Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Trump Petition 19:29 - Dec 5 with 7635 viewsmax936

https://speakout.38degrees.org.uk/campaigns/3063?utm_source=email&utm_medium=bla

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Trump Petition on 13:54 - Dec 6 with 3844 viewsLord_Bony

A top Yale University psychiatrist says there is an alarming problem with the president's mental health and psyche

He has a different view on reality to the rest of us and is caught up in his own little world where by all that matters is Donald Trump winning and nothing else. He is also a threat to world peace at this moment in time.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Trump Petition on 14:24 - Dec 6 with 3822 viewsLoyal

Trump Petition on 13:54 - Dec 6 by Lord_Bony

A top Yale University psychiatrist says there is an alarming problem with the president's mental health and psyche

He has a different view on reality to the rest of us and is caught up in his own little world where by all that matters is Donald Trump winning and nothing else. He is also a threat to world peace at this moment in time.

I predicted him winning on here a few years back.
I think the world is a safer place with him as president.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Trump Petition on 14:39 - Dec 6 with 3808 viewsLord_Bony

Trump Petition on 14:24 - Dec 6 by Loyal

I for one was relieved he won the election over warhawk Clinton.

He started off ok but his recent behaviour seems to suggest he is not mentally up to the task of holding the most responsible position on earth.

Definitely a screw loose somewhere imho.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Trump Petition on 15:42 - Dec 6 with 3768 viewslondonlisa2001

Trump Petition on 14:24 - Dec 6 by Loyal

Yeah, it's almost impossible to imagine anything more likely to lead to world peace than the utter f*ckwit declaring Jerusalem Israel's capital.

The world is immeasurably more dangerous with him as president. He's a stain on his country, as are those that support him.
Trump Petition on 15:49 - Dec 6 with 3760 viewsTheKirkyLife

Whatever your view on Trump vs Clinton I think everybody can agree that neither should have been in that position. In what should have been a simple Sanders win for one term before new leaders come to the forefront, instead we got two people seemingly hell bent on threatening a third world war to get their way.

As Trump would put it? Sad.
Trump Petition on 17:01 - Dec 6 with 3720 viewsPozuelosSideys

What is he playing at with Israel/Palestine? I get that it was one of the things he wanted to do and made clear he would do if he became President, but how can he not see the chaos this will cause?

All he needs now to complete the set is jump into the Ireland issue. The world certainly isnt a safer place with him around, his lack of poitical nouse is astounding. Being President is not like being a CEO.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Trump Petition on 17:13 - Dec 6 with 3707 viewslonglostjack

Trump Petition on 17:01 - Dec 6 by PozuelosSideys

What is he playing at with Israel/Palestine? I get that it was one of the things he wanted to do and made clear he would do if he became President, but how can he not see the chaos this will cause?

All he needs now to complete the set is jump into the Ireland issue. The world certainly isnt a safer place with him around, his lack of poitical nouse is astounding. Being President is not like being a CEO.

It would clearly lead to chaos. Motive? Could the ensuing unrest create the excuse for Israel to take decisive action against Iran backed Hamas in the Lebanon? Trump seems determined to tear up the Iran atomic deal.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Trump Petition on 17:53 - Dec 6 with 3671 viewsCountyJim

The bloke's a nutter

But did we have petitions when we had the Chinese President over here his human rights record is appalling

How about the Saudi king they actually chop people's heads arms and God knows what else off

The list is endless
Login to get fewer ads

Trump Petition on 17:54 - Dec 6 with 3670 viewsperplex

Seems the Americans are well happy with him, it`s the elite who are getting ever more worried about him hence the negative media coverage, and as a few of us realise the masses will believe a lot of the stuff media reports to them even if it happens to be untrue or spun a certain way.
Trump Petition on 17:57 - Dec 6 with 3666 viewsperplex

It`s been chaos over there for years mun, personally I`m open minded and prepared to see how he does because the ones before him were fcuking useless.
Trump Petition on 18:04 - Dec 6 with 3657 viewslonglostjack

Trump Petition on 17:54 - Dec 6 by perplex

Seems the Americans are well happy with him, it`s the elite who are getting ever more worried about him hence the negative media coverage, and as a few of us realise the masses will believe a lot of the stuff media reports to them even if it happens to be untrue or spun a certain way.

OMG - the power of fake news.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Trump Petition on 18:06 - Dec 6 with 3655 viewsHighjack

Trump Petition on 17:53 - Dec 6 by CountyJim

The bloke's a nutter

But did we have petitions when we had the Chinese President over here his human rights record is appalling

How about the Saudi king they actually chop people's heads arms and God knows what else off

The list is endless

Exactly, and the Spanish PM turned up today without a peep despite all the OTT brutality shown towards voters in Catalonia, and his continued aggression towards British people in Gibraltar.

Trump is a hilarious buffoon who constantly posts ill judged tweets and makes off colour remarks but he's nowhere near many other world leaders who have been welcomed here despite horrendous human rights records.

Again these people who get outraged on Twitter have their priorities completely messed up.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Trump Petition on 18:34 - Dec 6 with 3633 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

If this is enough to drive people to riot and commit crime then I think the questions and fingers should be pointed at those people.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Trump Petition on 19:21 - Dec 6 with 3595 viewslondonlisa2001

Three things, I suspect.

One, he is quite genuinely utterly stupid.

Two, that chaos has always been an effective background against which a small number are able to make a huge amount of money.

Third, that his son-in-law is influencing matters quite considerably.

It comes to something when us, the EU, China, Russia, and even the Pope are telling him he's a f*ckwit.
Trump Petition on 19:23 - Dec 6 with 3591 viewslondonlisa2001

Trump Petition on 18:34 - Dec 6 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

If this is enough to drive people to riot and commit crime then I think the questions and fingers should be pointed at those people.

No fingers should be pointed at those who quite deliberately cause provocation and great offence then?

What a grasp of world affairs you have Dwight.
Trump Petition on 19:30 - Dec 6 with 3578 viewsexiledclaseboy

Wait till he tells Theresa May of Bognor Regis exactly what he thinks of her again. The thick tw@t.

Poll: Tory leader

Trump Petition on 19:33 - Dec 6 with 3572 viewslondonlisa2001

Trump Petition on 19:30 - Dec 6 by exiledclaseboy

Wait till he tells Theresa May of Bognor Regis exactly what he thinks of her again. The thick tw@t.

Lol. Poor woman, she was away for a few days on holiday apparently last time he did it.

Can you imagine sitting somewhere having a nice glass of wine with your family when all of a sudden your phone starts buzzing frantically with a thousand idiot Trump supporters abusing you.
Trump Petition on 19:36 - Dec 6 with 3564 viewsunion_jack

Trump Petition on 18:06 - Dec 6 by Highjack

Exactly, and the Spanish PM turned up today without a peep despite all the OTT brutality shown towards voters in Catalonia, and his continued aggression towards British people in Gibraltar.

Trump is a hilarious buffoon who constantly posts ill judged tweets and makes off colour remarks but he's nowhere near many other world leaders who have been welcomed here despite horrendous human rights records.

Again these people who get outraged on Twitter have their priorities completely messed up.

Hear, hear.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Trump Petition on 19:38 - Dec 6 with 3561 viewsHumpty

Like you say, he said he would do it.

And that's about it. He doesn't give a f*ck about the ramifications, it's all about him winning. and this was easy to do so he did it.

And the more his advisors and foreign leaders tell him not to do it, the more likely he is going to do it. Because he has the thought processes of a toddler.

I'm the boss, you can't tell me what to do etc.

He doesn't give a damn about the consequences. It's all about him.
Trump Petition on 19:40 - Dec 6 with 3553 viewsBobby_Fischer

He's actually gone ahead with it?

Poll: Who should take over from Jenkins?

Trump Petition on 19:41 - Dec 6 with 3551 viewsHumpty

Trump Petition on 17:54 - Dec 6 by perplex

Americans happy with him?

He has record low approval ratings and record high disapproval ratings for any president at this stage of his presidency.

So not quite.
[Post edited 6 Dec 2017 22:05]
Trump Petition on 19:42 - Dec 6 with 3547 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Trump Petition on 19:30 - Dec 6 by exiledclaseboy

He could move the American Embassy to Bognor?

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Trump Petition on 19:44 - Dec 6 with 3544 viewslondonlisa2001

Trump Petition on 19:36 - Dec 6 by union_jack

Hear, hear.

Let's hope he doesn't suddenly decide to recognise Northern Ireland as part of the Republic of Ireland. Or Sturgeon as the only legitimate authority in Scotland...

The difference between Xi and Trump is the direction of travel.

The Saudis shouldn't be allowed anywhere near a state visit. But it comes to something when America is 'not as bad as Saudi Arabia' dont you think?
Trump Petition on 19:48 - Dec 6 with 3538 viewsexiledclaseboy

Trump Petition on 17:53 - Dec 6 by CountyJim

The bloke's a nutter

The list is endless

Many people spoke out against the China state visit. It was a shameful episode for the U.K.

Poll: Tory leader

Trump Petition on 20:16 - Dec 6 with 3490 viewsunion_jack

Trump Petition on 19:44 - Dec 6 by londonlisa2001

Let's hope he doesn't suddenly decide to recognise Northern Ireland as part of the Republic of Ireland. Or Sturgeon as the only legitimate authority in Scotland...

The difference between Xi and Trump is the direction of travel.

The Saudis shouldn't be allowed anywhere near a state visit. But it comes to something when America is 'not as bad as Saudi Arabia' dont you think?

What I think is (sadly) we are not in a position to refuse a sr=Tate visit by the POTUS. It would be a diplomatic shot in the foot.

I don't see Trump as the threat others do. He's a buffoon without a shadow of a doubt but his credibility is getting less and less each passing day.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024