Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City Vs West Brom Premier League Match Thread 11:35 - Dec 7 with 27815 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 9 Dec 2017 14:31]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City Vs West Brom Premier League Match Thread on 15:35 - Dec 9 with 2178 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Olsson has made some fantastic runs inside their fullback. It is a shame the burden of passing him the ball fell to Carroll.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

The Official Swansea City Vs West Brom Premier League Match Thread on 15:37 - Dec 9 with 2164 viewsNogginthenog

WBA are shite and we haven't got a clue. PC must go now.
The Official Swansea City Vs West Brom Premier League Match Thread on 15:40 - Dec 9 with 2076 viewsTheKirkyLife

So close!!!
The Official Swansea City Vs West Brom Premier League Match Thread on 15:41 - Dec 9 with 2049 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

The Official Swansea City Vs West Brom Premier League Match Thread on 15:40 - Dec 9 by TheKirkyLife

So close!!!

A good set piece from Carroll. Credit to Mawson and VdH for staying in the box too. Nice to see.

The Official Swansea City Vs West Brom Premier League Match Thread on 15:41 - Dec 9 with 2052 viewsPozuelosSideys

On the brightside, Dyer looks close to looking a good player again.

Get Routledge off and replace with Ayew. Then lets see.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

The Official Swansea City Vs West Brom Premier League Match Thread on 15:44 - Dec 9 with 1992 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

The Official Swansea City Vs West Brom Premier League Match Thread on 15:41 - Dec 9 by PozuelosSideys

On the brightside, Dyer looks close to looking a good player again.

Get Routledge off and replace with Ayew. Then lets see.

Dyer looks like he is at least trying to make things happen, attempting to run at defenders. It is a shame Fer is such a liability as we could do with a second midfielder making runs into the box alongside Ki.

The Official Swansea City Vs West Brom Premier League Match Thread on 15:45 - Dec 9 with 1975 viewsBournedore

Wayne Routledge. For his own sake take him off
The Official Swansea City Vs West Brom Premier League Match Thread on 15:46 - Dec 9 with 1952 viewsTheKirkyLife

Palace now ahead...
Login to get fewer ads

N/A. on 15:48 - Dec 9 with 1933 viewsHuw57

N/A.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 5:21]

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

The Official Swansea City Vs West Brom Premier League Match Thread on 15:48 - Dec 9 with 1934 viewsPozuelosSideys

The Official Swansea City Vs West Brom Premier League Match Thread on 15:44 - Dec 9 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Dyer looks like he is at least trying to make things happen, attempting to run at defenders. It is a shame Fer is such a liability as we could do with a second midfielder making runs into the box alongside Ki.

I want Naughton to be bombing past Dyer, playing easy one-twos like Dyer used to do with Rangel. On the other side, Ayew and Olsson can do the same.

I almost guarantee we will create chances and look loads better

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."

The Official Swansea City Vs West Brom Premier League Match Thread on 15:49 - Dec 9 with 1888 viewsmagicdaps10

The Official Swansea City Vs West Brom Premier League Match Thread on 15:48 - Dec 9 by PozuelosSideys

I want Naughton to be bombing past Dyer, playing easy one-twos like Dyer used to do with Rangel. On the other side, Ayew and Olsson can do the same.

I almost guarantee we will create chances and look loads better

The trouble is, Clement will not allow..........especially not in the 1st half.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

The Official Swansea City Vs West Brom Premier League Match Thread on 15:50 - Dec 9 with 1858 viewsChippy69

The Official Swansea City Vs West Brom Premier League Match Thread on 15:46 - Dec 9 by TheKirkyLife

Palace now ahead...

back 2-2

They make us feel indebted For saving us from hell And then they put us through it It's time the bastards fell

The Official Swansea City Vs West Brom Premier League Match Thread on 15:50 - Dec 9 with 1831 viewsJango

The Official Swansea City Vs West Brom Premier League Match Thread on 15:49 - Dec 9 by magicdaps10

The trouble is, Clement will not allow..........especially not in the 1st half.

First half of football I’ve quite enjoyed for quite a while. We’re playing with 10 men with routledge tho. More of the same 2nd half and I can feel a goal or 2 coming.
N/A. on 15:51 - Dec 9 with 1823 viewsHuw57

The Official Swansea City Vs West Brom Premier League Match Thread on 15:50 - Dec 9 by Chippy69

back 2-2

N/A.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 5:21]

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

The Official Swansea City Vs West Brom Premier League Match Thread on 15:51 - Dec 9 with 1811 viewsmagicdaps10

I am going to make these statements......we wont get anymore than 20 points this season.

By Boxing day, we will be 7/8 points adrift.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

The Official Swansea City Vs West Brom Premier League Match Thread on 15:51 - Dec 9 with 1809 viewsTheKirkyLife

I'd bring on Abraham for Routledge...
The Official Swansea City Vs West Brom Premier League Match Thread on 15:51 - Dec 9 with 1805 viewsSmellyplumz

I pity the fool who has to make a highlights reel out of this game.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

The Official Swansea City Vs West Brom Premier League Match Thread on 15:56 - Dec 9 with 1701 viewsAnotherJohn

In the words of the NBC commentator these are two poor sides. Dyer is one of the more likely looking players, but Routs can't keep possession to save his life. This could be decided by the odd goal either way. Thin gruel though.
The Official Swansea City Vs West Brom Premier League Match Thread on 15:58 - Dec 9 with 1640 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Considering we can't even create good chances against the two worst teams in the division, at home, (West Brom, Bournemouth), you have to wonder if we'll win another game in this league if Clement does stay.

I already know the usual lot will be claiming that was a terrific first half and we were unlucky not to be ahead, completely ignoring the opposition.

In reality it was appalling. Only one player other than Bony (Ki) is making any sort of effort to run into the box. Dyer is trying to take on a fullback who is making him look like the lower league veteran he is, Routledge.. isn't worth my time, Carroll thinks he is Pirlo just trotting around in the centre circle attempting to ping passes into Olsson when he has screwed up the occasions where Olsson had a real shot of getting inside their full back. Bony is doing fine.

The Official Swansea City Vs West Brom Premier League Match Thread on 15:59 - Dec 9 with 1638 viewsswan65split

I am sorry if we are relying on PC to turn things around, we could well be in Div 1 by then, cant blame the players, they are trying hard, but we just dont have it!
The Official Swansea City Vs West Brom Premier League Match Thread on 15:59 - Dec 9 with 1618 viewsSwan91

Think Ki, Dyer and Olsson are doing well so far.. actually trying to make the runs in the box and switching things up... I would change Routledge for Abraham.. and have him come in on the wing.... cutting in to the center to work with Bony... would give olsson more space to make those runs and crosses aswell.. and then have Ayew come on later in the half for Dyer to see if he can improve.
The Official Swansea City Vs West Brom Premier League Match Thread on 16:01 - Dec 9 with 1593 viewsPozuelosSideys

The Official Swansea City Vs West Brom Premier League Match Thread on 15:58 - Dec 9 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Considering we can't even create good chances against the two worst teams in the division, at home, (West Brom, Bournemouth), you have to wonder if we'll win another game in this league if Clement does stay.

I already know the usual lot will be claiming that was a terrific first half and we were unlucky not to be ahead, completely ignoring the opposition.

In reality it was appalling. Only one player other than Bony (Ki) is making any sort of effort to run into the box. Dyer is trying to take on a fullback who is making him look like the lower league veteran he is, Routledge.. isn't worth my time, Carroll thinks he is Pirlo just trotting around in the centre circle attempting to ping passes into Olsson when he has screwed up the occasions where Olsson had a real shot of getting inside their full back. Bony is doing fine.

Bingo. I much prefer this version of Dwight!

The Official Swansea City Vs West Brom Premier League Match Thread on 16:03 - Dec 9 with 1523 viewsPegojack

The Official Swansea City Vs West Brom Premier League Match Thread on 16:01 - Dec 9 by PozuelosSideys

Bingo. I much prefer this version of Dwight!

A lot of effort in that first half but team lacking confidence. Also playing with ten men. Hope Clement gets Routs off before it costs us.
The Official Swansea City Vs West Brom Premier League Match Thread on 16:08 - Dec 9 with 1362 viewsMrSwerve

The Official Swansea City Vs West Brom Premier League Match Thread on 15:58 - Dec 9 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

If this half is a reflection of the first half, if anyone comes on here to list the positives then they need help. Dire football, no chances (OH WE HIT THE POST ONCE!!!), negative negative negative football.

I like Clem but ffs get him out.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Official Swansea City Vs West Brom Premier League Match Thread on 16:10 - Dec 9 with 1326 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Just because Dyer looks lively, don't be fooled into thinking he is a threat. Their fullback has literally just jogged, sometimes even walked next to him when Dyer buts the 'afterburners' on attempting to gain a yard to cross the ball. I feel embarrassed for him. I don't even know the name of their full back but he's being made to look like Neville or Evra in their prime.

Surely Dan James from the youth team, even Narsingh deserve a shot as another 45mins of that is not going to benefit us unless he gets a fortunate deflection on his attempted cross.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024