Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Trump Petition 19:29 - Dec 5 with 7634 viewsmax936

https://speakout.38degrees.org.uk/campaigns/3063?utm_source=email&utm_medium=bla

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Trump Petition on 01:07 - Dec 11 with 2117 viewsHighjack

Trump Petition on 01:04 - Dec 11 by Humpty

The last three presidents did not do exactly the same thing. They said they would for party political reasons during election campaigns. They had enough sense not to do it. No US president has done it since Israel invaded the place in 1967.

And then along comes a bent reality TV star with a personality disorder.

So when Clinton and Obama both said "Jerusalem is still the capital of Israel and must remain undivided" they didn't mean it?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Trump Petition on 01:18 - Dec 11 with 2106 viewsHumpty

Trump Petition on 01:07 - Dec 11 by Highjack

So when Clinton and Obama both said "Jerusalem is still the capital of Israel and must remain undivided" they didn't mean it?

They both knew making it official would rip up any pretence of America being an honest broker trying to achieve peace. That's why they didn't do it.

Trump Petition on 01:24 - Dec 11 with 2098 viewsHighjack

Trump Petition on 01:18 - Dec 11 by Humpty

They both knew making it official would rip up any pretence of America being an honest broker trying to achieve peace. That's why they didn't do it.

So as long as they don't make it official they can come up with all sorts of bull shyte to get elected in the first place?

And I agree that Trump probably has a personality disorder but he isn't gay.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

Trump Petition on 01:36 - Dec 11 with 2091 viewsHumpty

Trump Petition on 01:24 - Dec 11 by Highjack

So as long as they don't make it official they can come up with all sorts of bull shyte to get elected in the first place?

And I agree that Trump probably has a personality disorder but he isn't gay.

Yes basically. It's the type of things the mental evangelicals like.

Why do you think no president has ever done it before?

And no, I don't think Trump is a homosexual. I meant he's corrupt. But you knew that you little scamp.
Trump Petition on 02:11 - Dec 11 with 2079 viewsHighjack

Trump Petition on 01:36 - Dec 11 by Humpty

Yes basically. It's the type of things the mental evangelicals like.

Why do you think no president has ever done it before?

And no, I don't think Trump is a homosexual. I meant he's corrupt. But you knew that you little scamp.

CNN reported in July 1999:

First lady Hillary Rodham Clinton says she considers Jerusalem to be the “eternal and indivisible capital of Israel” and will be an active advocate – if elected to New York’s Senate seat – to move the U.S. embassy to Jerusalem.

In a letter that became public Thursday, Mrs. Clinton wrote: “If I am chosen by New Yorkers to be their senator, or in whatever position I find myself in the years to come, you can be sure that I will be an active, committed advocate for a strong and secure Israel, able to live in peace with its neighbors, with the United States Embassy located in its capital, Jerusalem.”

Trump Petition on 02:17 - Dec 11 with 2074 viewsHumpty

Trump Petition on 02:11 - Dec 11 by Highjack

CNN reported in July 1999:

First lady Hillary Rodham Clinton says she considers Jerusalem to be the “eternal and indivisible capital of Israel” and will be an active advocate – if elected to New York’s Senate seat – to move the U.S. embassy to Jerusalem.

In a letter that became public Thursday, Mrs. Clinton wrote: “If I am chosen by New Yorkers to be their senator, or in whatever position I find myself in the years to come, you can be sure that I will be an active, committed advocate for a strong and secure Israel, able to live in peace with its neighbors, with the United States Embassy located in its capital, Jerusalem.”

Yes. I know.

They say it during elections. And then don't go through with it. For good reasons.

[Post edited 11 Dec 2017 2:18]
Trump Petition on 02:53 - Dec 11 with 2064 viewsHighjack

That's ok then. As long as they say it to get votes but don't actually do it then everything will be fine forever.

Trump Petition on 03:14 - Dec 11 with 2060 viewsHumpty

Trump Petition on 02:53 - Dec 11 by Highjack

That's ok then. As long as they say it to get votes but don't actually do it then everything will be fine forever.

Yeah. They're lying c*nts who say things they don't mean to hopefully get votes.

None of that means what Trump has done is good.

It's not f*cking hard mun.
Login to get fewer ads

Trump Petition on 11:02 - Dec 11 with 2022 viewsicecoldjack

Trump Petition on 02:17 - Dec 11 by Humpty

Yes. I know.

They say it during elections. And then don't go through with it. For good reasons.

[Post edited 11 Dec 2017 2:18]

Left way of thinking right there.

And there's me and millions of others thinking politicians are supposed to work for the people and make good on their promises .
Trump Petition on 11:47 - Dec 11 with 2012 viewsLohengrin

Trump Petition on 03:14 - Dec 11 by Humpty

Yeah. They're lying c*nts who say things they don't mean to hopefully get votes.

None of that means what Trump has done is good.

It's not f*cking hard mun.

It bothers me that the lying is a given at our elections too, Hump. Everybody accepts it as being quite natural and hardly anybody raises so much as an eyebrow when manifesto pledge after pledge is reneged on. It bothers me that the whole racket is upheld and boys are expected to go overseas and give their lives in service of a sordid swindle.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Trump Petition on 15:34 - Dec 11 with 1968 viewsHighjack

Trump Petition on 11:47 - Dec 11 by Lohengrin

It bothers me that the lying is a given at our elections too, Hump. Everybody accepts it as being quite natural and hardly anybody raises so much as an eyebrow when manifesto pledge after pledge is reneged on. It bothers me that the whole racket is upheld and boys are expected to go overseas and give their lives in service of a sordid swindle.

It's little wonder people are being drawn to idiots like Trump and corbyn, etc. Decades upon decades of the same old lies. The media are complicit. Is it no wonder people want something different?

Trump Petition on 18:29 - Dec 12 with 1903 viewsLord_Bony

Most politicians of power are in the Israelis pockets,if they pledge a couple of million into a campaign fund for talking up Israel a lot of politicians are going to do it.

Jerusalem is the most coveted peice of real estate in the world...it is revered by the Jews,Christians and Muslims alike.

This fickwit trump has just run gun shot over 2000 years of history.

No previous president has done it because it was to be used as a bargaining chip to bring peace between Israel and its neighbours....the Israelite s are umping for joy..

Still a huge problem for east Jerusalem where hundreds of thousands of Palestinians have lived for thousands of years...now they are under the control of Israel.

The 1967 lines did not even take in East Jerusalem so it is in fact illegal to take that part of the city.

Trump is a dimwit of a president.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024