Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Linked with Andre Ayew 10:33 - Dec 5 with 18492 viewsmagicdaps10

Report by Alan Nixon, Sun.

Claims that we are interested at around 10M. Hope its just the usual nonsense, creativity is what we desperately need.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Linked with Andre Ayew on 13:55 - Dec 5 with 5523 viewscmajack

Linked with Andre Ayew on 13:23 - Dec 5 by Bobby_Fischer

According to Transfermarkt hes got 11 goals and 8 assists in 42 games.

A lot of them were sub appearances - if you add up all the minutes played its more like 27 games.

For that reason I think they will be very reluctant to sell him to a relegation rival.

And some on here still prefer his brother. What a joke.
Linked with Andre Ayew on 14:00 - Dec 5 with 5512 views34dfgdf54

Linked with Andre Ayew on 13:55 - Dec 5 by cmajack

And some on here still prefer his brother. What a joke.

I've always found that strange I must be honest.
Linked with Andre Ayew on 14:48 - Dec 5 with 5449 viewsDr_Winston

Seems sometimes like half our fanbase could act as transfer consultants for Huw.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Linked with Andre Ayew on 15:05 - Dec 5 with 5416 viewsTheKirkyLife

Right now he's exactly what we need. Great on set pieces, great receiving set pieces, goal scorer, creator.

I'd buy him back for £20 million let alone £10.
Linked with Andre Ayew on 22:30 - Dec 8 with 5204 viewsNirvana

Linked with Andre Ayew on 15:05 - Dec 5 by TheKirkyLife

Right now he's exactly what we need. Great on set pieces, great receiving set pieces, goal scorer, creator.

I'd buy him back for £20 million let alone £10.

Love you, Kirky.

But Ayew isn't the answer.

4 key passes the entire season is not the creative midfielder we need.

More appropriate names:

Viera
Ljajic
Benjamin Bourigeaud (Siggy clone)
Miguel Almiron
Yusuf Yazici
Albert Rusnak
Linked with Andre Ayew on 23:42 - Dec 8 with 5141 viewsTheKirkyLife

Linked with Andre Ayew on 22:30 - Dec 8 by Nirvana

Love you, Kirky.

But Ayew isn't the answer.

4 key passes the entire season is not the creative midfielder we need.

More appropriate names:

Viera
Ljajic
Benjamin Bourigeaud (Siggy clone)
Miguel Almiron
Yusuf Yazici
Albert Rusnak

Listen I'm a fan of Ljajic as much as anyone who knows underrated forwards but he's not going to come here. Neither is Viera after the way Clement treated Mesa. Never heard of the other ones nor seen any big stats to back them up.

It's what Ayew can do in our side that counts and I remember very fondly that amazing whip of a cross meeting Gomis' head. In a #10 role at the tip of a diamond formation he'd be free to do what he wants.

If I was to go for anyone apart from him I'd go for Alireza Jahanbakhsh of AZ Alkmaar. He is absolutely lighting up the Eredivisie at the moment with 4 goals and 6 assists in 13 appearances. More to the point is he's 24, young enough to know that he could get better. AZ are doing incredibly well this season so he may be difficult to pry away but with funds as tight as they are in the Eredivisie I don't think we'd need pay more than £10 million.
Linked with Andre Ayew on 07:40 - Dec 9 with 5076 viewsSwanski

The only reason why we should get him as he is probably the only person who could be on the same football wavelength as Jordan
I feel our team don't know what Jordan will do next on the field.
Linked with Andre Ayew on 14:12 - Dec 9 with 4993 viewsBobby_Fischer

Well looks like Ayew just done his hamstring against Chelsea

Poll: Who should take over from Jenkins?

Login to get fewer ads

Linked with Andre Ayew on 14:15 - Dec 9 with 4991 viewsjackjackjackjack

On Radio 5 commentary "Ayew has been poor since he's come on".

Poll: Where will we finish in the Championship ?

Linked with Andre Ayew on 14:18 - Dec 9 with 4985 viewsBobby_Fischer

Linked with Andre Ayew on 14:15 - Dec 9 by jackjackjackjack

On Radio 5 commentary "Ayew has been poor since he's come on".

Been holding his hamstring since about 2 mins after he came on.

Poll: Who should take over from Jenkins?

Linked with Andre Ayew on 14:23 - Dec 9 with 4975 viewsTom1912

We don't score goals, of course we should take him back at £10m
Linked with Andre Ayew on 14:54 - Dec 9 with 4946 viewsBloodyhills

Linked with Andre Ayew on 11:36 - Dec 5 by jack247

This is just creative journalism surely?

Well, it is the sun.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Linked with Andre Ayew on 07:31 - Jan 9 with 4522 viewsNirvana

Linked with Andre Ayew on 23:42 - Dec 8 by TheKirkyLife

Listen I'm a fan of Ljajic as much as anyone who knows underrated forwards but he's not going to come here. Neither is Viera after the way Clement treated Mesa. Never heard of the other ones nor seen any big stats to back them up.

It's what Ayew can do in our side that counts and I remember very fondly that amazing whip of a cross meeting Gomis' head. In a #10 role at the tip of a diamond formation he'd be free to do what he wants.

If I was to go for anyone apart from him I'd go for Alireza Jahanbakhsh of AZ Alkmaar. He is absolutely lighting up the Eredivisie at the moment with 4 goals and 6 assists in 13 appearances. More to the point is he's 24, young enough to know that he could get better. AZ are doing incredibly well this season so he may be difficult to pry away but with funds as tight as they are in the Eredivisie I don't think we'd need pay more than £10 million.

Thankfully, I think we've moved on from the "Ayew is coming back" express, especially if it involves Mawson going the other way. Andre is not the creative answer we need, and would be vastly overpriced. To be clear, though, if it comes down to him or Sakho I'd rather reunite the Ayew brothers.

As for Jahanbakhsh, I agree and listed his name way back at the beginning of the summer and more recently as someone we should bring in. But with him being on fire this season and AZ third in the Eredivisie, I'd assume he'd only move to a bigger club higher up the table than us and will probably wait until the summer.

And, you're probably right about Viera and Ljajic. But both Las Palmas and Torino are struggling, and if we threw enough money their way we could probably entice one of them. That would be my plan, anyway. If not, the other guys I mentioned would be my top targets. All young, talented, excellent fits and exactly what we're missing, and attainable. Their stats for you:

Benjamin Bourigeaud - 4 goals / 4 assists / 2.3 key passes / 1.8 shots / 2.2 crosses / 1.6 tackles / 23 years old

Miguel Almiron - 9 goals / 8 assists / 1.8 key passes / 2.9 shots / 1.5 dribbles / 1.7 tackles / 24 years old

Yusuf Yazici - 3 goals / 3 assists / 1.6 key passes / 1.9 shots / 1.5 crosses / 1.8 tackles / 20 years old

Albert Rusnak - 7 goals / 13 assists / 3.3 key passes / 2.8 shots / 1.7 crosses / 23 years old
Linked with Andre Ayew on 07:58 - Jan 9 with 4455 viewsnierika

If we sign him it least we take a guaranteed goal away from West Ham's reverse fixture! :D
Linked with Andre Ayew on 07:34 - Jan 10 with 4278 viewsNirvana

Linked with Andre Ayew on 07:58 - Jan 9 by nierika

If we sign him it least we take a guaranteed goal away from West Ham's reverse fixture! :D

Fair play, Nierika.

It's set in stone he'll score the winning goal, surely.

Good point, sign him up.
Linked with Andre Ayew on 08:59 - Jan 10 with 4204 viewsYossarian

Linked with Andre Ayew on 11:04 - Dec 5 by WarwickHunt

"Scouting" used loosely there. Very fûcking loosely...

What the fûck do they do all day? Seriously.

I don’t agree with anything you post....but this is a First.

"Yossarian- the very sight of the name made him shudder.There were so many esses in it. It just had to be subversive" (Catch 22)

Linked with Andre Ayew on 09:09 - Jan 10 with 4189 viewsYossarian

Why not offer Stoke Ki, and Fer plus £10 million for Joe? Huw might go for it as he used to play for us a long time ago. Mesa and Joe in midfield with Nathan wide right and Carroll or Clucas on the left.
I’d rather have Ferrie on crutches than Fer.

"Yossarian- the very sight of the name made him shudder.There were so many esses in it. It just had to be subversive" (Catch 22)

Linked with Andre Ayew on 09:21 - Jan 10 with 4158 views34dfgdf54

Linked with Andre Ayew on 09:09 - Jan 10 by Yossarian

Why not offer Stoke Ki, and Fer plus £10 million for Joe? Huw might go for it as he used to play for us a long time ago. Mesa and Joe in midfield with Nathan wide right and Carroll or Clucas on the left.

I’d be amazed if Joe would even consider it. We’re odds on to go down, Joe will want to be playing at the highest level in his peak years, and rightly so.

Would make me s*ck if he went to Celtic.
Linked with Andre Ayew on 09:43 - Jan 10 with 4106 viewsnantywatcher

Linked with Andre Ayew on 09:09 - Jan 10 by Yossarian

You'd want to get rid of Fer and keep Mesa? That's hilarious.
Linked with Andre Ayew on 09:46 - Jan 10 with 4104 viewsawayjack

Linked with Andre Ayew on 10:57 - Dec 5 by pencoedjack

Personally @ 10 million I’d bite there hand off

It is shite scouting mind

So would I - he proven goal scorer with us and we've spunked far more than £10m on failed gambles.
Linked with Andre Ayew on 10:02 - Jan 10 with 4088 viewsJacket

All this talk about our scouting team reminded me of this beaut of an article from Wales Online a few years back, hailing our scouting system just as things were starting to go belly up at the height of Monk's pomp. It's fair to say the article hasn't aged particularly well..

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/how-swansea-city-go-si
Linked with Andre Ayew on 10:12 - Jan 10 with 4070 viewsYossarian

Linked with Andre Ayew on 09:43 - Jan 10 by nantywatcher

I don’t think either are good enough for us if we want to stay in the PL but I’d rather keep Mesa for a scrap in the Championship. You want to keep Fer ahead of Mesa- that’s really fu*ked up and totally hilarious.

Linked with Andre Ayew on 10:17 - Jan 10 with 4062 viewsjack247

Is Leon back soon? Even if he only lasts an hour he would make both Fer and Mesa look better players
Linked with Andre Ayew on 10:31 - Jan 10 with 4035 viewsWarwickHunt

Linked with Andre Ayew on 10:02 - Jan 10 by Jacket

All this talk about our scouting team reminded me of this beaut of an article from Wales Online a few years back, hailing our scouting system just as things were starting to go belly up at the height of Monk's pomp. It's fair to say the article hasn't aged particularly well..

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/how-swansea-city-go-si

"Garry Monk has kept Swansea's football philosophy going"

Linked with Andre Ayew on 11:31 - Jan 10 with 3970 viewsawayjack

Linked with Andre Ayew on 09:43 - Jan 10 by nantywatcher

Fer is probably the laziest slowest midfielder in our PL years. Yes he pops up with the odd goal but responsible for 3 times as many conceded by his poor ball control and walking pace during most matches.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024