Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Next TV Deal 22:37 - Dec 7 with 3118 viewsQJumpingJack

From season 19/20. Saturday Night Football at 7.45pm

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2017/12/07/full-rounds-premier-league-games-
Next TV Deal on 22:42 - Dec 7 with 3100 viewsBLAZE

Might as well mark this NSR
Next TV Deal on 22:46 - Dec 7 with 3082 viewsJoshTheJack

Next TV Deal on 22:42 - Dec 7 by BLAZE

Might as well mark this NSR

Might be an incentive for the owners to keep us in this division!Nothing will make them happier than more money.
Next TV Deal on 22:52 - Dec 7 with 3070 viewsQJumpingJack

Next TV Deal on 22:46 - Dec 7 by JoshTheJack

Might be an incentive for the owners to keep us in this division!Nothing will make them happier than more money.

Indeed.

More packages = more money.
Next TV Deal on 10:38 - Dec 8 with 2877 viewsJack_Kass

And still no 3pm saturday game options.

At least the choice of any mid week game is a step in the right direction.

Poll: FA Cup or Premier League

Next TV Deal on 10:55 - Dec 8 with 2858 viewsicecoldjack

Is this a deal for the championship ? Not sure we need to worry too much about the TV deal unless a miracle happens, the yanks sell to someone with investment and Huw Jenkins is fooked off .
Next TV Deal on 19:12 - Dec 8 with 2697 viewscastlejack

Next TV Deal on 22:52 - Dec 7 by QJumpingJack

Indeed.

More packages = more money.

The tv deal is already huge, cannot understand why the yanks are happy making money on the transfer market, when the real prize for the fans is premier league football , and as investors years of massive tv revenues to line their pockets

Poll: Next Swans manager

Next TV Deal on 19:33 - Dec 8 with 2666 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Next TV Deal on 19:12 - Dec 8 by castlejack

The tv deal is already huge, cannot understand why the yanks are happy making money on the transfer market, when the real prize for the fans is premier league football , and as investors years of massive tv revenues to line their pockets

I am sure they are not happy making money on the transfer market. TV rights increasing was surely their reasons for investing and cashing out once they were announced.

They likely were duped by Jenkins propaganda film (As most on here were, I remember being vilified when I made my opinion on what the insincere intentions of the 'film' were), made to think he was capable of keeping us up and all the success was solely down to him, Dineen and the alcoholic female who bizarrely appeared throughout.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024