Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Why isn't Paul Worthington in jail ? 13:59 - Dec 6 with 3386 viewsattila_the_hun

seriously, I don't understand why he is a free 'man' ?

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/5072773/screams-from-upstairs-horrific-internal-in

"I'm Free"

Why isn't Paul Worthington in jail ? on 14:20 - Dec 6 with 3361 viewsLoyal

I think the problem here is The Sun and their desire to paint a picture of blame.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Why isn't Paul Worthington in jail ? on 14:39 - Dec 6 with 3347 viewsattila_the_hun

Why isn't Paul Worthington in jail ? on 14:20 - Dec 6 by Loyal

I think the problem here is The Sun and their desire to paint a picture of blame.

so he's innocent ?

"I'm Free"

Why isn't Paul Worthington in jail ? on 18:24 - Dec 6 with 3224 viewsLoyal

Why isn't Paul Worthington in jail ? on 14:39 - Dec 6 by attila_the_hun

so he's innocent ?

Yes, that's what I said. 😅
Or maybe ......
It's the Sun. Etc. ......
I am sure the guy is a cnt, and even more sure that he would be inside if it was as reported by the Sun. But there is an agenda here and it isn't me saying he is innocent !

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Why isn't Paul Worthington in jail ? on 18:36 - Dec 6 with 3206 viewsexhmrc1

this might explain things a bit. There seems to be doubt and is probably why no prosecution has taken place. The likes of the Sun suggest it is clear cut but it looks that it might not be as clear cut as they are leading people to believe

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-cumbria-42252052
Why isn't Paul Worthington in jail ? on 18:41 - Dec 6 with 3194 viewstheloneranger

Why isn't Paul Worthington in jail ? on 18:36 - Dec 6 by exhmrc1

this might explain things a bit. There seems to be doubt and is probably why no prosecution has taken place. The likes of the Sun suggest it is clear cut but it looks that it might not be as clear cut as they are leading people to believe

The biggest problem is.... the Cumbria police f*cked up big time!!

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Why isn't Paul Worthington in jail ? on 19:01 - Dec 6 with 3166 viewsexhmrc1

I cant really answer that don't know enough about it. However as Loyal says the Sun will always sensationalise things so perhaps not the best source to rely upon. They make it out to be an open and shut case but the CPS have decided otherwise and they will be better placed to make a decision on whether to prosecute than the Sun or any other paper whose aim is to sell papers.
Why isn't Paul Worthington in jail ? on 21:53 - Dec 6 with 3098 viewsattila_the_hun

Why isn't Paul Worthington in jail ? on 19:01 - Dec 6 by exhmrc1

I cant really answer that don't know enough about it. However as Loyal says the Sun will always sensationalise things so perhaps not the best source to rely upon. They make it out to be an open and shut case but the CPS have decided otherwise and they will be better placed to make a decision on whether to prosecute than the Sun or any other paper whose aim is to sell papers.

yeah I know where you (and Loyal) are coming from and I do feel a bit grubby for using a link from the sun but pretty much all newspapers are saying similar things

"I'm Free"

Why isn't Paul Worthington in jail ? on 16:11 - Jan 16 with 2672 viewsattila_the_hun

still can't get my head around how he is free with what the news channels are reporting

"I'm Free"

Login to get fewer ads

Why isn't Paul Worthington in jail ? on 18:59 - Jan 16 with 2585 viewsLeonWasGod

Why isn't Paul Worthington in jail ? on 18:36 - Dec 6 by exhmrc1

So this latest expert witness didn't actually see the body or carry out an examination, unlike the pathologist witness who suggested there had been sexual abuse. Seems strange that his views are being given the same weight.

Horrible case.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024