Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I’ve had enough of supporting this Club... 20:00 - Dec 4 with 15689 viewsSwans_16

So it’s Season Ticket renewal time of year yet again (Feels like it gets sooner and sooner every year now)- Time’s getting on.

I’ve supported this club through thick and thin, back from the old Vetch days of Petty and Co, the days of near Bankruptcy, and now look at us, soaring high in the great Premier League.

If i’m honest it feels like there’s nothing left of MY club, OUR club. It’s gone, dead, buried ... And pillaged for all its worth by the now Yanks - If some of our supporters who unfortunately can’t be with us (RIP YJB’s), see us in this sorry, sorry mess they’d be turning in their graves - I know of many who would.

Why are we all just so accepting of this fate ? We have a clueless manager, a clueless board, clueless owners who sacked Guido for some American wannabe on his birthday by text ? No, no, no.

This club is no longer MY club, OUR club. We don’t play anything close to the ‘Swansea Way’ of old or more recent times at the Liberty. As a fan i’ve never felt more disconnected from my club, with the feeling that we’re just ‘Customers’ now, not fans supporting our club, but supporting this regime of incompetent idiots who have stripped and ruined our club.

Whoever said the PL was the Be All and End All ? How many of us would have opted to have stayed in the Championship or even League 1 had we known what would become or our beloved Swansea at the time ? I would have for sure ... And i’m sure many of you would join me.

Gone are the days of players who actually know/respect/work for this club, and the great fans we once had who supported this club come rain nor shine. These days we have players who work for the business, fans who sell out at any given opportunity, season ticket holders who only hold season tickets for watching Manchester United, Manchester City, Arsenal, Chelsea and Liverpool.

I’m ashamed to call this MY club. This is the first time in a very long time where i won’t be renewing. I’m not lining the yanks pockets any further or supporting this awful regime.

Sorry guys, but as Duncan Bannatyne once put it I’m Out.

It’s been a pleasure.
I’ve had enough of supporting this Club... on 20:57 - Dec 4 with 2195 viewsOldjack

I’ve had enough of supporting this Club... on 20:49 - Dec 4 by Darran

That’s you renewing then.

Fuçking idiot.

jeezzzzzzzzzz it is right you are duller that you look ,tvat !

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

I’ve had enough of supporting this Club... on 20:57 - Dec 4 with 2186 viewsSwanLuke

Can never understand people who have the attitude of not wanting to the support the club. If anything Swansea City Football club need their fans desperately at this time.I understand that people have other reasons such as costs etc but surely if you class yourself as a supporter you will be there whatever league we are in and especially with the current situation you would want to contribute in standing up to the hierarchy at the club. Maybe it's just me but Swansea City is in my blood, my parents worked for the club back in the 80s and I have been educated to always stick with the club through thick and thin.
I’ve had enough of supporting this Club... on 20:59 - Dec 4 with 2179 viewsjeza739

I will no doubt renew coz ive gone with my son since he was in primary sch in the dark days of petty etc.
But i understand how people feel. The way we achieved success was as important and enjoyable as actually watching it. Thats all gone now . that kent HJ etc who sold out to some unknown yanks who are only interested in using us to make money and who now advertise training bottoms as pants. PANTS!!! ffs the only pants i wear go under my friggin trousers!
I almost dont care about the game anymore. Part of me would take relegation twice if it meant the yanks lost a shit load of their precious money and those bastards who sold us down the river "to the next level" were hoarded out of the town ala petty.
Very very sad times . part of me thinks it would have been better if we'd gone down the yr after winning the cup coz its been downhill since then and couldnt be as bad as it is now
I’ve had enough of supporting this Club... on 21:00 - Dec 4 with 2177 viewsWingstandwood

I’ve had enough of supporting this Club... on 20:29 - Dec 4 by Darran

So just to clarify you won’t be renewing your season ticket then?

The ones that have a Saturday entertainment alternative might find it easier not to renew? For some indeed it is a lifetime habit.

For all I know/we know?.... Oldjack could be an incredibly good fisherman, an expert, a person whom would be just happy being sat down on a riverbank/or pier whilst being engaged in a battle of wits with a more scaly and Piscean entertainment form?

Argus!

I’ve had enough of supporting this Club... on 21:00 - Dec 4 with 2177 viewsOldjack

I’ve had enough of supporting this Club... on 20:57 - Dec 4 by SwanLuke

Can never understand people who have the attitude of not wanting to the support the club. If anything Swansea City Football club need their fans desperately at this time.I understand that people have other reasons such as costs etc but surely if you class yourself as a supporter you will be there whatever league we are in and especially with the current situation you would want to contribute in standing up to the hierarchy at the club. Maybe it's just me but Swansea City is in my blood, my parents worked for the club back in the 80s and I have been educated to always stick with the club through thick and thin.

i agree, we can fight, just don't line their pockets though !

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

I’ve had enough of supporting this Club... on 21:00 - Dec 4 with 2177 viewsplasjack

I will renew before xmas and will renew whoever owns us.
I’ve had enough of supporting this Club... on 21:02 - Dec 4 with 2161 viewsOldjack

I’ve had enough of supporting this Club... on 21:00 - Dec 4 by Wingstandwood

The ones that have a Saturday entertainment alternative might find it easier not to renew? For some indeed it is a lifetime habit.

For all I know/we know?.... Oldjack could be an incredibly good fisherman, an expert, a person whom would be just happy being sat down on a riverbank/or pier whilst being engaged in a battle of wits with a more scaly and Piscean entertainment form?

your right ,but i also love the swans ,and the thought of lining their pockets with nowt coming back makes me wanna throw up !

I’ve had enough of supporting this Club... on 21:03 - Dec 4 with 2161 viewsspiderboy

Will be there!
Gaddaffi Hitler or Mussolini in charge ,it,s my team my soul my heart belongs to SCFC
Login to get fewer ads

I’ve had enough of supporting this Club... on 21:06 - Dec 4 with 2138 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Saw none of this when we were all waltzing around valencia in our shorts thinking we were the kings of football.

Time to fight back,re energise the trust... not go away and sulk

big f@cking babies

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

I’ve had enough of supporting this Club... on 21:09 - Dec 4 with 2116 viewsplasjack

I’ve had enough of supporting this Club... on 21:02 - Dec 4 by Oldjack

your right ,but i also love the swans ,and the thought of lining their pockets with nowt coming back makes me wanna throw up !

If you love the swans keep supporting as season tickets fill the ground to support the team rather than a half empty stadium.
I’ve had enough of supporting this Club... on 21:12 - Dec 4 with 2106 viewsQJumpingJack

I will renew my season ticket once Levien and Kaplan leave our club.

I won't be spending any more of my hard earned money in the club shop/concourse on match days (for the remainder of this season).

Out of interest, was any due diligence done on the new owners when the deal was going through?
I’ve had enough of supporting this Club... on 21:13 - Dec 4 with 2105 viewsjack2jack

Couple of wins and everything will look ok again,come on lads cheer up.
I’ve had enough of supporting this Club... on 21:18 - Dec 4 with 2083 viewsjeza739

I’ve had enough of supporting this Club... on 21:06 - Dec 4 by oh_tommy_tommy

Saw none of this when we were all waltzing around valencia in our shorts thinking we were the kings of football.

Time to fight back,re energise the trust... not go away and sulk

big f@cking babies

Ive no intention of going away and sulking but as long as we're in the prem big nose etc aint going anywhere and neither are the yanks til they've made enough money. The only way i can see is for the clubs value to plumet thro relegation, making it cheap enough for someone local to buy it and start again .
I for one will accept relegation if it hastens the above. Though it goes without saying I'd rather stay in the prem but not at all costs
I’ve had enough of supporting this Club... on 21:18 - Dec 4 with 2082 viewsBillyChong

Understand the disillusionment myself and have held a season for most of the last 20 years. When those at the top show complete disregard for anything or anyone other than themselves it’s imevtable. Their arrogance has been beyond belief and don’t deserve loyal support. The will to ‘stand up and fight’ was lost when the Trust went all out to do the opposite.
I’ve had enough of supporting this Club... on 21:24 - Dec 4 with 2068 viewsQJumpingJack

Greed and arrogance have destroyed our club.
I’ve had enough of supporting this Club... on 21:28 - Dec 4 with 2054 viewsLoyal

I’ve had enough of supporting this Club... on 20:11 - Dec 4 by Darran

And not spend seven seasons in the Prem,win the Milk Cup and play in Europe?

Fuçking idiot.

The milk cup 😀

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

I’ve had enough of supporting this Club... on 21:40 - Dec 4 with 2016 viewsSmellyplumz

But it's not our club any more is it, it belongs to a hedge fund we are now just customers with no say.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

I’ve had enough of supporting this Club... on 21:54 - Dec 4 with 1970 viewsTheResurrection

I’ve had enough of supporting this Club... on 20:34 - Dec 4 by Swans_16

Mate, i think you’d actually be very shocked.

If you were given the choice of

Option A)
- Lose all your club identity - Community Connection, Playing Style
- Sell-out to American Owners who asset strip all you own (The stadium is the latest to be added, along with the Playing squad)
- Get fans attending every Home game who could not care less about the final result ? The amount of non-Swans in the home ends is absolutely pathetic
- A bleak future outlook

Option B)
- A brief period (in the grand scheme of things) of EPL football that will forever be a burden due to severe mis-management at all levels at the Liberty, just to come crashing down ...

The Yanks just want to make some dollar and have seen us as a vehicle to do just that.

FFS

- Lose what identity? What is/was the identity of SCFC because in my 40 years it's had a good bloody few. The first nonsensical argument.
- Asset strip how? There's no evidence of them doing that and the money is still being spent. A huge wage bill and a £20m net spend last January. And the stadium?? Seriously now, the stadium we didn't even own as an asset is being stripped too? Awful argument.
- What fans are they then? Are you talking about yourself? You're the one not caring or renewing your season ticket the first moment the going gets tough. Man for the trenches eh?

Get a sense of reality to your arguments for them to make some sense.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

I’ve had enough of supporting this Club... on 22:06 - Dec 4 with 1924 viewslonglostjack

I’ve had enough of supporting this Club... on 21:54 - Dec 4 by TheResurrection

FFS

- Lose what identity? What is/was the identity of SCFC because in my 40 years it's had a good bloody few. The first nonsensical argument.
- Asset strip how? There's no evidence of them doing that and the money is still being spent. A huge wage bill and a £20m net spend last January. And the stadium?? Seriously now, the stadium we didn't even own as an asset is being stripped too? Awful argument.
- What fans are they then? Are you talking about yourself? You're the one not caring or renewing your season ticket the first moment the going gets tough. Man for the trenches eh?

Only the paranoid survive in business and they are sharp. Cosy up to them at your peril.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

I’ve had enough of supporting this Club... on 22:38 - Dec 4 with 1871 viewsTNT

ST since '70s. Not changing that for no scumbag.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

I’ve had enough of supporting this Club... on 00:45 - Dec 5 with 1781 viewsJack59

I’ve had enough of supporting this Club... on 21:09 - Dec 4 by plasjack

If you love the swans keep supporting as season tickets fill the ground to support the team rather than a half empty stadium.

What we need is an empty stadium. That would at least demonstrate to the Yanks that we won't be walked over without a whimper. HJ & MM probably assured them that thousands of loyal fans were there for the taking.
Who would have thought, when we won promotion to the EPL, that even with an extra £100 million coming in each year, we would still be looking to make an annual profit in transfer dealings. At least that's one league thing we're top of. Never mind being the worst attacking side in the league since 2004, we're easily pleased aren't we boys?

A lot of people just can't add up anymore, I think plastic replacing cash is mainly to blame.
I’ve had enough of supporting this Club... on 08:14 - Dec 5 with 1684 viewsjeza739

I’ve had enough of supporting this Club... on 21:54 - Dec 4 by TheResurrection

FFS

Think you need reality to your argument. Do you seriously fhink the yanks have bought the lease for any other reason other than to increase the value of their investment?
How much of their own money have they invested?
Theres still millions left over from the summer tranfer window ffs
How much will they spend in jan ? I wont be holding my breath.
PC is a problem at our club but he's nowhere near the biggest lroblem.

Thought you were trying to get elected onto the trust board to fight these issues ?
I’ve had enough of supporting this Club... on 08:42 - Dec 5 with 1640 viewsDr_Winston

It's perfectly OK to pine for the lower leagues as long as you agree not to attempt to buy tickets for Premier League games if we ever make it back here.

Otherwise it's just self pitying revisionist shite.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

I’ve had enough of supporting this Club... on 08:47 - Dec 5 with 1632 viewsjeza739

I certainly dont pine for the lower leagues . i do however see theres bigger issues than our league position.
I desperately want us to remain in premier league but nkt at all costs

Jenkins out yanks out ..... That'll do for a start
I’ve had enough of supporting this Club... on 08:49 - Dec 5 with 1629 viewswhoflungdung

No, stay in Prem League at all costs for me

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024