Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What have the Amercians achieved? 15:54 - Dec 5 with 7770 viewsQJumpingJack

They have been in charge since Summer 2016.

What positives have they made to the club & the community?
What have they achieved?
What have the Amercians achieved? on 16:18 - Dec 5 with 5300 viewsHeadmaster

Achievements? A new club shop and stadium lease, if that can actually be counted as a positive. Oh, and a new website. Fantastic. And here's some more of their achievements:

They hired Billy Bob Bradley.
They fired Billy Bob Bradley.
They almost got us relegated last year.
They will get us relegated this year.
They sold Sigurdsson at the last minute, leaving us with no replacement.
They still haven't fired Droopy Huw, despite the staggering levels of incompetence and greed he's shown over the last three years.

We're like a circus that's not entertaining in the slightest.
What have the Amercians achieved? on 16:22 - Dec 5 with 5294 viewsswan65split

What have the Amercians achieved? on 16:18 - Dec 5 by Headmaster

Achievements? A new club shop and stadium lease, if that can actually be counted as a positive. Oh, and a new website. Fantastic. And here's some more of their achievements:

They still haven't fired Droopy Huw, despite the staggering levels of incompetence and greed he's shown over the last three years.

Destroyed the Club
Depressed. angered and pissed off the fans

Planning plenty of Pop concerts in the Stadium that we were told they would expand,
What have the Amercians achieved? on 16:27 - Dec 5 with 5276 viewswestside

Sold Williams, Ayew, Lorente
What have the Amercians achieved? on 16:35 - Dec 5 with 5249 viewstheloneranger

What have the Amercians achieved? on 16:18 - Dec 5 by Headmaster

They won't fire Pinnochio , he's got a 2 year contract

Plus he and his pals sold their voting rights, giving the owners full control of the club and able to pass anything they want without any objections....!!

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

What have the Amercians achieved? on 13:25 - Dec 6 with 4907 viewsQJumpingJack

Maybe in the next club board meeting, the Trust can ask in a constructive manner what Jason and Steve have learnt from the mistakes they have made and how they plan not to make them again this season.
What have the Amercians achieved? on 13:44 - Dec 6 with 4860 viewsNookiejack

They have managed to replicate DC United’s performance on the pitch - both us and them now bottom of respective leagues

Great effort by the Yanks

https://www.mlssoccer.com/standings
What have the Amercians achieved? on 13:52 - Dec 6 with 4840 viewsDafyddHuw

Somehow managed to scare the Trust into some subservient entity.
What have the Amercians achieved? on 13:57 - Dec 6 with 4837 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Central heating.

Straight roads.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Login to get fewer ads

What have the Amercians achieved? on 14:08 - Dec 6 with 4809 viewsLoyal

What have the Amercians achieved? on 13:57 - Dec 6 by Joe_bradshaw

Central heating.

Straight roads.

A cracking tea party in 1776.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

What have the Amercians achieved? on 14:34 - Dec 6 with 4785 viewslonglostjack

What have the Amercians achieved? on 13:44 - Dec 6 by Nookiejack

They have managed to replicate DC United’s performance on the pitch - both us and them now bottom of respective leagues

Great effort by the Yanks

https://www.mlssoccer.com/standings

Takes some doing fair play.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

What have the Amercians achieved? on 15:03 - Dec 6 with 4759 viewsJacket

Simple answer. The square route of absolute fack all.
What have the Amercians achieved? on 17:50 - Dec 6 with 4655 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Saved me time and money, I stopped going to see Bradley's bollocks after the Spurs away game and have now given up on the comatose Clement.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

What have the Amercians achieved? on 18:08 - Dec 6 with 4626 viewspencoedjack

If you asked someone in the hedge fund they would say they have achieved what they set out to do
What have the Amercians achieved? on 18:27 - Dec 6 with 4607 viewsLoyal

What have the Amercians achieved? on 18:08 - Dec 6 by pencoedjack

If you asked someone in the hedge fund they would say they have achieved what they set out to do

Spot on, money recovered, big millions from a future sale to bank.
Huge profits. Asset stripping by the back door.
I mean why even consider them genuine, look how they bought their shares in the first place. Rotten to the core, all of them.
Scum.
[Post edited 6 Dec 2017 18:29]

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

What have the Amercians achieved? on 18:29 - Dec 6 with 4603 viewsFerrieBodde

Ruined this football club and turned it into a laughing stock. That's what they've achieved.
What have the Amercians achieved? on 18:31 - Dec 6 with 4592 viewslabrax

What have the Amercians achieved? on 18:08 - Dec 6 by pencoedjack

Which is what specifically?

Codfish

What have the Amercians achieved? on 18:38 - Dec 6 with 4578 viewslabrax

"Kaplan and Levien want Swansea to become more self-sufficient in their financial dealings, and one of their prime objectives for that goal is to take control of Liberty Stadium" BBC

So that's one objective achieved!

So far the American takeover has brought with it frequent managerial changes, a narrow escape from relegation and the sale of some of the Swans' best players.

It has also brought what Jenkins believes to be greater financial security but, until projects such as the Liberty Stadium's acquisition and the club's commercial expansion are complete, it remains to be seen what the Americans' legacy at Swansea will be.
[Post edited 6 Dec 2017 18:41]

Codfish

What have the Amercians achieved? on 18:40 - Dec 6 with 4567 viewspencoedjack

What have the Amercians achieved? on 18:31 - Dec 6 by labrax

Which is what specifically?

See Loyals post sums it up nicely
What have the Amercians achieved? on 18:41 - Dec 6 with 4570 viewsTheResurrection

I guessed this thread was just designed for perennial moaners to fill their boots, but for a sense of balance....

Website and media. A massive improvement all round here. The media we get daily straight to our fingertips is something we could only have dreamed of before. Even live games for the development squad for us all to enjoy.

Fan zone and big screen outside stadium. Decent effort here and making an effort for the kids

Stadium lease. Regardless of perceived concerns, and maybe rightly so, they're still made more headway there than the previous lot did.

Sponsorship and Commercial revenues. Got no real detail here but I wouldn't find it hard to believe they're bettering previous attempts at trying to increase revenue in these areas.

Gave us the manager we wanted last January. He may not be what we want now and we didn't want the one they brought in before him but they acted quick and we got somewhere.

Try to look at everything, good and bad, it's only then we can all come to actual conclusions.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

What have the Amercians achieved? on 18:44 - Dec 6 with 4548 viewsJackfath

What have the Amercians achieved? on 18:41 - Dec 6 by TheResurrection

I guessed this thread was just designed for perennial moaners to fill their boots, but for a sense of balance....

Website and media. A massive improvement all round here. The media we get daily straight to our fingertips is something we could only have dreamed of before. Even live games for the development squad for us all to enjoy.

Fan zone and big screen outside stadium. Decent effort here and making an effort for the kids

Stadium lease. Regardless of perceived concerns, and maybe rightly so, they're still made more headway there than the previous lot did.

Sponsorship and Commercial revenues. Got no real detail here but I wouldn't find it hard to believe they're bettering previous attempts at trying to increase revenue in these areas.

Gave us the manager we wanted last January. He may not be what we want now and we didn't want the one they brought in before him but they acted quick and we got somewhere.

Try to look at everything, good and bad, it's only then we can all come to actual conclusions.

The "Fan Zone" is a decent idea but it is currently thoroughly unattractive. Needs a great deal of work to bring it to what it should be. They could start by dismantling the cage like barriers that surround it.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

What have the Amercians achieved? on 18:49 - Dec 6 with 4542 views1462jack

What have the Amercians achieved? on 18:38 - Dec 6 by labrax

"Kaplan and Levien want Swansea to become more self-sufficient in their financial dealings, and one of their prime objectives for that goal is to take control of Liberty Stadium" BBC

So that's one objective achieved!

So far the American takeover has brought with it frequent managerial changes, a narrow escape from relegation and the sale of some of the Swans' best players.

It has also brought what Jenkins believes to be greater financial security but, until projects such as the Liberty Stadium's acquisition and the club's commercial expansion are complete, it remains to be seen what the Americans' legacy at Swansea will be.
[Post edited 6 Dec 2017 18:41]

See DC United , that’s where we are headed , well they can’t be relegated
What have the Amercians achieved? on 19:03 - Dec 6 with 4521 viewsmonmouth

Well I would say that the American's have done exactly what they would have been expected to do. maybe a bit more. I thought they'd stick with Bradley and appoint Donovan somewhere, and spend nothing last January, as we looked dead and buried. The longer term problem isn't the Americans, it was selling to the Americans. Just because they were basically sold a dream into ponying up the cash, which was the single objective.

I'm going to nick E20s phrase here. Hardly surprising that a dog barks like a dog. We are owned by people that know a lot about money and nothing about football, and less than nothing about english league football. They are behaving like....yep, that's right!

Be very interesting to see what happens this January as it will be a pointer to future plans. In some ways, I hope it is to cut the whopping wage bill and start to get us back in shape, because I think we're a goner. Lightning rarely strikes twice.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

What have the Amercians achieved? on 19:10 - Dec 6 with 4505 viewsShonky

I imagine they have achieved the profits they intended/hoped to. They spawned another season in the Prem. I'm guessing it would have worked out for them even if we had gone down last season. Still money to be made.
A more pertinent question would be, what have the Romans.. err ..sorry ...Americans ever done for us. Answer - fk all, but then its naïve to expect any different.

Its just a ride...

What have the Amercians achieved? on 19:11 - Dec 6 with 4498 viewslabrax

What have the Amercians achieved? on 18:49 - Dec 6 by 1462jack

See DC United , that’s where we are headed , well they can’t be relegated

These Americans have got a lot of work to do not to mention PC! I just hope we can pull away from the relegation zone and start playing decent football again. We are in a bit of a mess at the minute and it needs sorting quickly.

I can't believe we are in such a position, it's very sad and depressing!!!

Let's hope January brings some decent players and some goals.

Codfish

What have the Amercians achieved? on 19:16 - Dec 6 with 4486 viewslabrax

What have the Amercians achieved? on 19:10 - Dec 6 by Shonky

I imagine they have achieved the profits they intended/hoped to. They spawned another season in the Prem. I'm guessing it would have worked out for them even if we had gone down last season. Still money to be made.
A more pertinent question would be, what have the Romans.. err ..sorry ...Americans ever done for us. Answer - fk all, but then its naïve to expect any different.

SCFC are far from making a profit. Our wage bills almost equals our revenue. Although they do have £20mil in the bank.

Based on the last financials submitted, we are in the shit!
[Post edited 6 Dec 2017 19:17]

Codfish

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024