Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I’ve had enough of supporting this Club... 20:00 - Dec 4 with 15600 viewsSwans_16

So it’s Season Ticket renewal time of year yet again (Feels like it gets sooner and sooner every year now)- Time’s getting on.

I’ve supported this club through thick and thin, back from the old Vetch days of Petty and Co, the days of near Bankruptcy, and now look at us, soaring high in the great Premier League.

If i’m honest it feels like there’s nothing left of MY club, OUR club. It’s gone, dead, buried ... And pillaged for all its worth by the now Yanks - If some of our supporters who unfortunately can’t be with us (RIP YJB’s), see us in this sorry, sorry mess they’d be turning in their graves - I know of many who would.

Why are we all just so accepting of this fate ? We have a clueless manager, a clueless board, clueless owners who sacked Guido for some American wannabe on his birthday by text ? No, no, no.

This club is no longer MY club, OUR club. We don’t play anything close to the ‘Swansea Way’ of old or more recent times at the Liberty. As a fan i’ve never felt more disconnected from my club, with the feeling that we’re just ‘Customers’ now, not fans supporting our club, but supporting this regime of incompetent idiots who have stripped and ruined our club.

Whoever said the PL was the Be All and End All ? How many of us would have opted to have stayed in the Championship or even League 1 had we known what would become or our beloved Swansea at the time ? I would have for sure ... And i’m sure many of you would join me.

Gone are the days of players who actually know/respect/work for this club, and the great fans we once had who supported this club come rain nor shine. These days we have players who work for the business, fans who sell out at any given opportunity, season ticket holders who only hold season tickets for watching Manchester United, Manchester City, Arsenal, Chelsea and Liverpool.

I’m ashamed to call this MY club. This is the first time in a very long time where i won’t be renewing. I’m not lining the yanks pockets any further or supporting this awful regime.

Sorry guys, but as Duncan Bannatyne once put it I’m Out.

It’s been a pleasure.
I’ve had enough of supporting this Club... on 20:03 - Dec 4 with 5433 viewsjimmyquipment

that's me too mate season since 1984..... no more...
I’ve had enough of supporting this Club... on 20:09 - Dec 4 with 5383 viewsOldjack

How many of us would have opted to have stayed in the Championship or even League 1 had we known what would become or our beloved Swansea at the time ? I would have for sure ... And i’m sure many of you would join me.

Count me in ,and i'm seriously not wanting to line their pockets any-more ,there's fuk all coming from them and never will be. Treacherous Huw is as sly as they come

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

I’ve had enough of supporting this Club... on 20:11 - Dec 4 with 5321 viewsDarran

I’ve had enough of supporting this Club... on 20:09 - Dec 4 by Oldjack

How many of us would have opted to have stayed in the Championship or even League 1 had we known what would become or our beloved Swansea at the time ? I would have for sure ... And i’m sure many of you would join me.

Count me in ,and i'm seriously not wanting to line their pockets any-more ,there's fuk all coming from them and never will be. Treacherous Huw is as sly as they come

And not spend seven seasons in the Prem,win the Milk Cup and play in Europe?

Fuçking idiot.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

I’ve had enough of supporting this Club... on 20:15 - Dec 4 with 5314 viewsSwans_16

I’ve had enough of supporting this Club... on 20:11 - Dec 4 by Darran

Fuçking idiot.

Who honestly cares Darran ?

Look where it’s got us in the end ? Was it all worth it for when it all comes crashing down ?

I think not, i’d take us back to those days in a heartbeat if it meant keeping MY club, OUR club.
[Post edited 4 Dec 2017 20:16]
I’ve had enough of supporting this Club... on 20:16 - Dec 4 with 5313 viewsOldjack

Fuçking idiot.

and be left with nothing at the end , we have played in Europe before, fuking idiot

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

I’ve had enough of supporting this Club... on 20:16 - Dec 4 with 5268 viewsDarran

I’ve had enough of supporting this Club... on 20:15 - Dec 4 by Swans_16

Who honestly cares Darran ?

Look where it’s got us in the end ? Was it all worth it for when it all comes crashing down ?

I think not, i’d take us back to those days in a heartbeat if it meant keeping MY club, OUR club.
[Post edited 4 Dec 2017 20:16]

I care. I’ll be renewing whatever League we’re in.

I’ve had enough of supporting this Club... on 20:17 - Dec 4 with 5299 viewsWingstandwood

I'm disconnected from the club also in a way I’ve never experienced! It’s become an alien entity. A foreign body!

In fact it’s not a football club any more… It’s an American hedge fund and (not venture capitalist) an American vulture capitalist fund thats saddled the club with a bunch of leeching parasites that no sane and intelligent supporter neither wants or welcomes.

The club is a wolf in sheep’s clothing peel away the Swansea City Football Club title i.e. wool-outer layer......And? Underneath there is a vile greedy, salivating creature.

We might as well go and support McDonalds!

Argus!

I’ve had enough of supporting this Club... on 20:18 - Dec 4 with 5277 viewswhoflungdung

Fans questioning other fans .

Pitiful and it's shameful

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

Login to get fewer ads

I’ve had enough of supporting this Club... on 20:20 - Dec 4 with 5268 viewscmajack

Fuçking idiot.

Absolutely spot on darran. Ask all the teams in the EFL if they would have swapped the last 7 years with us. Of course they would have . Winning a trophy, a trip in Europe and beating some of the best in their own back yard. It's a no brainer.
I’ve had enough of supporting this Club... on 20:21 - Dec 4 with 5252 viewsSwans_16

I’ve had enough of supporting this Club... on 20:16 - Dec 4 by Darran

I care. I’ll be renewing whatever League we’re in.

I get that you care.

Most of us lifetime fans don’t anymore unfortunately Darran.

We’re getting shafted every single year for our ST’s, lining pockets of those who don’t even care about our club. It’s like being forced to go into a shop and to pay over the odds for what you know is an inferior product and is made in 2.5 minutes in a Taiwanese sweat shop.

We’re being taken for a ride by these Americans. Jenkins and Co are laughing their way to the bank from the sell-out and no one seems to want to do anything ? Protests ? Remember what happened to Petty, he was eventually virtually chased out of Swansea, scared shitless of ever returning.

The fact that nothing close to that is happening today tells you everything you need to know about OUR club.
I’ve had enough of supporting this Club... on 20:24 - Dec 4 with 5221 viewsOldjack

I’ve had enough of supporting this Club... on 20:20 - Dec 4 by cmajack

Absolutely spot on darran. Ask all the teams in the EFL if they would have swapped the last 7 years with us. Of course they would have . Winning a trophy, a trip in Europe and beating some of the best in their own back yard. It's a no brainer.

not at the cost of losing everything .Pure Greed has now taken over this once proud club

Hindsight is wonderful

I’ve had enough of supporting this Club... on 20:26 - Dec 4 with 5198 viewscmajack

I’ve had enough of supporting this Club... on 20:21 - Dec 4 by Swans_16

I get that you care.

Most of us lifetime fans don’t anymore unfortunately Darran.

We’re getting shafted every single year for our ST’s, lining pockets of those who don’t even care about our club. It’s like being forced to go into a shop and to pay over the odds for what you know is an inferior product and is made in 2.5 minutes in a Taiwanese sweat shop.

We’re being taken for a ride by these Americans. Jenkins and Co are laughing their way to the bank from the sell-out and no one seems to want to do anything ? Protests ? Remember what happened to Petty, he was eventually virtually chased out of Swansea, scared shitless of ever returning.

The fact that nothing close to that is happening today tells you everything you need to know about OUR club.

I agree with a lot of what you say but i can't believe anyone would swap the last 7 years for the mediocrity of mid table championship or league 1 football.
I’ve had enough of supporting this Club... on 20:29 - Dec 4 with 5145 viewsDarran

I’ve had enough of supporting this Club... on 20:24 - Dec 4 by Oldjack

not at the cost of losing everything .Pure Greed has now taken over this once proud club

Hindsight is wonderful

So just to clarify you won’t be renewing your season ticket then?

I’ve had enough of supporting this Club... on 20:30 - Dec 4 with 5172 viewsRancid

You'll always love the Swans no matter what.Everyone is hurting and lashing out (albeit on the internet) but you can't just collapse when the going gets tough and bail out.

Jenkins will phuck off once the Yanks stop paying him because nobody else will.He'll bugger off to the Spanish coast but we'll still be about.

It's ended shitty but I woiuldn't have swapped the last ten years for anything.I was in Valencia, try taking that off me.In hindsight that night was the very beginning of the end and all downhill from there to now.
I’ve had enough of supporting this Club... on 20:33 - Dec 4 with 5115 viewslonglostjack

Walk away and let them win without a fight ? Or stick around and be a thorn in their side until they show some bloody respect. It's OUR club and always will be. We owe it to the next generation of Swans fans not to give the bastards an easy ride.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

I’ve had enough of supporting this Club... on 20:34 - Dec 4 with 5108 viewsSwans_16

I’ve had enough of supporting this Club... on 20:26 - Dec 4 by cmajack

I agree with a lot of what you say but i can't believe anyone would swap the last 7 years for the mediocrity of mid table championship or league 1 football.

Mate, i think you’d actually be very shocked.

If you were given the choice of

Option A)
- Lose all your club identity - Community Connection, Playing Style
- Sell-out to American Owners who asset strip all you own (The stadium is the latest to be added, along with the Playing squad)
- Get fans attending every Home game who could not care less about the final result ? The amount of non-Swans in the home ends is absolutely pathetic
- A bleak future outlook

Option B)
- A brief period (in the grand scheme of things) of EPL football that will forever be a burden due to severe mis-management at all levels at the Liberty, just to come crashing down ...

The Yanks just want to make some dollar and have seen us as a vehicle to do just that.
I’ve had enough of supporting this Club... on 20:36 - Dec 4 with 5088 viewsSwanjaxs

Stay and fight for our club, never give in, hold your head up and fight, we will get OUR club back whatever the cost! STID

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

I’ve had enough of supporting this Club... on 20:37 - Dec 4 with 5075 viewsSwanjaxs

I’ve had enough of supporting this Club... on 20:33 - Dec 4 by longlostjack

Walk away and let them win without a fight ? Or stick around and be a thorn in their side until they show some bloody respect. It's OUR club and always will be. We owe it to the next generation of Swans fans not to give the bastards an easy ride.

^^ This with fackin bells on!! ^^

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

I’ve had enough of supporting this Club... on 20:43 - Dec 4 with 5005 viewsjacabertawe

I’ve had enough of supporting this Club... on 20:33 - Dec 4 by longlostjack

As the OP of this thread
Not renewing until Jenkins has gone.......... by jacabertawe 19 Nov 2017 10:23
I have recently spoken with six unrelated long term season ticket holders who have each said that they are so disenchanted with the way that our Club has gone over recent years, primarily down to the actions/inactions of Jenkins, that they have decided not to renew their STs if he is still in position in January.

I have to agree with Longlostjack. The bond is too strong, if that is not a tad melodramatic.
Don't let the bastards win, however much we despise HJ et al.

Britishness...is a political synonym for Englishness which extends English culture over the Scots, the Welsh, and the Irish. - Gwynfor Evans

I’ve had enough of supporting this Club... on 20:46 - Dec 4 with 4976 viewsSwanLuke

I’ve had enough of supporting this Club... on 20:36 - Dec 4 by Swanjaxs

Stay and fight for our club, never give in, hold your head up and fight, we will get OUR club back whatever the cost! STID

Amen to this
I’ve had enough of supporting this Club... on 20:46 - Dec 4 with 4958 viewsOldjack

I’ve had enough of supporting this Club... on 20:29 - Dec 4 by Darran

So just to clarify you won’t be renewing your season ticket then?

i'm considering it ,can't you read? ,fuking idiot

I’ve had enough of supporting this Club... on 20:48 - Dec 4 with 4940 viewsOldjack

I’ve had enough of supporting this Club... on 20:36 - Dec 4 by Swanjaxs

we can still fight and not line their pockets you know

I’ve had enough of supporting this Club... on 20:49 - Dec 4 with 4907 viewsDarran

I’ve had enough of supporting this Club... on 20:46 - Dec 4 by Oldjack

i'm considering it ,can't you read? ,fuking idiot

That’s you renewing then.

Fuçking idiot.

I’ve had enough of supporting this Club... on 20:50 - Dec 4 with 4918 viewsmax936

My lad is moving away to work so he won't be re-newing and I'm disillusioned with all that's gone on, so I'm torn as to what to do.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

I’ve had enough of supporting this Club... on 20:56 - Dec 4 with 4854 viewsshandyjack

i'll be renewing even though i'll miss first 3 months of the season playing with penguins. This was my club before the yanks and will be after they long depart.

Fuk em, they won't take my love for this club away from me

Poll: Expectation for the season

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024