Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City Vs West Brom Premier League Match Thread 11:35 - Dec 7 with 27892 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 9 Dec 2017 14:31]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City Vs West Brom Premier League Match Thread on 11:42 - Dec 7 with 7478 viewskarnataka

Lose this and I think what's left of my hope will have evaporated long before I reach Ivor's statue. Mind you, that also happened on the way back to the car after the insipid defeat at Bournemouth in March and we still survived. I didnt think I could be less confident than I was that day but a defeat by WBA could push me close.
[Post edited 7 Dec 2017 11:43]
The Official Swansea City Vs West Brom Premier League Match Thread on 13:11 - Dec 7 with 7422 viewsSwansea93

0-0

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

The Official Swansea City Vs West Brom Premier League Match Thread on 13:18 - Dec 7 with 7411 viewsLegend83

At least PC is verbally confirming he can see where are weakness is and that is lack of creativity.

I'm running out of hope but for this one I'm going a dogged 1-0 win by the Swans - Mawson header from a corner.
The Official Swansea City Vs West Brom Premier League Match Thread on 13:22 - Dec 7 with 7403 viewsunion_jack

The Official Swansea City Vs West Brom Premier League Match Thread on 13:11 - Dec 7 by Swansea93

0-0

Can't see past a draw at best for this one. Prove me wrong please.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Swansea City Vs West Brom Premier League Match Thread on 13:34 - Dec 7 with 7379 viewsJackFish

The Official Swansea City Vs West Brom Premier League Match Thread on 13:11 - Dec 7 by Swansea93

0-0

I think this is the most likely outcome given that neither team have exactly been free scoring this season.
The Official Swansea City Vs West Brom Premier League Match Thread on 13:50 - Dec 7 with 7345 viewsJoshTheJack

We've got a good record against them, Im going for a high scoring game 2-1 Swans.
The Official Swansea City Vs West Brom Premier League Match Thread on 13:57 - Dec 7 with 7328 viewsEU5Makaveli

Must win and I think we might, just. 1-0.
The Official Swansea City Vs West Brom Premier League Match Thread on 14:08 - Dec 7 with 7308 viewspencoedjack

The Official Swansea City Vs West Brom Premier League Match Thread on 13:22 - Dec 7 by union_jack

Can't see past a draw at best for this one. Prove me wrong please.

ditto
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City Vs West Brom Premier League Match Thread on 16:27 - Dec 7 with 7258 viewsjoshdon10

Lose this game and we are down. If there was a absolute must of 3 points it in now. With Man City & Everton games after, we can’t afford to lose 3 games on bounce.
The Official Swansea City Vs West Brom Premier League Match Thread on 10:53 - Dec 8 with 7147 viewsjackharris

Still plenty of tickets available, especially in the North Blocks that are in the red circle.
The rest of the ground except a couple of areas in the West just have odd one or two sporadic single tickets.

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City Vs West Brom Premier League Match Thread on 11:18 - Dec 8 with 7129 viewsKGriz16

I don't think we'll win and I think Clement will be gone. I'm just not excited by the Swans at the moment so it's hard to get any form of enthusiasm going for any game.
The Official Swansea City Vs West Brom Premier League Match Thread on 12:09 - Dec 8 with 7101 viewsspiderboy

2-0 swans Kevin + Mr Wilfred
Fabs to save a pen in the last minute
The Official Swansea City Vs West Brom Premier League Match Thread on 14:16 - Dec 8 with 6980 viewsmonmouth

The Official Swansea City Vs West Brom Premier League Match Thread on 12:09 - Dec 8 by spiderboy

2-0 swans Kevin + Mr Wilfred
Fabs to save a pen in the last minute

Not really a criticism but the fabianski line is wearing a bit thin now mate.

Actually this is wearing a bit thin too. 0-1 in another dreadful game, a lot of anger, and back to Groundhog Day on the Junkins express.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Swansea City Vs West Brom Premier League Match Thread on 15:02 - Dec 8 with 6931 viewsMrSwerve

The Official Swansea City Vs West Brom Premier League Match Thread on 14:16 - Dec 8 by monmouth

Actually this is wearing a bit thin too. 0-1 in another dreadful game, a lot of anger, and back to Groundhog Day on the Junkins express.

Come on Mon, be posi... actually f*ck it, you’re right.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Official Swansea City Vs West Brom Premier League Match Thread on 15:20 - Dec 8 with 6906 viewsspiderboy

The Official Swansea City Vs West Brom Premier League Match Thread on 14:16 - Dec 8 by monmouth

Just my opinion mate
2-0 swans, fabs to save 3 pens in the last 5 mins!
The Official Swansea City Vs West Brom Premier League Match Thread on 15:41 - Dec 8 with 6886 viewsTheKirkyLife

You know what? I fancy us. Wilf to score again in a 1-0 scrap.
The Official Swansea City Vs West Brom Premier League Match Thread on 15:51 - Dec 8 with 6876 views34dfgdf54

New manager effect for West Brom. I can honestly see this getting messy and the atmosphere to be as bad as it ever has been in the Liberty. Toxic.

1-3
[Post edited 8 Dec 2017 17:40]
The Official Swansea City Vs West Brom Premier League Match Thread on 17:44 - Dec 8 with 6775 viewsSwanski

Holding on to hope by a thread.
Last week we broke a 431min PL goal drought. We had 10 shots and 3 on target which matched the opposition and more than we have had this season. We had more of the leather and at least won a lot more corners(just need some decent balls in). I know stoke aren't travelling that well but it can be a fortress there so hopefully that can install some confidence.
Another pearler pls Wilf.
The Official Swansea City Vs West Brom Premier League Match Thread on 18:49 - Dec 8 with 6699 viewsRevJames

The Official Swansea City Vs West Brom Premier League Match Thread on 10:53 - Dec 8 by jackharris

Still plenty of tickets available, especially in the North Blocks that are in the red circle.
The rest of the ground except a couple of areas in the West just have odd one or two sporadic single tickets.

If only this was a diagram reflecting our shots on target
The Official Swansea City Vs West Brom Premier League Match Thread on 19:27 - Dec 8 with 6653 viewsJango

The Official Swansea City Vs West Brom Premier League Match Thread on 18:49 - Dec 8 by RevJames

If only this was a diagram reflecting our shots on target

Is it possible to have a shot in target in the west stand.
The Official Swansea City Vs West Brom Premier League Match Thread on 20:02 - Dec 8 with 6611 viewsbonymine

The Official Swansea City Vs West Brom Premier League Match Thread on 10:53 - Dec 8 by jackharris

‘ Our Ground’s Too Big For Us’ .......

Stadium expansion.......don’t make me laugh !

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

The Official Swansea City Vs West Brom Premier League Match Thread on 20:10 - Dec 8 with 6595 viewsbuilthjack

3-0. Bony hat trick including a penalty.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The Official Swansea City Vs West Brom Premier League Match Thread on 20:26 - Dec 8 with 6569 viewsGaryjack

The Official Swansea City Vs West Brom Premier League Match Thread on 20:02 - Dec 8 by bonymine

‘ Our Ground’s Too Big For Us’ .......

Stadium expansion.......don’t make me laugh !

No matter what the official attendance tomorrow, i wouldn't be at all surprised if actual bums on seats was as few as 16-17k.
The Official Swansea City Vs West Brom Premier League Match Thread on 20:29 - Dec 8 with 6561 viewsbonymine

The Official Swansea City Vs West Brom Premier League Match Thread on 20:26 - Dec 8 by Garyjack

No matter what the official attendance tomorrow, i wouldn't be at all surprised if actual bums on seats was as few as 16-17k.

Agree Gar & it will plummet further in the Championship .....I just wonder how long Jenkins will stick around before he disappears off into the Spanish sunset and NEVER EVER SETS FOOT IN OUR CITY EVER AGAIN ...

YOU GREEDY BASTARDS GET OUT OF OUR CLUB ....

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

The Official Swansea City Vs West Brom Premier League Match Thread on 20:40 - Dec 8 with 6538 viewswhoflungdung

I actually think it's not the chairman or the owners that might stop people going but the fact wecre losing. Right now ,instead of staying away, ST holders should be louder and confrontational to those responsible for our current state

This was the same in 1983 when our crowds fell away .

Fickle innit

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024