Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I’ve had enough of supporting this Club... 20:00 - Dec 4 with 15593 viewsSwans_16

So it’s Season Ticket renewal time of year yet again (Feels like it gets sooner and sooner every year now)- Time’s getting on.

I’ve supported this club through thick and thin, back from the old Vetch days of Petty and Co, the days of near Bankruptcy, and now look at us, soaring high in the great Premier League.

If i’m honest it feels like there’s nothing left of MY club, OUR club. It’s gone, dead, buried ... And pillaged for all its worth by the now Yanks - If some of our supporters who unfortunately can’t be with us (RIP YJB’s), see us in this sorry, sorry mess they’d be turning in their graves - I know of many who would.

Why are we all just so accepting of this fate ? We have a clueless manager, a clueless board, clueless owners who sacked Guido for some American wannabe on his birthday by text ? No, no, no.

This club is no longer MY club, OUR club. We don’t play anything close to the ‘Swansea Way’ of old or more recent times at the Liberty. As a fan i’ve never felt more disconnected from my club, with the feeling that we’re just ‘Customers’ now, not fans supporting our club, but supporting this regime of incompetent idiots who have stripped and ruined our club.

Whoever said the PL was the Be All and End All ? How many of us would have opted to have stayed in the Championship or even League 1 had we known what would become or our beloved Swansea at the time ? I would have for sure ... And i’m sure many of you would join me.

Gone are the days of players who actually know/respect/work for this club, and the great fans we once had who supported this club come rain nor shine. These days we have players who work for the business, fans who sell out at any given opportunity, season ticket holders who only hold season tickets for watching Manchester United, Manchester City, Arsenal, Chelsea and Liverpool.

I’m ashamed to call this MY club. This is the first time in a very long time where i won’t be renewing. I’m not lining the yanks pockets any further or supporting this awful regime.

Sorry guys, but as Duncan Bannatyne once put it I’m Out.

It’s been a pleasure.
I’ve had enough of supporting this Club... on 18:47 - Dec 6 with 4467 viewstaffpunk

Just because you're losing, just because you're losing...

Second Time Around Record Shop-Tonypandy, RCT-Open Friday and Saturday. Valley Leaflets-Reliable Leaflet Distribution throughout South Wales.

I’ve had enough of supporting this Club... on 18:51 - Dec 6 with 4453 viewsNeath_Jack

I’ve had enough of supporting this Club... on 18:47 - Dec 6 by taffpunk

As much as it pains me to agree with you...

Aye, wouldn't hear any of this not renewing nonsense if we were having a good season.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

I’ve had enough of supporting this Club... on 19:04 - Dec 6 with 4426 viewsunion_jack

I’ve had enough of supporting this Club... on 18:51 - Dec 6 by Neath_Jack

Aye, wouldn't hear any of this not renewing nonsense if we were having a good season.

It's why we are losing though.

The ineptitude at board and management level is destroying everything this club did well in spades. Although as someone said, the revenue fro ST sales and pay-on-the-day may be minuscule compared to TV revenue, I think anyone not renewing due to principle are well within their rights.

I wouldn't give a penny to that shower under principle.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

I’ve had enough of supporting this Club... on 19:09 - Dec 6 with 4411 viewsjack247

I’ve had enough of supporting this Club... on 18:51 - Dec 6 by Neath_Jack

Of course we wouldn’t.

Each to their own I suppose, I’m sure they will come back if and when we start playing well again.
I’ve had enough of supporting this Club... on 20:47 - Dec 6 with 4383 viewsTNT

I’ve had enough of supporting this Club... on 18:47 - Dec 6 by taffpunk

Yeah, they set you up for a tap in there mate. All 20,000 of them were one of the 3,000 back in the day mind.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

I’ve had enough of supporting this Club... on 20:56 - Dec 6 with 4370 viewsFlashberryjack

I’ve had enough of supporting this Club... on 20:47 - Dec 6 by TNT

Yeah, they set you up for a tap in there mate. All 20,000 of them were one of the 3,000 back in the day mind.

Sinking deserting ship a rats ship like.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

I’ve had enough of supporting this Club... on 21:03 - Dec 6 with 4354 viewsvetchonian

I’ve had enough of supporting this Club... on 19:04 - Dec 6 by union_jack

It's why we are losing though.

The ineptitude at board and management level is destroying everything this club did well in spades. Although as someone said, the revenue fro ST sales and pay-on-the-day may be minuscule compared to TV revenue, I think anyone not renewing due to principle are well within their rights.

I wouldn't give a penny to that shower under principle.

The less who renew gives the Yanks more seats sell for corporate hospitality

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

I’ve had enough of supporting this Club... on 21:48 - Dec 6 with 4321 viewsunion_jack

I’ve had enough of supporting this Club... on 21:03 - Dec 6 by vetchonian

The less who renew gives the Yanks more seats sell for corporate hospitality

If they supply it, it will cost them money. Fine.

Not many are going to buy CH packages in the Championship or God forbid L1.
[Post edited 6 Dec 2017 21:50]

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Login to get fewer ads

I’ve had enough of supporting this Club... on 23:18 - Dec 6 with 4284 viewsTNT

If 15,000 bought STs by Dec. 31st as opposed to March, the Yanks would be denied £300,000 (15,000 x £20).

I’ve had enough of supporting this Club... on 07:31 - Dec 7 with 4218 viewstaffpunk

I’ve had enough of supporting this Club... on 20:47 - Dec 6 by TNT

It was the same at ours, thousands only started complaining about the 'Red' when it was obvious we were going to be relegated!

Second Time Around Record Shop-Tonypandy, RCT-Open Friday and Saturday. Valley Leaflets-Reliable Leaflet Distribution throughout South Wales.

I’ve had enough of supporting this Club... on 21:39 - Dec 7 with 4090 viewsTNT

I’ve had enough of supporting this Club... on 07:31 - Dec 7 by taffpunk

It was the same at ours, thousands only started complaining about the 'Red' when it was obvious we were going to be relegated!

Mmmm...don't want to start a ten pager, but no club should mess with its colour of origin.

I’ve had enough of supporting this Club... on 22:33 - Dec 7 with 4052 viewsmonmouth

I’ve had enough of supporting this Club... on 21:39 - Dec 7 by TNT

Mmmm...don't want to start a ten pager, but no club should mess with its colour of origin.

Original colour? I always thought Cardiff were yellow?

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

I’ve had enough of supporting this Club... on 23:49 - Dec 7 with 4017 viewsTNT

I’ve had enough of supporting this Club... on 22:33 - Dec 7 by monmouth

Know your history mun Monny, their original colour was shit brown... I kid thee not.

I’ve had enough of supporting this Club... on 20:40 - Dec 8 with 3899 viewsTNT

I’ve had enough of supporting this Club... on 22:33 - Dec 7 by monmouth

Agree with them being yellow.

As for their shirt, more puke - to go with the shit brown. The history books call it chocolate brown, along with black knickers!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024