Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
100% behind Clement. 00:05 - Dec 8 with 5077 viewsskacrazy

He has proved himself to be a top coach and like the team and the majority of the fans I am 100% behind him. I'm incredibly confident that he will lead us to safety this season so we should all get right behind him and give him every chance to succeed. COYJB. I can't wait for the weekend to watch another fantastic display by our boys

100% behind Clement. on 00:11 - Dec 8 with 5060 viewsswan65split

A few Seasons ago we were taking the piss out of the top teams by skacrazy 1 Oct 2017 0:12
We supposedly sold ourselves to take us to the next level.

F4ck of you c4nts. You sold us to take yourselves to the next level.

I wanted to love this story but after all we've been through I really think it's time you left because you are not fans of the club and you have been found out. You are just prolonging the pain.

have you stopped taking the tablets?
100% behind Clement. on 00:13 - Dec 8 with 5053 viewsswan65split

It's time for him to go by skacrazy 2 Dec 2017 22:54
Clement has to go . Sticking with him is just pointless and I just can't cope with watching this shit anymore.

If the Yanks and Sellouts could f4ck off at the same time I think that would be a great early Xmas present for us all.

Cheerio, Cheerio, Cheerio!

100% behind Clement. on 00:20 - Dec 8 with 5038 viewsskacrazy

Think I was accused of being negative at the weekend so I am trying to be upbeat about the future. Our owners clearly back him and my peers seem to have no appetite for criticising him.

Why are you living in the past. We should all stand together in times of adversity. I've realised the guy has what it takes to save us this season. If you can't see that then you are obviously deluded.
100% behind Clement. on 06:04 - Dec 8 with 4904 viewsWhiterockin

100% behind Clement. on 00:20 - Dec 8 by skacrazy

Think I was accused of being negative at the weekend so I am trying to be upbeat about the future. Our owners clearly back him and my peers seem to have no appetite for criticising him.

Why are you living in the past. We should all stand together in times of adversity. I've realised the guy has what it takes to save us this season. If you can't see that then you are obviously deluded.

I think we are as deluded as the league table.
100% behind Clement. on 08:38 - Dec 8 with 4711 viewswhiterock

100% behind Clement. on 06:04 - Dec 8 by Whiterockin

I think we are as deluded as the league table.

Saturday is the acid test, I'm willing him on for the win
100% behind Clement. on 10:01 - Dec 8 with 4630 viewswhoflungdung

Now acid

What a wind up

Negative? Just realistic .

Being 100per cent behind Clement? Wall of death

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

100% behind Clement. on 10:11 - Dec 8 with 4614 viewsjack247

100% behind Clement. on 08:38 - Dec 8 by whiterock

Saturday is the acid test, I'm willing him on for the win

We are long past the acid test. He failed that with flying colours.

A win tomorrow would just be a win tomorrow and would likely be followed by a series of poor results. It wouldn’t suddenly make him a decent manager again.
100% behind Clement. on 10:27 - Dec 8 with 4593 viewswhoflungdung

Morning 247

I ve never ever wanted us to lose but, should we do so Saturday, then if it means P.C goes, then I d take it because, as you say, following results might be carnage . Surely, this cannot go on as it is .

Can't believe Yanks are watching this sitting on their hands .

They deserve to fail

Login to get fewer ads

100% behind Clement. on 10:32 - Dec 8 with 4582 viewsOldjack

He has proved himself to be a top coach and like the team and the majority of the fans I am 100% behind him. I'm incredibly confident that he will lead us to safety this season so we should all get right behind him and give him every chance to succeed. COYJB. I can't wait for the weekend to watch another fantastic display by our boys

Are you crapdiff in disguise ?
ffs we're bottom of everything that's bad in his league and you still back him

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

100% behind Clement. on 10:34 - Dec 8 with 4579 viewsJango

100% behind Clement. on 10:27 - Dec 8 by whoflungdung

Morning 247

I ve never ever wanted us to lose but, should we do so Saturday, then if it means P.C goes, then I d take it because, as you say, following results might be carnage . Surely, this cannot go on as it is .

They deserve to fail

The worrying thing is tho, if we lose Saturday he probably won’t go.
100% behind Clement. on 10:42 - Dec 8 with 4559 viewsJack_Kass

I admire your faith, I really do.

I like Clement as a coach/manager, and really do want this to work out for him.

But it gets more and more difficult every week to back him, and I fear soon it could become impossible.

Poll: FA Cup or Premier League

100% behind Clement. on 10:46 - Dec 8 with 4547 viewsjack247

Morning 247

They deserve to fail

To be honest, I’ve never wanted us to lose, occasionally against my better judgement, and I won’t again tomorrow. A few people had similar sentiments to yours towards the end of Bobs reign. While I don’t agree with it, I can certainly empathise with it.
100% behind Clement. on 10:53 - Dec 8 with 4542 viewsmonmouth

There is no way I can see that this bloke can escape from this. Every defeat or poor performance now will be ridiculed and met with fan derision, a win just postpones things. He’s done. A one trick pony without the cards to play the trick.

I can just see him droning on before the game tomorrow ‘keep it tight, try and nick something, keep shape, keep it tight, keep shape, don’t take a risk’. Uglier football than Harry Gregg, and that’s not something I thought I would ever write.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

100% behind Clement. on 10:56 - Dec 8 with 4529 viewswhoflungdung

Mon
Logic would support what you're saying but we are dealing with the illogical here .
We re sinking and the lifeboats are locked up

I m rarely lost for an opinion but if we lose Saturday and he s still there for Everton ,I'm not sure what I ll do

100% behind Clement. on 12:19 - Dec 8 with 4464 viewsswan65split

100% behind Clement. on 00:20 - Dec 8 by skacrazy

what a Dumbo you are!
100% behind Clement. on 13:39 - Dec 8 with 4350 viewsBloodyhills

He may have a good record as a coach but not such a good one as manger. Remind me where we are in the league with this top coach in charge?

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

100% behind Clement. on 13:41 - Dec 8 with 4342 viewsBloodyhills

100% behind Clement. on 00:11 - Dec 8 by swan65split

A few Seasons ago we were taking the piss out of the top teams by skacrazy 1 Oct 2017 0:12
We supposedly sold ourselves to take us to the next level.

F4ck of you c4nts. You sold us to take yourselves to the next level.

I wanted to love this story but after all we've been through I really think it's time you left because you are not fans of the club and you have been found out. You are just prolonging the pain.

have you stopped taking the tablets?

It sounds like he's started taking them, must be those 'happy pills'.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

100% behind Clement. on 14:50 - Dec 8 with 4281 viewsGlyn1

100% behind Clement. on 00:13 - Dec 8 by swan65split

It's time for him to go by skacrazy 2 Dec 2017 22:54
Clement has to go . Sticking with him is just pointless and I just can't cope with watching this shit anymore.

If the Yanks and Sellouts could f4ck off at the same time I think that would be a great early Xmas present for us all.

Cheerio, Cheerio, Cheerio!

[Post edited 8 Dec 2017 14:51]

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

100% behind Clement. on 16:27 - Dec 8 with 4216 viewsLoyal

Morning 247

They deserve to fail

Then we wait for another month for Jenkins to sit with his thumb up his hole thinking and contemplating the affect of a new manager will have on his position at Swansea.
Bollox to that.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

100% behind Clement. on 23:41 - Dec 8 with 4075 viewsskacrazy

100% behind Clement. on 10:32 - Dec 8 by Oldjack

Are you crapdiff in disguise ?
ffs we're bottom of everything that's bad in his league and you still back him

Mate, you have no idea how offensive that is. I bleed black and white!
100% behind Clement. on 00:03 - Dec 9 with 4059 viewsskacrazy

By the way I declare Friday is the new Sunday. I used to love Sundays after a win or even a decent performance but of late Sunday has become a day so depressing that not even the best roast can rescue.

I 've had enough. I am a supporter and I have nothing more to give because the performances and everything else that's going on at the club have drained me.

I was as excited as everyone else about the guy after last season but this season's performance beggars belief. Yes the board are f4cking idiots but we cannot afford him any more time. If we do we have to accept we are down. I think unless it's an unbelievable performance tomorrow there are no more excuses and he needs to go pronto!
100% behind Clement. on 01:34 - Dec 9 with 3986 viewswhiterock

Get the job done PAUL, get the points we desperately need, your fergie moment
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024