Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What have the Amercians achieved? 15:54 - Dec 5 with 7775 viewsQJumpingJack

They have been in charge since Summer 2016.

What positives have they made to the club & the community?
What have they achieved?
What have the Amercians achieved? on 19:48 - Dec 6 with 2406 viewsGowerjack

What have the Amercians achieved? on 18:27 - Dec 6 by Loyal

Spot on, money recovered, big millions from a future sale to bank.
Huge profits. Asset stripping by the back door.
I mean why even consider them genuine, look how they bought their shares in the first place. Rotten to the core, all of them.
Scum.
[Post edited 6 Dec 2017 18:29]

Ok I'll bite..

What is the mechanism for our overlords to have extracted in the region of £60 million from the club?

Just asking.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

What have the Amercians achieved? on 19:54 - Dec 6 with 2398 viewsLoyal

What have the Amercians achieved? on 19:48 - Dec 6 by Gowerjack

Ok I'll bite..

What is the mechanism for our overlords to have extracted in the region of £60 million from the club?

Just asking.

I would say what is there to show they havent ?

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

What have the Amercians achieved? on 20:05 - Dec 6 with 2382 viewsbonymine

* Nothing whatsoever,.....Phuk off back to Uncle Sam you asset stripping vultures from Delaware .....

Does that sum it up or what ?

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

What have the Amercians achieved? on 20:07 - Dec 6 with 2372 viewsShonky

What have the Amercians achieved? on 19:16 - Dec 6 by labrax

SCFC are far from making a profit. Our wage bills almost equals our revenue. Although they do have £20mil in the bank.

Based on the last financials submitted, we are in the shit!
[Post edited 6 Dec 2017 19:17]

The yanks are making money even if SCFC are losing it.

Its just a ride...

What have the Amercians achieved? on 20:28 - Dec 6 with 2343 viewsTheResurrection

What have the Amercians achieved? on 20:07 - Dec 6 by Shonky

The yanks are making money even if SCFC are losing it.

You're not familiar with our financial situation are you...

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

What have the Amercians achieved? on 20:37 - Dec 6 with 2322 viewsbonymine

What have the Amercians achieved? on 20:28 - Dec 6 by TheResurrection

You are deluded you ignoramus .....

As you were .....👍👍

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

What have the Amercians achieved? on 20:37 - Dec 6 with 2322 viewsShonky

What have the Amercians achieved? on 20:28 - Dec 6 by TheResurrection

Ours? or Theirs?

Its just a ride...

What have the Amercians achieved? on 23:32 - Dec 6 with 2259 viewsBloodyhills

They have achieved nothing and damaged much.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Login to get fewer ads

What have the Amercians achieved? on 23:46 - Dec 6 with 2255 viewsdobjack2

What have the Amercians achieved? on 18:38 - Dec 6 by labrax

"Kaplan and Levien want Swansea to become more self-sufficient in their financial dealings, and one of their prime objectives for that goal is to take control of Liberty Stadium" BBC

So that's one objective achieved!

So far the American takeover has brought with it frequent managerial changes, a narrow escape from relegation and the sale of some of the Swans' best players.

It has also brought what Jenkins believes to be greater financial security but, until projects such as the Liberty Stadium's acquisition and the club's commercial expansion are complete, it remains to be seen what the Americans' legacy at Swansea will be.
[Post edited 6 Dec 2017 18:41]

You can’t argue that they haven’t brought greater financial security to the people they bought shares and voting rights off.
What have the Amercians achieved? on 00:46 - Dec 7 with 2234 viewsLeonWasGod

Neutral:
-Assuming the lease of the stadium. Time will tell whether that works in our benefit.

Negatives:
- £15m loss in their first season - edit: that's not right is it; the loss was declared in the last accounts, which presumably predate their arrival - not sure on this.

- Failure to put in place decent player acquisition set-up, leading to 2 shambolic transfer windows x2, failure to get much needed transfer targets over the line, leaving the squad bare thin in some areas, lacking quality and lacking depth.

- Some awful decisions regarding managers and managerial changes

- Playing silly beggars (or being stupidly naive) with the Trust situation

Verdict:
2/10 must try harder
[Post edited 7 Dec 2017 0:51]
What have the Amercians achieved? on 01:00 - Dec 7 with 2228 viewsLeonWasGod

What have the Amercians achieved? on 13:44 - Dec 6 by Nookiejack

They have managed to replicate DC United’s performance on the pitch - both us and them now bottom of respective leagues

Great effort by the Yanks

https://www.mlssoccer.com/standings

DC United have a better PPG ratio than us - they're flying along in comparison!

It's almost as if they don't know how to run a football club isn't it? And won't be the last time moneymen screw up a football club.
What have the Amercians achieved? on 07:06 - Dec 7 with 2172 viewsBillyChong

What have the Amercians achieved? on 18:41 - Dec 6 by TheResurrection

I guessed this thread was just designed for perennial moaners to fill their boots, but for a sense of balance....

Website and media. A massive improvement all round here. The media we get daily straight to our fingertips is something we could only have dreamed of before. Even live games for the development squad for us all to enjoy.

Fan zone and big screen outside stadium. Decent effort here and making an effort for the kids

Stadium lease. Regardless of perceived concerns, and maybe rightly so, they're still made more headway there than the previous lot did.

Sponsorship and Commercial revenues. Got no real detail here but I wouldn't find it hard to believe they're bettering previous attempts at trying to increase revenue in these areas.

Gave us the manager we wanted last January. He may not be what we want now and we didn't want the one they brought in before him but they acted quick and we got somewhere.

Try to look at everything, good and bad, it's only then we can all come to actual conclusions.

Hardly groundbreaking developments though and some of those should have been put in place by Dineen years ago to bring us up to Premier League standard.
What have the Amercians achieved? on 14:15 - Dec 7 with 2084 viewsQJumpingJack

Their PR leaves a lot to be desired. There seems to be no attempt to improve this.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024