Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Damning Opinion! Swansea City Supporters Trust! 17:28 - Dec 7 with 16496 viewsWingstandwood

Quote: Mr Rees, who is strongly opposed to the share sale, said: “I am doing this because I, along with many fans, are worried for the future of the Trust and the club as well.

“I am very disappointed in the way both are conducting themselves, and that is why it is very important that the sale of shares does not go through.

“The Trust no longer, constitutionally and legally, has the right to sell any shares, should they continue to do so the consequences for the trust board would be immense.

“As soon as the Trust chair and vice chair resigned all Trust business had to stop immediately.

“I am very concerned as to what the motive is for continuing to push to sell the shares? We all want answers.”

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/swansea-city-supporters-trust-accuse

Argus!

Damning Opinion! Swansea City Supporters Trust! on 20:35 - Dec 7 with 2184 viewsexiledclaseboy

Damning Opinion! Swansea City Supporters Trust! on 20:28 - Dec 7 by 34dfgdf54

Did they give you an idea when you’d be hearing back? Apologies if I’ve missed a post in another thread.

By Wednesday next week at the latest I was told.

Poll: Tory leader

Damning Opinion! Swansea City Supporters Trust! on 20:36 - Dec 7 with 2178 viewsJackfath

Damning Opinion! Swansea City Supporters Trust! on 20:35 - Dec 7 by exiledclaseboy

No rush eh?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Damning Opinion! Swansea City Supporters on 20:36 - Dec 7 with 2177 viewsE20Jack

Damning Opinion! Swansea City Supporters on 20:31 - Dec 7 by Darran

Well I stated this a few months ago when I was told. It’s common knowledge now to everyone with a brain cell though I understand you not knowing.

Such an angry tyke.

It isn't common knowledge, it is hearsay. Hearsay that should be taken with a pinch of salt until confirmed considering the source.
[Post edited 7 Dec 2017 20:37]

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Damning Opinion! Swansea City Supporters on 20:38 - Dec 7 with 2161 viewsDarran

Damning Opinion! Swansea City Supporters on 20:36 - Dec 7 by E20Jack

Such an angry tyke.

It isn't common knowledge, it is hearsay. Hearsay that should be taken with a pinch of salt until confirmed considering the source.
[Post edited 7 Dec 2017 20:37]

It’s not hearsay it’s a FACT. I know more than you’ll ever know Gordon.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Damning Opinion! Swansea City Supporters on 20:42 - Dec 7 with 2137 viewsE20Jack

Damning Opinion! Swansea City Supporters on 20:38 - Dec 7 by Darran

It’s not hearsay it’s a FACT. I know more than you’ll ever know Gordon.

''Just something I was told''.

Sounds like a fact too fair play.

Damning Opinion! Swansea City Supporters on 20:49 - Dec 7 with 2102 viewsDarran

Damning Opinion! Swansea City Supporters on 20:42 - Dec 7 by E20Jack

''Just something I was told''.

Sounds like a fact too fair play.

Tell you what then,you like a little bet don’t you?
How about having £100 on what I’m saying is true on this one then?

Damning Opinion! Swansea City Supporters on 20:51 - Dec 7 with 2093 viewsE20Jack

Damning Opinion! Swansea City Supporters on 20:49 - Dec 7 by Darran

Tell you what then,you like a little bet don’t you?
How about having £100 on what I’m saying is true on this one then?

I am not saying it is not true am I?

I am saying it is hearsay.

Damning Opinion! Swansea City Supporters on 20:54 - Dec 7 with 2075 viewsDarran

Damning Opinion! Swansea City Supporters on 20:51 - Dec 7 by E20Jack

I am not saying it is not true am I?

I am saying it is hearsay.

It’s not hearsay it’s a FACT.

Login to get fewer ads

Damning Opinion! Swansea City Supporters Trust! on 20:56 - Dec 7 with 2066 viewsmajorraglan

If the Trust were acting illegally due to the lack of numbers on the committee or the fact that some were potentially disqualified from being a part of the committee, could a trust member secure an injunction against the progression of the sale?

If the sale proceeded and it was ultimately found it should not have, would there be any potential liability issues against the current Trust board?
Damning Opinion! Swansea City Supporters on 20:58 - Dec 7 with 2058 viewsE20Jack

Damning Opinion! Swansea City Supporters on 20:54 - Dec 7 by Darran

It’s not hearsay it’s a FACT.

Has it been confirmed first hand by a Trust board member or former club board member?

If so, then it is fact.

If it is a fact, then more questions need to be raised as to why this SHA was allowed to go unsigned and why on top of a host of other things, was it left unaddressed for over a decade.

Damning Opinion! Swansea City Supporters Trust! on 20:58 - Dec 7 with 2055 viewspencoedjack

Damning Opinion! Swansea City Supporters Trust! on 20:35 - Dec 7 by exiledclaseboy

Do you know how many people were interviewed other than yourself & Chris ?

Do these board members who decide who is elected onto give their reasons for those non elected / elected to the members of the trust ?
Damning Opinion! Swansea City Supporters on 21:00 - Dec 7 with 2050 viewsDarran

Damning Opinion! Swansea City Supporters on 20:58 - Dec 7 by E20Jack

Has it been confirmed first hand by a Trust board member or former club board member?

If so, then it is fact.

If it is a fact, then more questions need to be raised as to why this SHA was allowed to go unsigned and why on top of a host of other things, was it left unaddressed for over a decade.

Well if it’s only hearsay have a bet with me big boy.

Damning Opinion! Swansea City Supporters on 21:02 - Dec 7 with 2046 viewsE20Jack

Damning Opinion! Swansea City Supporters on 21:00 - Dec 7 by Darran

Well if it’s only hearsay have a bet with me big boy.

You did not answer the question. Has it been confirmed first hand by a Trust board member or a former/current club board member?

What am I betting on? I have not passed judgement on whether it is true or not. Just outlined what is hearsay and what is fact. If your answer to the paragraph above is ''no'' then it is hearsay by definition.

Damning Opinion! Swansea City Supporters Trust! on 21:04 - Dec 7 with 2029 viewsexiledclaseboy

Damning Opinion! Swansea City Supporters Trust! on 20:58 - Dec 7 by pencoedjack

Do you know how many people were interviewed other than yourself & Chris ?

Do these board members who decide who is elected onto give their reasons for those non elected / elected to the members of the trust ?

First question, they had 14 apps so I assume all 14 were interviewed or at least offered an interview.

No idea on the second question.

Poll: Tory leader

Damning Opinion! Swansea City Supporters on 21:09 - Dec 7 with 2005 viewsDarran

Damning Opinion! Swansea City Supporters on 21:02 - Dec 7 by E20Jack

You did not answer the question. Has it been confirmed first hand by a Trust board member or a former/current club board member?

What am I betting on? I have not passed judgement on whether it is true or not. Just outlined what is hearsay and what is fact. If your answer to the paragraph above is ''no'' then it is hearsay by definition.

I’m confiming it. You are saying it’s hearsay I’m saying it’s a FACT.
£100 it is.

Damning Opinion! Swansea City Supporters on 21:14 - Dec 7 with 1992 viewsE20Jack

Damning Opinion! Swansea City Supporters on 21:09 - Dec 7 by Darran

I’m confiming it. You are saying it’s hearsay I’m saying it’s a FACT.
£100 it is.

You are not in a position to confirm it as you were not part of the discussions. What you are describing is hearsay which you believe to be true.

I will happily bet £100 that I have the correct grasp of the language if you want?

Damning Opinion! Swansea City Supporters on 21:15 - Dec 7 with 1985 viewsDarran

Damning Opinion! Swansea City Supporters on 21:14 - Dec 7 by E20Jack

You are not in a position to confirm it as you were not part of the discussions. What you are describing is hearsay which you believe to be true.

I will happily bet £100 that I have the correct grasp of the language if you want?

I’ll PM you my address to send the money.

Damning Opinion! Swansea City Supporters on 21:17 - Dec 7 with 1973 viewsE20Jack

Damning Opinion! Swansea City Supporters on 21:15 - Dec 7 by Darran

I’ll PM you my address to send the money.

You will have to prove that hearsay doesn't mean the following first:-

Hearsay: unverified, unofficial information gained or acquired from another and not part of one's direct knowledge.

So to surmise, if you were not part of the discussions or you did not gain this information by a board member involved in the discussions - then it is hearsay.

So what is your story?
[Post edited 7 Dec 2017 21:18]

Damning Opinion! Swansea City Supporters on 21:18 - Dec 7 with 1963 viewsDarran

Damning Opinion! Swansea City Supporters on 21:17 - Dec 7 by E20Jack

You will have to prove that hearsay doesn't mean the following first:-

Hearsay: unverified, unofficial information gained or acquired from another and not part of one's direct knowledge.

So to surmise, if you were not part of the discussions or you did not gain this information by a board member involved in the discussions - then it is hearsay.

So what is your story?
[Post edited 7 Dec 2017 21:18]

Mind you you could PayPal it.

Damning Opinion! Swansea City Supporters Trust! on 21:18 - Dec 7 with 1960 viewspencoedjack

Damning Opinion! Swansea City Supporters Trust! on 21:04 - Dec 7 by exiledclaseboy

First question, they had 14 apps so I assume all 14 were interviewed or at least offered an interview.

Thanks & good luck
Damning Opinion! Swansea City Supporters on 21:18 - Dec 7 with 1959 viewsE20Jack

Damning Opinion! Swansea City Supporters on 21:18 - Dec 7 by Darran

Mind you you could PayPal it.

Or you could stop spreading hearsay?

Damning Opinion! Swansea City Supporters Trust! on 22:12 - Dec 7 with 1870 viewsPhil_S

Whats the question on which the £100 rests?
Damning Opinion! Swansea City Supporters Trust! on 22:14 - Dec 7 with 1864 viewsE20Jack

Damning Opinion! Swansea City Supporters Trust! on 22:12 - Dec 7 by Phil_S

What is the meaning of hearsay.

Damning Opinion! Swansea City Supporters Trust! on 22:28 - Dec 7 with 1802 viewsTheResurrection

Damning Opinion! Swansea City Supporters Trust! on 21:04 - Dec 7 by exiledclaseboy

It was 15 in the end, And...

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Damning Opinion! Swansea City Supporters Trust! on 22:30 - Dec 7 with 1793 viewsDarran

Damning Opinion! Swansea City Supporters Trust! on 22:12 - Dec 7 by Phil_S

Had every shareholder signed the SHA?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024