Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Trump Petition 19:29 - Dec 5 with 7650 viewsmax936

https://speakout.38degrees.org.uk/campaigns/3063?utm_source=email&utm_medium=bla

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Trump Petition on 20:33 - Dec 6 with 1590 viewslondonlisa2001

Trump Petition on 20:16 - Dec 6 by union_jack

What I think is (sadly) we are not in a position to refuse a sr=Tate visit by the POTUS. It would be a diplomatic shot in the foot.

I don't see Trump as the threat others do. He's a buffoon without a shadow of a doubt but his credibility is getting less and less each passing day.

What he's done today is exceptionally threatening unfortunately.

I honestly think laughing him off becomes impossible when he does these sorts of things.

There've been a number of American Presidents who haven't had a State visit. It was May acting out of sheer desperation after Brexit that's led to this.

We're never going to get trade deal with the US that is anything other than utterly skewed in their favour. Not with this president (probably not with any other). It'll involve the NHS for one thing. We should leave well alone.
Trump Petition on 20:36 - Dec 6 with 1586 viewsBobby_Fischer

Trump Petition on 20:16 - Dec 6 by union_jack

What I think is (sadly) we are not in a position to refuse a sr=Tate visit by the POTUS. It would be a diplomatic shot in the foot.

I don't see Trump as the threat others do. He's a buffoon without a shadow of a doubt but his credibility is getting less and less each passing day.

But its the power this f*cking buffoon holds - a buffoon is fine, but make a buffoon the president of the USA and thats when issues pop up.

Poll: Who should take over from Jenkins?

Trump Petition on 21:43 - Dec 6 with 1556 viewsunion_jack

Trump Petition on 20:36 - Dec 6 by Bobby_Fischer

But its the power this f*cking buffoon holds - a buffoon is fine, but make a buffoon the president of the USA and thats when issues pop up.

Don't mistake my post for supporting Trump. I don't but I do support the Stare visit. The two aren't mutually exclusive.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Trump Petition on 22:55 - Dec 6 with 1520 viewsmax936

Trump Petition on 13:54 - Dec 6 by Lord_Bony

A top Yale University psychiatrist says there is an alarming problem with the president's mental health and psyche

He has a different view on reality to the rest of us and is caught up in his own little world where by all that matters is Donald Trump winning and nothing else. He is also a threat to world peace at this moment in time.

We surely don't need a Psychiatrist to tell us that never mind a Top one LB.

Trump Petition on 22:59 - Dec 6 with 1519 viewsmax936

Trump Petition on 15:49 - Dec 6 by TheKirkyLife

Whatever your view on Trump vs Clinton I think everybody can agree that neither should have been in that position. In what should have been a simple Sanders win for one term before new leaders come to the forefront, instead we got two people seemingly hell bent on threatening a third world war to get their way.

As Trump would put it? Sad.

John McCain should have had the Presidency a few yrs back, that man spoke sense and still speaks sense.

Trump Petition on 23:12 - Dec 6 with 1506 viewsDarran

Trump Petition on 22:59 - Dec 6 by max936

John McCain should have had the Presidency a few yrs back, that man spoke sense and still speaks sense.

What do you think of him backing the United States tax reform bill this week and what do you think of him backing Trump over Jerusalem today Max?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Trump Petition on 11:36 - Dec 7 with 1425 viewsperplex

Trump Petition on 19:41 - Dec 6 by Humpty

Americans happy with him?

He has record low approval ratings and record high disapproval ratings for any president at this stage of his presidency.

So not quite.
[Post edited 6 Dec 2017 22:05]

Do they really my Brother lives in the states, and he supports neither the Republicans or Democrats he just can not be asked, however he assures me if there was an Election called now Trump he would win as he has already delivered more promises he made to the workers etc than any of his predecessor's since Regan, the working class are well happy with him, but he`s rocking the boat and making the elite very uncomfortable which is in a way great to see, so just stop believing all the jargon these people are spinning for not all of it is true, the problem as far as the media goes is that masses will believe and follow like sheep looks like your one of them.
Trump Petition on 15:18 - Dec 7 with 1373 viewsHighjack

Every recent president has been unashamedly pro Israel and none have done the slightest thing for the Palestinians. This move by trump is definitely a massive step further but it is in line with general US policy over the last seventy odd years to let Israel get away with whatever the f uck they like.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Login to get fewer ads

Trump Petition on 15:56 - Dec 7 with 1358 viewsLord_Bony

I still don't understand how the hell can one country unilaterally declare Jerusalem the capital of Israel when the rest of the world including the United Kingdom and the United Nations are adamant that Tel Aviv remains the capital of Israel.

It is a dangerous and unexpected move by Trump the implications of which could be very serious for Peace negotiations in future between Palestine and Israel.

This will embolden Israel,they can now pretty much do what they like with the Palestinian problem not good for peace in the Middle East

This post has been edited by an administrator

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Trump Petition on 17:57 - Dec 7 with 1312 viewsperplex

Another example of how the media are so bias towards Trump happened again today, Trumps Dentures came looseduring a speech which no doubt can happen to anyone with dentures, anyway just take a look at what the media are reporting I rest my case.
Trump Petition on 18:05 - Dec 7 with 1303 viewslondonlisa2001

Trump Petition on 17:57 - Dec 7 by perplex

Another example of how the media are so bias towards Trump happened again today, Trumps Dentures came looseduring a speech which no doubt can happen to anyone with dentures, anyway just take a look at what the media are reporting I rest my case.

I'm not remotely interested in Trump's dentures.

I am interested in him making an utterly stupid decision over Jerusalem that will cause carnage and damage any chance for peace in that region to satisfy the powerful, rich, pro-Zionists.

And you think he's 'anti elite'? Lol. He's just pushed the most pro-elite tax plan ever seen.
Trump Petition on 18:11 - Dec 7 with 1288 viewsperplex

Trump Petition on 18:05 - Dec 7 by londonlisa2001

I'm not remotely interested in Trump's dentures.

I am interested in him making an utterly stupid decision over Jerusalem that will cause carnage and damage any chance for peace in that region to satisfy the powerful, rich, pro-Zionists.

And you think he's 'anti elite'? Lol. He's just pushed the most pro-elite tax plan ever seen.

There has been carnage damage and unlasting peace over there for as long as I can remember did you not know this.
Trump Petition on 18:22 - Dec 7 with 1273 viewsHighjack

Trump Petition on 17:57 - Dec 7 by perplex

I know I'm being ageist here, but it's ridiculous that the two candidates for presidency of the United States were in their seventies. Sanders is closer to eighty I believe, and we have a similar situation here, with corbyn and cable. May ain't no spring chicken either.

It's a fact of life that people decline physically and mentally after a certain age. Why are we putting elderly people in the most high pressure, physically demanding jobs in the world? A 72 year old would struggle to get a normal job in this country. Why are they allowed to lead the free world?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

Trump Petition on 19:43 - Dec 7 with 1236 viewsperplex

Trump Petition on 18:22 - Dec 7 by Highjack

I know I'm being ageist here, but it's ridiculous that the two candidates for presidency of the United States were in their seventies. Sanders is closer to eighty I believe, and we have a similar situation here, with corbyn and cable. May ain't no spring chicken either.

It's a fact of life that people decline physically and mentally after a certain age. Why are we putting elderly people in the most high pressure, physically demanding jobs in the world? A 72 year old would struggle to get a normal job in this country. Why are they allowed to lead the free world?

You may have a point,. but then there`s younger leaders like Obama who caused a lot of trouble with his own allies in Israel.
Trump Petition on 21:31 - Dec 7 with 1210 viewsmax936

Had Email today saying that 100.000 people had signed the petition in 24hrs. Seems very well liked does Mr Trump

Trump Petition on 21:45 - Dec 7 with 1201 viewsLohengrin

Trump Petition on 21:31 - Dec 7 by max936

Had Email today saying that 100.000 people had signed the petition in 24hrs. Seems very well liked does Mr Trump

I wouldn't get too cocky, Max. Sixty three million voted in his favour in 24 hrs across the pond a little while back.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Trump Petition on 21:47 - Dec 7 with 1199 viewsDarran

Trump Petition on 21:45 - Dec 7 by Lohengrin

I wouldn't get too cocky, Max. Sixty three million voted in his favour in 24 hrs across the pond a little while back.

Max is going to save the world.

Trump Petition on 21:48 - Dec 7 with 1196 viewsLohengrin

Trump Petition on 21:47 - Dec 7 by Darran

Max is going to save the world.

Trump Petition on 21:49 - Dec 7 with 1193 viewsmax936

Trump Petition on 21:45 - Dec 7 by Lohengrin

The vote was taken in this Country, those Yanks know nothing see SCFC for a very good example

Trump Petition on 21:51 - Dec 7 with 1190 viewsmax936

Trump Petition on 21:48 - Dec 7 by Lohengrin

Can't believe I used to like you

Trump Petition on 21:53 - Dec 7 with 1188 viewsDarran

Trump Petition on 21:48 - Dec 7 by Lohengrin

Trump Petition on 21:56 - Dec 7 with 1185 viewsLohengrin

Trump Petition on 21:51 - Dec 7 by max936

Can't believe I used to like you

Trump Petition on 22:10 - Dec 7 with 1171 viewsmax936

Trump Petition on 21:53 - Dec 7 by Darran

That's you to a Tee in init, chase em round the forum, carry on Mr

Trump Petition on 00:58 - Dec 11 with 1079 viewsHighjack

Why is declaring Jerusalem as the capital of Israel suddenly a terrible thing when Trump does it when the last 3 presidents going back a quarter of a century did exactly the same thing?

Trump Petition on 01:04 - Dec 11 with 1073 viewsHumpty

Trump Petition on 00:58 - Dec 11 by Highjack

Why is declaring Jerusalem as the capital of Israel suddenly a terrible thing when Trump does it when the last 3 presidents going back a quarter of a century did exactly the same thing?

The last three presidents did not do exactly the same thing. They said they would for party political reasons during election campaigns. They had enough sense not to do it. No US president has done it since Israel invaded the place in 1967.

And then along comes a bent reality TV star with a personality disorder.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024