Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Clement on points 14:57 - Dec 7 with 2556 viewspencoedjack

Clement is asked if he fears the consequences of losing on Saturday.

"Not if you’re talking about my position as Head Coach.

"People know what I’m capable of doing. When you’ve showed that you’re able to get out of a difficult situation, people have more belief in you than they would otherwise.

"We’ve got to pick up points sooner rather than later. The next four games are really important. We need to be getting to a minimum of 12 points at the halfway stage of the season- any lower than that and it will be tough."

Another 3 will do, he cant mean that surely ?
Clement on points on 15:01 - Dec 7 with 2538 viewsnantywatcher

So if we have only 25 points with 4 games to go - we should not worry too much, I take it?
Clement on points on 15:19 - Dec 7 with 2465 viewsjack247

He is trying to set low expectations so they are easier to live up to. In fairness we were on something like 12 points when he took over.

I’d say we need to be on 15/16 as an absolute minimum at the halfway point. He’s not going to repeat the second half of last season.
Clement on points on 15:57 - Dec 7 with 2390 viewsSwanjaxs

So he's targeting 12 points at the halfway stage of the season? Thays why, in a nutshell, why we're going down.....

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Clement on points on 16:06 - Dec 7 with 2359 viewsFearOfAJackPlanet

He really seems to have mesmerized himself and the americans into thinking he's some sort of genius relegation-avoider. Like a supercharged Pulis/Allardyce rolled into one. He seems to be totally immune to the sack regardless of what he or the team does simply because we avoided relegation least season. He could walk out onto the pitch and take a dump in the centre circle and Kaplan would think it was a stroke of genius and a sure sign of survival.

It's odd how the owners have defined PC by the one good period he had in charge, rather than the increasingly common awful periods.

Enjoying the next level
Poll: Have you ever seen Swansea City relegated before?

Clement on points on 16:22 - Dec 7 with 2302 viewsPozuelosSideys

Deluded clown

Just go Paul

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Clement on points on 16:29 - Dec 7 with 2276 views34dfgdf54

Everything he says during his press conferences just seem defeatist to me, and that probably has a lot to do with our performances, negative and drab.
Clement on points on 19:19 - Dec 7 with 2050 viewsJango

Sounds to me like he’s purposely trying to talk himself into the sack.
Clement on points on 17:41 - Dec 8 with 1627 viewscastlejack

Clement on points on 15:57 - Dec 7 by Swanjaxs

So he's targeting 12 points at the halfway stage of the season? Thays why, in a nutshell, why we're going down.....

Clement is a total loser, pssssssing me off we’re sticking with him. It’s obvious with him in charge we are going down

Poll: Next Swans manager

Login to get fewer ads

Clement on points on 17:43 - Dec 8 with 1617 views34dfgdf54

Clement on points on 19:19 - Dec 7 by Jango

Sounds to me like he’s purposely trying to talk himself into the sack.

Had exactly the same thoughts throughout the last three weeks. He’s a beaten man and wants his pay out. Some of the sh*t he’s spouting is beyond belief.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024