Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City Vs West Brom Premier League Match Thread 11:35 - Dec 7 with 27956 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 9 Dec 2017 14:31]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City Vs West Brom Premier League Match Thread on 20:50 - Dec 8 with 2814 viewsjack2jack

Hard faught game,but we will come out on top,just,Wilf to score,possibly two.
Final score 2-1.
COYS.
The Official Swansea City Vs West Brom Premier League Match Thread on 21:55 - Dec 8 with 2744 viewsRunning_Man

We have a shot here (no pun intended). West Brom have been shit as well. Lets go with a win for us 2-1.
The Official Swansea City Vs West Brom Premier League Match Thread on 06:29 - Dec 9 with 2579 viewsSwansNZ

Fully expect us to be sh1t, as is our norm these days.

0-2

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

The Official Swansea City Vs West Brom Premier League Match Thread on 08:17 - Dec 9 with 2539 viewsswanforthemoney

The Official Swansea City Vs West Brom Premier League Match Thread on 06:29 - Dec 9 by SwansNZ

Fully expect us to be sh1t, as is our norm these days.

0-2

5 - q to Swans.

Sorry typo. $ - 1 to Swans.
[Post edited 9 Dec 2017 8:20]

I stand in the North Stand

The Official Swansea City Vs West Brom Premier League Match Thread on 08:19 - Dec 9 with 2535 viewsShonky

The Official Swansea City Vs West Brom Premier League Match Thread on 08:17 - Dec 9 by swanforthemoney

5 - q to Swans.

Sorry typo. $ - 1 to Swans.
[Post edited 9 Dec 2017 8:20]

Where q>5 ?

Its just a ride...

The Official Swansea City Vs West Brom Premier League Match Thread on 09:13 - Dec 9 with 2465 viewsLoyal

The Official Swansea City Vs West Brom Premier League Match Thread on 20:50 - Dec 8 by jack2jack

Hard faught game,but we will come out on top,just,Wilf to score,possibly two.
Final score 2-1.
COYS.

Can we score two goals !
Now that is exciting.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

The Official Swansea City Vs West Brom Premier League Match Thread on 09:58 - Dec 9 with 2444 viewsSwansNZ

The Official Swansea City Vs West Brom Premier League Match Thread on 09:13 - Dec 9 by Loyal

Can we score two goals !
Now that is exciting.

not by only having a max of 1 shot on target

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

The Official Swansea City Vs West Brom Premier League Match Thread on 10:03 - Dec 9 with 2432 viewsMrSwerve

I don't know how people can think that we can win 2-0,2-1 etc...we barely muster 2 shots on target per game. We're lucky to get 1 goal, and of course Clem then goes with his 9-0-1 formation.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City Vs West Brom Premier League Match Thread on 11:04 - Dec 9 with 2356 viewsPrivate_Partz

The Official Swansea City Vs West Brom Premier League Match Thread on 10:03 - Dec 9 by MrSwerve

I don't know how people can think that we can win 2-0,2-1 etc...we barely muster 2 shots on target per game. We're lucky to get 1 goal, and of course Clem then goes with his 9-0-1 formation.

You have to have sympathy with the argument.
The glimmer of light for me was the Huddersfield and Bournemouth games however. Produce a similar performance and we are in with a chance.
We have many players who are off form and not playing their best.
If we can harness such performances above then I would go for a 1 or 2 nil win. If it is the same old, same old then the scores will be reversed.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

The Official Swansea City Vs West Brom Premier League Match Thread on 11:09 - Dec 9 with 2344 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Can we start a book on if Roque Mesa in in the starting 11 or even the squad?

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

The Official Swansea City Vs West Brom Premier League Match Thread on 11:23 - Dec 9 with 2321 viewsjack2jack

The Official Swansea City Vs West Brom Premier League Match Thread on 09:13 - Dec 9 by Loyal

Can we score two goals !
Now that is exciting.

The Official Swansea City Vs West Brom Premier League Match Thread on 11:43 - Dec 9 with 2283 viewsairedale

The Official Swansea City Vs West Brom Premier League Match Thread on 11:09 - Dec 9 by Brynmill_Jack

Good idea Bryn, I’ll start. “Once upon a time.in Swansea.........”
[Post edited 9 Dec 2017 13:13]
The Official Swansea City Vs West Brom Premier League Match Thread on 12:02 - Dec 9 with 2257 viewsJack_Meoff

Can’t make today’s game as can’t find anyone to mind my kids. As much as I’ve debated a crisps/chloroform combo it’s probably best I look after them. For that reason I’m goingfor a comfortable 2 nil win, Bomy and Alfie. COYS!

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

The Official Swansea City Vs West Brom Premier League Match Thread on 12:18 - Dec 9 with 2222 viewsWarwickHunt

The Official Swansea City Vs West Brom Premier League Match Thread on 11:09 - Dec 9 by Brynmill_Jack

The final straw if Mesa doesn't play and we lose today, Shirley?
The Official Swansea City Vs West Brom Premier League Match Thread on 12:31 - Dec 9 with 2191 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The Official Swansea City Vs West Brom Premier League Match Thread on 12:18 - Dec 9 by WarwickHunt

The final straw if Mesa doesn't play and we lose today, Shirley?

You're right I hope.
What a mess this once fine club has become. And the man to blame has not only made himself a multi milionare but has the bare faced cheek to continue making mess after mess and picking up 500k a year on top. Jenkins must have the skin of a rhino

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

The Official Swansea City Vs West Brom Premier League Match Thread on 12:46 - Dec 9 with 2148 viewsFlashberryjack

WBA need only score one goal and they'll be assured of at least a point.

Take a look through the quality of our squad and it will tell that we're well and truly foooked.........whether PC stays or goes.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

The Official Swansea City Vs West Brom Premier League Match Thread on 13:07 - Dec 9 with 2085 viewsKingBony

The Official Swansea City Vs West Brom Premier League Match Thread on 12:31 - Dec 9 by Brynmill_Jack

You're right I hope.
What a mess this once fine club has become. And the man to blame has not only made himself a multi milionare but has the bare faced cheek to continue making mess after mess and picking up 500k a year on top. Jenkins must have the skin of a rhino

Not really, he doesn’t get any shit from anyone does he?

Why wouldn’t he carry on....I would ***sigh**

Daddy Daddy cool, Daddy Daddy cool

The Official Swansea City Vs West Brom Premier League Match Thread on 13:10 - Dec 9 with 2075 viewswhoflungdung

Given their lifestyle ,it's rare for me to feel sorry for PL footballers but in Mesa ,I see someone who's having his career destroyed for no apparent reason.

Final straw is rot ledge or dyer taking the field before him

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

The Official Swansea City Vs West Brom Premier League Match Thread on 14:02 - Dec 9 with 1945 viewsTheKirkyLife

Good news, Mesa starts. Good news, we're playing wingers. Bad news, Routledge starts.

The Official Swansea City Vs West Brom Premier League Match Thread on 14:02 - Dec 9 with 1944 viewsmagicdaps10

Hope that team works.

Dyer and Routledge starting!

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

The Official Swansea City Vs West Brom Premier League Match Thread on 14:05 - Dec 9 with 1906 viewsAnotherJohn

The Official Swansea City Vs West Brom Premier League Match Thread on 14:02 - Dec 9 by magicdaps10

Hope that team works.

Dyer and Routledge starting!

Just what I thought. What an indictment of our recruitment that when it comes to the crunch we are relying on two players who were past their best a couple of years ago.
The Official Swansea City Vs West Brom Premier League Match Thread on 14:06 - Dec 9 with 1885 viewsShonky

Erwin makes the bench....

Its just a ride...

The Official Swansea City Vs West Brom Premier League Match Thread on 14:13 - Dec 9 with 1786 viewsmagicdaps10

The Official Swansea City Vs West Brom Premier League Match Thread on 14:06 - Dec 9 by Shonky

Erwin makes the bench....

Yep, strange one that...........think we need Mulder and Scully on that one.

The Official Swansea City Vs West Brom Premier League Match Thread on 14:20 - Dec 9 with 1722 viewsJango

The Official Swansea City Vs West Brom Premier League Match Thread on 14:13 - Dec 9 by magicdaps10

Yep, strange one that...........think we need Mulder and Scully on that one.

Would have liked to have seen Tammy play left instead of routledge but at least we’ve got width and some support for the fullbacks. Surely with this formation we’ll see more attempts at goal.
The Official Swansea City Vs West Brom Premier League Match Thread on 14:23 - Dec 9 with 1693 viewsmagicdaps10

The Official Swansea City Vs West Brom Premier League Match Thread on 14:20 - Dec 9 by Jango

Would have liked to have seen Tammy play left instead of routledge but at least we’ve got width and some support for the fullbacks. Surely with this formation we’ll see more attempts at goal.

Dont hold your breath.......

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024