Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Garry Monk 16:57 - Dec 5 with 5930 viewstheloneranger

Middlesbrough and Leeds United fans turn on former Swansea City boss Garry Monk after latest social media post

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/middlesbrough-leeds-un

[Post edited 5 Dec 2017 17:03]

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Garry Monk on 09:24 - Dec 6 with 1411 viewswhiterock

Hang on, he steadied the ship when ML had all but given up, took us to 8th the following season and was on 13 points exactly 2 years ago when he got the bullet (we're on 9 now), the style did wither but the Barca'esque type players were coming to an end who still need to be replaced. I can only wish him good luck for all he done for Swansea both as a player and a manager.
Garry Monk on 09:24 - Dec 6 with 1411 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Garry Monk on 05:37 - Dec 6 by icecoldjack

Of course Jenkins had a major part to play but who was the prick running to him and stabbing Laudrup in the back ? who was the guy upsetting other players and causing the drift who formed the clique that saw most of our team leave once he became manager.
Who was the guy who instead of being moved on loan to Bristol pretended he had a back injury so he could stay in the thick of the stirring ?

He made the bullets, Jenkins fired them. I'm not saying Jenkins has no responsibility he hired him, but only after a long and persistant brown nosing by Monk, who took a leave out of the Martinez book when dealing with Jacket, did the same with Laudurp .

Decent player for us in the lower leagues, great captain but his ego wrote cheques his ability as a man and a manager couldn't cash .

Monk got into Laudrup straight away, on the USA tour he led a group of players to almost revolt against the manager, "training methods" etc, strange how the stories in the press started dissapearing after he and tate,taylor left, of course a 5-0 win against QPR and 3=0 against West Ham later and he looked a fool ! i think this made Garry more determined to be proven right and he went on a quest to undermine his manager further.

So yeah, he ruined us

His utter hatred reached its crescendo when he was left out of the starting eleven at Wembley for the League Cup Final in favour of Ki at centre back. Laudrup knew what was happening and looking back, delivered what must have been a devastating blow to Monk.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Garry Monk on 09:51 - Dec 6 with 1387 viewsDarran

Garry Monk on 09:24 - Dec 6 by whiterock

Hang on, he steadied the ship when ML had all but given up, took us to 8th the following season and was on 13 points exactly 2 years ago when he got the bullet (we're on 9 now), the style did wither but the Barca'esque type players were coming to an end who still need to be replaced. I can only wish him good luck for all he done for Swansea both as a player and a manager.

Know what? I don’t care,we are rock bottom of the League on our third manager (soon to be fourth probably) since Monk went and it’s still Monks fault.
Fuçk him,fuçk Boro and fuçk everyone else that have nothing to do with Swansea City.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Garry Monk on 16:06 - Dec 6 with 1275 viewsDrizzy

Garry Monk on 07:24 - Dec 6 by Dr_Winston

Seems about right.

It's a shame Monk's failings as a human being will overshadow his considerable achievements as a player and club captain.

"failings as a human being"

That's special even for you, Jobs.

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

Garry Monk on 22:45 - Dec 6 with 1193 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Garry Monk on 20:51 - Dec 5 by icecoldjack

Garry Monk ruined us.

Usurped our only major trophy winning manager and utterly destroyed our playing style in an experiment driven purely by his own over inflated sense of self worth. Utter c*nt

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Garry Monk on 23:36 - Dec 6 with 1162 viewsTNT

Garry Monk on 05:37 - Dec 6 by icecoldjack

Of course Jenkins had a major part to play but who was the prick running to him and stabbing Laudrup in the back ? who was the guy upsetting other players and causing the drift who formed the clique that saw most of our team leave once he became manager.
Who was the guy who instead of being moved on loan to Bristol pretended he had a back injury so he could stay in the thick of the stirring ?

He made the bullets, Jenkins fired them. I'm not saying Jenkins has no responsibility he hired him, but only after a long and persistant brown nosing by Monk, who took a leave out of the Martinez book when dealing with Jacket, did the same with Laudurp .

Decent player for us in the lower leagues, great captain but his ego wrote cheques his ability as a man and a manager couldn't cash .

Monk got into Laudrup straight away, on the USA tour he led a group of players to almost revolt against the manager, "training methods" etc, strange how the stories in the press started dissapearing after he and tate,taylor left, of course a 5-0 win against QPR and 3=0 against West Ham later and he looked a fool ! i think this made Garry more determined to be proven right and he went on a quest to undermine his manager further.

So yeah, he ruined us

When I saw the players in the airport en route to Malmo, Petrolul Ploiesti, Napoli, the Spaniards sat in one circle, the others in another. Everyone seemed chilled with the whole thing. I really don't think Monk designed this arrangement tbf.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024