Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
7 Players Swansea should be looking at in January? 15:44 - Dec 5 with 5087 viewsBobby_Fischer

A fan's view from 90min.com:

1. Nacer Chadli
2. Jonathan Viera
3. Andre Ayew
4. Alessio Da Cruz
5. Dominic Solanke
6. Jack Wilshere
7. Daniel Opare

http://www.90min.com/posts/5873456-6-players-swansea-should-be-looking-to-sign-o

Poll: Who should take over from Jenkins?

7 Players Swansea should be looking at in January? on 19:23 - Dec 5 with 4833 viewsCooperman

1. Been there but didn’t get the T-shirt
2. Cue The Res / Nivvi / Dimi WW4
3. Wouldn’t surprise me
4. LOL
5. LOL
6. LOL
7. LOL

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

7 Players Swansea should be looking at in January? on 19:28 - Dec 5 with 4819 viewskarnataka

We can look at them all we like.
7 Players Swansea should be looking at in January? on 19:38 - Dec 5 with 4790 viewsJoe_bradshaw

I’m sure they’ll all be gagging to join our basket case of a club.

Good players are going to want high wages to come here. They’ll want release clauses in the event of relegation. Their package will be too much for the owners to stomach. If we have a new progressive manager he might be able to convince them but there’s no way we’re paying off Clement and his entourage AND spending the necessary in January.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

7 Players Swansea should be looking at in January? on 19:45 - Dec 5 with 4778 viewsRancid

Nice list but not one of those would fancy the switch permanently.

Loan moves will be the way we go more than likely.
7 Players Swansea should be looking at in January? on 18:00 - Dec 7 with 4269 viewswhiterock

7 Players Swansea should be looking at in January? on 19:23 - Dec 5 by Cooperman

1. Been there but didn’t get the T-shirt
2. Cue The Res / Nivvi / Dimi WW4
3. Wouldn’t surprise me
4. LOL
5. LOL
6. LOL
7. LOL

Chadli at £27m not for me but at £10m maybe, played twice for Brom, maybe Pardew will pick him?
7 Players Swansea should be looking at in January? on 20:02 - Dec 7 with 4174 views34dfgdf54

1: Will be a lot better suited to Pardew’s management. It’s a no go.
2: I can’t imagine his mate Roque having too many good words to say about us. Won’t move with us looking doomed.
3: Realistic I think. Thumbs up from me.
4: who?
5: Already have one kid leading the line. Not the time to be letting other clubs youngsters make their mistakes here.
6: Too injury prone.
7: Need a right back. No idea if he’s any good though.
7 Players Swansea should be looking at in January? on 20:37 - Dec 7 with 4127 viewswhiterock

7 Players Swansea should be looking at in January? on 20:02 - Dec 7 by 34dfgdf54

1: Will be a lot better suited to Pardew’s management. It’s a no go.
2: I can’t imagine his mate Roque having too many good words to say about us. Won’t move with us looking doomed.
3: Realistic I think. Thumbs up from me.
4: who?
5: Already have one kid leading the line. Not the time to be letting other clubs youngsters make their mistakes here.
6: Too injury prone.
7: Need a right back. No idea if he’s any good though.

1, possibly
2, Agreed
3, At the right price but still need a creative midfielder
4, Trust others judgement
5, Is he a creative type from midfield
6, No thanks
7, Need a creative midfielder, tinkering , yes but not at the expense of a creative midfielder

creative midfielder, 1st of January, not 31st
7 Players Swansea should be looking at in January? on 21:03 - Dec 7 with 4080 viewsharryhpalmer

7 Players Swansea should be looking at in January? on 20:37 - Dec 7 by whiterock

1, possibly
2, Agreed
3, At the right price but still need a creative midfielder
4, Trust others judgement
5, Is he a creative type from midfield
6, No thanks
7, Need a creative midfielder, tinkering , yes but not at the expense of a creative midfielder

creative midfielder, 1st of January, not 31st

6 No thanks???

Are you watching JW right now. He is bossing the game, and scored an absolute peach, as well as creating loads of chances, and shooting (on target) from distance.

I'd have him in a heartbeat.

Poll: Who do you want as next Manager?

Login to get fewer ads

7 Players Swansea should be looking at in January? on 22:38 - Dec 7 with 3984 viewsTheKirkyLife

Out of everyone we've been linked with for January and the Summer months ago I'd like to see us have genuine bids for Ayew, Wilshere and Arias.

Chadli will improve under Pardew, Viera will never come here after Mesa's treatment, Da Cruz, Solanke should not be considered for a relegation scrap. Opare is a maybe? He's decent from what I've seen and heard but remember Tabanou?
7 Players Swansea should be looking at in January? on 22:38 - Dec 7 with 3984 viewswhiterock

7 Players Swansea should be looking at in January? on 21:03 - Dec 7 by harryhpalmer

6 No thanks???

Are you watching JW right now. He is bossing the game, and scored an absolute peach, as well as creating loads of chances, and shooting (on target) from distance.

I'd have him in a heartbeat.

the guy is a talent and has potential, will he fulfill it? Too injury prone for me
7 Players Swansea should be looking at in January? on 23:17 - Dec 7 with 3945 viewsEasternJack

Seeing as we're making shlt up, let's bring a Laudrup, Chico and his half-brick back.

Poll: Hull vs Middlesborough - What do we want?

7 Players Swansea should be looking at in January? on 11:07 - Dec 8 with 3777 viewsicecoldjack

We can look but not touch .

Won't happen IMO I'm always hopeful but then why not recruit correctly in the summer ?

Another one of Jenkins lies by the way. He's always maintained that the work should get done in the summer as there is very little quality around in January.

The bloke is full of shlt.
7 Players Swansea should be looking at in January? on 11:22 - Dec 8 with 3762 viewsKGriz16

I can see us getting Ayew on loan for 6 months paying his wages and a fee. Something I think would be good and would add to the squad. He's a lot more clinical than his brother and puts the work in.
6. We don't need Jack Wilshere. We've got too many CM's of his ilk.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024