Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Damning Opinion! Swansea City Supporters Trust! 17:28 - Dec 7 with 16395 viewsWingstandwood

Quote: Mr Rees, who is strongly opposed to the share sale, said: “I am doing this because I, along with many fans, are worried for the future of the Trust and the club as well.

“I am very disappointed in the way both are conducting themselves, and that is why it is very important that the sale of shares does not go through.

“The Trust no longer, constitutionally and legally, has the right to sell any shares, should they continue to do so the consequences for the trust board would be immense.

“As soon as the Trust chair and vice chair resigned all Trust business had to stop immediately.

“I am very concerned as to what the motive is for continuing to push to sell the shares? We all want answers.”

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/swansea-city-supporters-trust-accuse

Argus!

Damning Opinion! Swansea City Supporters Trust! on 19:34 - Dec 8 with 2057 viewsbonymine

Damning Opinion! Swansea City Supporters Trust! on 14:12 - Dec 8 by monmouth

If they don’t Coopt you, there will be a shitstorm anyway, but then please do put yourself up for election proper next time. I’m sure you’ll get a bandwagon going through social media, to get you voted on at the expense of one of these placemen or women. Maybe the one whose only qualification is to speak Welsh, or the Jenkins shoe licker from out west.

Tin pot self important puffed up committee nobodies really get my goat, and Wales is full of those kind of jerks. Looks like we have managed to find ourselves a few.

Monny I really wish you’d put yourself up too for this one as your views are so much in line with my own and indeed, I’m sure with so many of our fan base .....

It feels like we, the TRUE fans, are facing a huge challenge to get to the bottom of not only the Sellouts’ quite blatant and ‘dubious’actions in selling out their personal shareholdings but the SCST as well ...i.e. .the very body who ARE SUPPOSED TO BE ACTING on BEHALF of the fans and POLICING the actions of the Club’s Owners .......yet apparently being too cosy and familiar ‘in their pockets’ .

What a bloody farce this appears to be all round and this basket case of a Club continues on it’s downward spiral to oblivion yet AGAIN (I was there for the 1974 re-election, 1985 going bust and 2003 v Hull) but this time IT HAS BEEN CAUSED BY ALLEGED ‘SWANSEA CITY FANS’ (by the fans for the fans my arse) whose PERSONAL GREED lined their own pockets to the DETRIMENT OF OUR CLUB.

NEVER, EVER forget that you Sellout Scumbags ....Jenkins, Morgan, Dineen, Van Tw@t et al....

You will NEVER, EVER be welcome in Swansea again so please do the ONE decent thing and PHUCK OFF to the Costa Del Crime with your fellow criminals and enjoy the sun and the champagne but NEVER, EVER come back to watch your ‘beloved’ (don’t make me laugh) Swansea City ever again ...

STID. Together Stronger 💪💪💪

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Damning Opinion! Swansea City Supporters Trust! on 20:16 - Dec 8 with 1980 viewsSkettyJack

Damning Opinion! Swansea City Supporters Trust! on 17:33 - Dec 8 by exiledclaseboy

Not at all. Except that I wouldn’t say ALL the questions related to collective responsibility, as you pointed out in a later post, just most of them. For what it’s worth I told them that if I ended up on the wrong side of a board decision after a vote I’d accept that. Of course I would. That’s how it works. I also said that I’d be more than happy to say publicly, whether on here or anywhere else, what my own view was if it differed from others. I won’t defend an action I don’t agree with. If that makes me unsuited for the board, so be it. I’ve got enough on so I won’t be losing any sleep over it.
[Post edited 8 Dec 2017 17:36]

In my opinion they were very much testing the water in respect to posting on this very site. Confidentiality was a key focus and I think that the questions were particularly leading you in a very obvious direction

If I was a betting man I'd say that The Res would have no chance of getting coopted, simply because of what he has said on here
Damning Opinion! Swansea City Supporters Trust! on 01:32 - Dec 9 with 1893 viewswhiterock

Brexit, votes been taken, I voted leave, lots of my friends call me a twit, hey ho, I stand by my vote
Damning Opinion! Swansea City Supporters Trust! on 20:31 - Dec 19 with 1251 viewsbonymine

Bump lads ....

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Damning Opinion! Swansea City Supporters Trust! on 22:05 - Dec 19 with 1147 viewsPatchesOHoulihan

Sorry if already posted but haven’t read through the 5 pages yet.

What I can’t understand is that we were nationally renowned as an example for clubs with supporter shareholding etc

So, even though we’ve had articles written about the sale and where we have gone wrong surely it would be of interest to everyone (including clubs with shareholder owning) how things can change and how a supporters trust there to ensure the safety of the club can be completely disregarded

Have the details of what’s happened with the trust been reported at a national level?

This is Patches O'Houlihan saying "Take care of your balls, and they'll take care of you."

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024