bony was the captain anyway. Shambles.

I couldn't give a fvck about the press

Im glad olsson said what he did

At least we fans know some of the players actually care

I think olsson deseved to say it as he was imo our best player by a mile on saturday
Login to get fewer ads

Bad to worse on 08:43 - Dec 4 with 4471 viewswestside

We've got some lazy players and some crap players which keeps costing us.
Bad to worse on 08:44 - Dec 4 with 4466 viewspencoedjack

Bad to worse on 08:28 - Dec 4 by Fireboy2

I couldn't give a fvck about the press

Im glad olsson said what he did

At least we fans know some of the players actually care

I think olsson deseved to say it as he was imo our best player by a mile on saturday

Agree with everything you say in that post.

Olsson was our best attacking option Saturday shame the other full back can’t make himself available like him. If we continue to play the diamond it’s the only way to get any width.
Bad to worse on 09:14 - Dec 4 with 4377 viewsSmellyplumz

Bad to worse on 08:08 - Dec 4 by longlostjack

We I for one are sick to the back teeth of all the secrets in this damn club. There should be no fking hiding place for any player not giving 100% simple as that. Name and shame. Well done Olsson.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Bad to worse on 09:26 - Dec 4 with 4331 viewslonglostjack

Bad to worse on 09:14 - Dec 4 by Smellyplumz

We I for one are sick to the back teeth of all the secrets in this damn club. There should be no fking hiding place for any player not giving 100% simple as that. Name and shame. Well done Olsson.

Anarchy

Bad to worse on 09:33 - Dec 4 with 4303 viewswhoflungdung

This energy could be used positively .

If we had a manager

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

Bad to worse on 11:04 - Dec 4 with 4175 viewsRobert

What a mess we’re in. We need a miracle to turn this season around. It’s possible but the owners have to do something about it now!
Bad to worse on 12:16 - Dec 4 with 4069 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Bad to worse on 11:04 - Dec 4 by Robert

What a mess we’re in. We need a miracle to turn this season around. It’s possible but the owners have to do something about it now!

THe owners are the biggest problem at the club. They can all f**k off as far as I am concerned. Both the old ones who continue to stink the place out and the new ones. They can take Clement and his dull, dull football with them.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Bad to worse on 12:55 - Dec 4 with 3912 viewsAngelRangelQS

I wonder who he may be re-fer-ring to?

If you're putting in shift week in, week out ayew just going to stand by whilst other don't?

I'm glad Olsson made such a ki point.
Bad to worse on 13:11 - Dec 4 with 3828 viewsburty

dont forget who got us out of trouble last season stick with the team and stop whining. we definately need to strengthen the squad january. who to replace him tony pulis boring football or the swansea way. we will turn this around the players will make the effort i can see it.
Bad to worse on 13:25 - Dec 4 with 3773 viewsBloodyhills

Do you think Clement will keep us up?

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Bad to worse on 13:30 - Dec 4 with 3757 viewsOldjack

no

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024