Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If its not clear to Clement.. 16:50 - Dec 9 with 2962 viewsPozuelosSideys

..how we should be setting up at home after today, then it never will be. Its also pretty clear which players should be playing and who does the set piece work.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

If its not clear to Clement.. on 18:06 - Dec 9 with 2820 viewsJack_Kass

He'd be bonkers to set up like that against Citeh

Poll: FA Cup or Premier League

If its not clear to Clement.. on 18:07 - Dec 9 with 2810 viewsPozuelosSideys

If its not clear to Clement.. on 18:06 - Dec 9 by Jack_Kass

He'd be bonkers to set up like that against Citeh

Yes. Obviously i didnt mean against them . wed get battered

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

If its not clear to Clement.. on 21:25 - Dec 9 with 2639 viewsoldcob

If its not clear to Clement.. on 18:07 - Dec 9 by PozuelosSideys

Yes. Obviously i didnt mean against them . wed get battered

I suspect three centre halves v Man City.
If its not clear to Clement.. on 21:29 - Dec 9 with 2612 viewsNeathJack

If its not clear to Clement.. on 21:25 - Dec 9 by oldcob

I suspect three centre halves v Man City.

Just about everyone who has played against Citeh this season has gone against them with a defensive and cautious set up. Bar one draw, they've beaten every single one of them.

If we set up defensively we'll lose so lets just have a go and if we get stuffed, so be it but I'd rather go down swinging than covering in the corner.
If its not clear to Clement.. on 21:35 - Dec 9 with 2570 viewsLoyal

If its not clear to Clement.. on 21:29 - Dec 9 by NeathJack

Just about everyone who has played against Citeh this season has gone against them with a defensive and cautious set up. Bar one draw, they've beaten every single one of them.

If we set up defensively we'll lose so lets just have a go and if we get stuffed, so be it but I'd rather go down swinging than covering in the corner.

I think it is probably clear to clement as it was he who set us up today 👍

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

If its not clear to Clement.. on 21:37 - Dec 9 with 2558 viewsPrivate_Partz

Don't agree. The worst thing that could happen is a pasting against City. Confidence will then be back at a low ebb and the one advatage we have over our relegation rivals, goal difference , will be gone.
If we keep our shape with five at the back and turn in a decent performance then we will be in good shape to push on over the Xmas and New Year period.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

If its not clear to Clement.. on 21:44 - Dec 9 with 2540 viewsNeathJack

If its not clear to Clement.. on 21:37 - Dec 9 by Private_Partz

Don't agree. The worst thing that could happen is a pasting against City. Confidence will then be back at a low ebb and the one advatage we have over our relegation rivals, goal difference , will be gone.
If we keep our shape with five at the back and turn in a decent performance then we will be in good shape to push on over the Xmas and New Year period.

If the players haven't got enough about them to the point where they live in fear of a pasting by a team that is running away with the league then they need to consider a different profession.

Let's have a bloody go at them mun and be man enough to write it off if it turns into a pasting, which it could equally do so against this lot if we set up defensively.
If its not clear to Clement.. on 21:50 - Dec 9 with 2505 viewsskettyparkherbert

What do you mean "if we set up defensively"

Is there any other way PC sets up, have you watched us this season?

Formation for Wednesday 5-4-1

No Dyer, Routeledge or Narsingh.

Fab - KN,VDH,AM,MO - RM,KI,LF, SC, JA - WB park the bus big time
Login to get fewer ads

If its not clear to Clement.. on 22:00 - Dec 9 with 2467 viewsPrivate_Partz

If its not clear to Clement.. on 21:44 - Dec 9 by NeathJack

If the players haven't got enough about them to the point where they live in fear of a pasting by a team that is running away with the league then they need to consider a different profession.

Let's have a bloody go at them mun and be man enough to write it off if it turns into a pasting, which it could equally do so against this lot if we set up defensively.

Agree to disagree then. For me staying up is the most important and chucking our gd away in gung ho bravado serves no purpose.
As for pastings. I know they are professionals but it happens. Confidence goes after a hammering and one of the main reasons we have been lacking this season is confidence making us pedestrian and deliberate.
We have one of the best defensive records outside the top 6 so I don't think setting up with five at the back will result in a hammering.
Anything is possible in football though ;-)

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

If its not clear to Clement.. on 22:06 - Dec 9 with 2441 viewsSgorioFruit

against teams at home which we 'should' beat, like today, then Bony, Abraham, Mesa, Dyer all need to start every game.

Give Carroll time, just a little knocked with confidence, but he a is a star of a player, who plays some lovely football which suits us just well.

as for Sanchez, next flight home please.

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

If its not clear to Clement.. on 22:10 - Dec 9 with 2417 viewsBloodyhills

Could come down to goal difference at the end of the season.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

If its not clear to Clement.. on 22:12 - Dec 9 with 2409 viewsPrivate_Partz

If its not clear to Clement.. on 22:06 - Dec 9 by SgorioFruit

against teams at home which we 'should' beat, like today, then Bony, Abraham, Mesa, Dyer all need to start every game.

Give Carroll time, just a little knocked with confidence, but he a is a star of a player, who plays some lovely football which suits us just well.

as for Sanchez, next flight home please.

Was with you up until the last sentence ;-)
Out of interest what's your view on Clucas? No hoper as well?

If its not clear to Clement.. on 22:13 - Dec 9 with 2403 viewsskettyparkherbert

If its not clear to Clement.. on 22:10 - Dec 9 by Bloodyhills

Could come down to goal difference at the end of the season.

Hope it don't come down to goals scored cos we will be Donald ducked
If its not clear to Clement.. on 22:22 - Dec 9 with 2366 viewsSgorioFruit

If its not clear to Clement.. on 22:12 - Dec 9 by Private_Partz

Was with you up until the last sentence ;-)
Out of interest what's your view on Clucas? No hoper as well?

Sanchez and Clucas,
get rid ASAP, stealing a living.

my nanna can play better football then the pair of them

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

If its not clear to Clement.. on 22:31 - Dec 9 with 2332 viewsskettyparkherbert

If its not clear to Clement.. on 22:22 - Dec 9 by SgorioFruit

Sanchez and Clucas,
get rid ASAP, stealing a living.

my nanna can play better football then the pair of them

They won't be going anywhere this season.

Who sanctioned the move for Clueless i don't know but £20 mil including our left back King is looking one of the worst deals ever.

Sanches is young enough to come again?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024