Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Routledge 18:16 - Dec 9 with 5218 viewsDrGonzo

May I take this opportunity to congratulate Wayne on one of the most incompetent displays I have ever seen from a Swansea player.

Well done.
Routledge on 18:40 - Dec 9 with 3876 viewsPintado

He was absolutely shocking and should never put the swans shirt on again

Freddy Kruger has very sharp nails

Routledge on 18:43 - Dec 9 with 3859 viewsUplandsJack

I've been one of Wayne's biggest supporters, but after today's performance I'd have to agree with both posts above.
Routledge on 18:44 - Dec 9 with 3839 viewsicecoldjack

I love routs to bits but yes he was woeful today. The shame is that it's not his fault nobody has stepped up to replace him . His powers are on the wane but let's not forget that for £1,5 m quid he's been a great servant to the club .

Like Britton,Rangel and a couple of others previous he's a victim of poor recruitment and sentimentality .
Routledge on 18:47 - Dec 9 with 3809 viewsLoyal

Routledge is shocking, continuously shocking.
Nathan had a good game thiugh.
[Post edited 9 Dec 2017 18:48]

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Routledge on 18:48 - Dec 9 with 3795 viewsploppy

The only surprise for me was that he put in a decent cross for Mawson. Everything else was classic Routledge.
Routledge on 18:52 - Dec 9 with 3770 viewsWarwickHunt

Routledge on 18:44 - Dec 9 by icecoldjack

I love routs to bits but yes he was woeful today. The shame is that it's not his fault nobody has stepped up to replace him . His powers are on the wane but let's not forget that for £1,5 m quid he's been a great servant to the club .

Like Britton,Rangel and a couple of others previous he's a victim of poor recruitment and sentimentality .

Not his fault but if he was a racehorse he'd have been glue about three years ago.
[Post edited 9 Dec 2017 18:52]
Routledge on 19:01 - Dec 9 with 3683 viewsJango

Been a shambolic footballer at this lever for years. His attempt at a clearance with the outside of his right foot in the first couple of minutes was something a 5 year would do
Routledge on 19:05 - Dec 9 with 3647 viewsJackfath

Routledge on 19:01 - Dec 9 by Jango

Been a shambolic footballer at this lever for years. His attempt at a clearance with the outside of his right foot in the first couple of minutes was something a 5 year would do

That made me laugh out loud (I think the youngsters call this LOL). How the hell can he get paid what he gets paid and yet never use his other foot, or indeed the instep of his preferred one. It's unfathomable.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Login to get fewer ads

Routledge on 19:12 - Dec 9 with 3592 viewsGowerjack

Routledge on 19:05 - Dec 9 by Jackfath

That made me laugh out loud (I think the youngsters call this LOL). How the hell can he get paid what he gets paid and yet never use his other foot, or indeed the instep of his preferred one. It's unfathomable.

Especially after Mr Bradley's in depth training on the use of the instep.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Routledge on 19:14 - Dec 9 with 3570 viewswhoflungdung

It's like the creation of the universe

A mystery as to why he s still with us

It's playing with ten men

Great servant? Well no,it's cos no fooker wants him

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

Routledge on 19:16 - Dec 9 with 3542 viewsJackfath

Routledge on 19:14 - Dec 9 by whoflungdung

It's like the creation of the universe

A mystery as to why he s still with us

It's playing with ten men

Great servant? Well no,it's cos no fooker wants him

The "great servant" label dished out by many is also an annoyance. It suggests to me we should be grateful to him for his presence. Thanks for taking home millions from SCFC Wayne!

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Routledge on 19:18 - Dec 9 with 3530 viewswhoflungdung

My God ,we agree fath

This guy has been earning incredible money for far too long .he did and does nowt to justify a four year extension.

He s simply not believing his luck

Routledge on 19:19 - Dec 9 with 3515 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Perchie and myself been saying it for seasons.

Its not his fault

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Routledge on 19:22 - Dec 9 with 3490 viewsFlashberryjack

I don't blame Routledge, everyone knows he's shyte, he probably knows that himself......I blame the blind useless c*nt that gave him a new contract.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Routledge on 19:23 - Dec 9 with 3482 viewswhoflungdung

True tom

This guy turns up for training ,goes home to his Xbox or golf or chillin or shopping

He s pretty much injury free and a good pro but please ,we ve had some wonderful players at our club and it upsets me to see him given such remarkable uber respect .

He s utter garbage and barely Championship standard .

Nobody has ever thought seriously about buying this utter waste of a shirt

To think he s started before Mesa chokes me

The first that should be nobbed off ASAP

Routledge on 19:31 - Dec 9 with 3423 viewsDarran

Routledge on 19:23 - Dec 9 by whoflungdung

True tom

This guy turns up for training ,goes home to his Xbox or golf or chillin or shopping

He s pretty much injury free and a good pro but please ,we ve had some wonderful players at our club and it upsets me to see him given such remarkable uber respect .

He s utter garbage and barely Championship standard .

Nobody has ever thought seriously about buying this utter waste of a shirt

To think he s started before Mesa chokes me

The first that should be nobbed off ASAP

Our club?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Routledge on 19:50 - Dec 9 with 3305 viewsoldcob

He was so poor today I felt sorry for him. He should leave now whilst he still has some pride left. He should never have been put in this situation.
Routledge on 19:53 - Dec 9 with 3280 viewswhoflungdung

Old cob

I agree but he s on the pay roll of our club

Personally, I d be too ashamed to piton the shirt

Routledge on 19:53 - Dec 9 with 3280 viewsjackportis

Say what you want about him he holds the record of football golf on mumbles road.

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

Routledge on 19:55 - Dec 9 with 3253 viewsCooperman

Routledge on 18:48 - Dec 9 by ploppy

The only surprise for me was that he put in a decent cross for Mawson. Everything else was classic Routledge.

Starting one minute in with an attempt at a deft flick to clear his lines. It didn’t end well.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Routledge on 20:05 - Dec 9 with 3195 viewsjackportis

Routledge on 19:53 - Dec 9 by jackportis

Say what you want about him he holds the record of football golf on mumbles road.

And correct Jp if he’s wrong but scored one of the greatest goals ever against wba a few years back.

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

Routledge on 20:10 - Dec 9 with 3165 viewsElward

"A great servant" or just no fuker else wants him so been stuck with us?
Routledge on 20:11 - Dec 9 with 3146 viewsDarran

Routledge on 19:53 - Dec 9 by whoflungdung

Old cob

I agree but he s on the pay roll of our club

Personally, I d be too ashamed to piton the shirt

So if you were like a cùnt at your job where someone was prepared to pay you £30k a week you’d walk away would you?
Shut up you daft twát.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Routledge on 20:36 - Dec 9 with 3030 viewsSS2013

He should be no where near the first team anymore, utterly useless today and has been for 2 years.

Great servant though.

Poll: Will Ayew be a Swansea player come Feb ?

Routledge on 20:42 - Dec 9 with 2992 viewsmonmouth

Routledge on 19:05 - Dec 9 by Jackfath

He used his other foot to smack ina very important goal against Villa in january 2012 Fath. But yeah, cant remember any others.

He has been a snip for us, but he was done around mid 2014. he doesn't give himself contracts or pick himself though .Those that expose a bloody good team man to that ridicule should be ashamed.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024