Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sell season ticket for one game 19:31 - Dec 8 with 2359 viewst1000

Anyone know if can do this online and how ?
Sell season ticket for one game on 19:43 - Dec 8 with 2343 views3swan

If it's through the Ticket Office only when the match is a sell out

Read the terms though

https://www.eticketing.co.uk/swanstickets/Common/CustomerNotice/TicketingFAQs

Q - How does the ticket exchange work, and how much money will I get back?
A - The ticket exchange option becomes available when a home game is a complete sell out. This option is for season ticket holders who cannot make a specific home game and would like to sell their ticket on to another supporter. When logged in and a game is sold out you will notice under that game you can put your ticket up for ticket exchange by selecting the appropriate link. This option will expire 48 hours prior to the match, and if unsold, the ticket will return to you. There will be a percentage offered to you before you confirm to release your seat. This is usually around 50% of what the ticket sells for.

Q - What happens to the money when I use the ticket exchange buy back scheme?
A - The money stays in your account until the end of the current season. Whatever the balance of your account at the start of the renewal process the total amount gets deducted from your season ticket renewal price. Any money accrued after this date, will rollover to the following season renewal.

Q - What happens to my ticket exchange money if I choose to not renew?
A - Sadly if you choose not to renew your season ticket, you will lose any ticket exchange credit accrued, and the balance will not be carried forward.
Sell season ticket for one game on 21:46 - Dec 8 with 2272 viewsJoshTheJack

I had to go to the ticket office and they printed me out a ticket to sell,That was last season though.
Sell season ticket for one game on 21:47 - Dec 8 with 2272 viewsLeonWasGod

If you don't use the ticket excahnge, you can pass it on privately, but you're not supposed to mark up ticket prices. I don't know whether that's the ST pro rata price or match day prices though. I'm sure people around you will take it off your hands. I have no trouble shifting mine, but I tend to give it a away if it's just the the odd match or sell it on at the ST price-per match equivalent if I'm missing a run of games like this season.

Or advertise on here if you trust handing over your ticket to a stranger.
Sell season ticket for one game on 11:06 - Dec 9 with 2175 viewsSTID2017

Sell season ticket for one game on 21:46 - Dec 8 by JoshTheJack

I had to go to the ticket office and they printed me out a ticket to sell,That was last season though.

Works this season as well

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Sell season ticket for one game on 11:09 - Dec 9 with 2167 viewsSTID2017

Sell season ticket for one game on 21:47 - Dec 8 by LeonWasGod

If you don't use the ticket excahnge, you can pass it on privately, but you're not supposed to mark up ticket prices. I don't know whether that's the ST pro rata price or match day prices though. I'm sure people around you will take it off your hands. I have no trouble shifting mine, but I tend to give it a away if it's just the the odd match or sell it on at the ST price-per match equivalent if I'm missing a run of games like this season.

Or advertise on here if you trust handing over your ticket to a stranger.

If you are able to go to the T/O , then if you know you are missing single or multiple matches you can get paper tickets to sell on or give away.
Lot more secure than handing over your ST card

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024