Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Pulis was @ Liberty today to watch WBA game 18:24 - Dec 9 with 5058 viewscastlejack

He’s obviously showing an interest in the swans job.

Question is, are we interested in him?

Poll: Next Swans manager

Pulis was @ Liberty today to watch WBA game on 19:19 - Dec 9 with 4866 viewsSwansea93

Where have you seen this?

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Pulis was @ Liberty today to watch WBA game on 19:24 - Dec 9 with 4827 viewsLoyal

He is certainly sniffing round Clements job.
Today should tell him its a no go.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Pulis was @ Liberty today to watch WBA game on 19:54 - Dec 9 with 4667 viewsjackportis

This was announced on soccer Saturday.

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

Pulis was @ Liberty today to watch WBA game on 20:12 - Dec 9 with 4586 viewslifelong

He must have thought what the feck have I done to this side.
Pulis was @ Liberty today to watch WBA game on 20:16 - Dec 9 with 4545 viewsDr_Winston

Given how bad WBA were I'd have very strong concerns about letting Pulis anywhere near us. Don't think perpetual long balls to Wilf would be much of a plan either.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Pulis was @ Liberty today to watch WBA game on 20:21 - Dec 9 with 4512 viewsPrivate_Partz

Pulis was @ Liberty today to watch WBA game on 20:16 - Dec 9 by Dr_Winston

Given how bad WBA were I'd have very strong concerns about letting Pulis anywhere near us. Don't think perpetual long balls to Wilf would be much of a plan either.

Absolutely. We have not got the players to play his type of game.
I would rather let Clem strengthen the team in January with his signings. Jenkins need only write the cheques.
Clem has bought himself some time possibly. A decent showing against the Blue Mooners will ensure he is still here come the New Year.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Pulis was @ Liberty today to watch WBA game on 20:25 - Dec 9 with 4472 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Pulis was @ Liberty today to watch WBA game on 20:16 - Dec 9 by Dr_Winston

Agree WBA were pretty poor today.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Pulis was @ Liberty today to watch WBA game on 20:27 - Dec 9 with 4452 viewsjasper_T

Pulis was @ Liberty today to watch WBA game on 20:21 - Dec 9 by Private_Partz

Absolutely. We have not got the players to play his type of game.
I would rather let Clem strengthen the team in January with his signings. Jenkins need only write the cheques.
Clem has bought himself some time possibly. A decent showing against the Blue Mooners will ensure he is still here come the New Year.

A few more like Sanches, then?

Scouting is not Clement's strong suit. Barely watches football outside his own training sessions.
Login to get fewer ads

Pulis was @ Liberty today to watch WBA game on 20:29 - Dec 9 with 4433 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Pulis was @ Liberty today to watch WBA game on 20:27 - Dec 9 by jasper_T

Scouting is not Clement's strong suit. Barely watches football outside his own training sessions.

What does he watch?

Pulis was @ Liberty today to watch WBA game on 20:31 - Dec 9 with 4416 viewsFlashberryjack

PC needs to be gone.....NOW

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Pulis was @ Liberty today to watch WBA game on 20:31 - Dec 9 with 4415 viewsjasper_T

Pulis was @ Liberty today to watch WBA game on 20:29 - Dec 9 by JACKMANANDBOY

What does he watch?

Chris Martin's mum.
Pulis was @ Liberty today to watch WBA game on 20:32 - Dec 9 with 4398 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Pulis was @ Liberty today to watch WBA game on 20:31 - Dec 9 by jasper_T

Chris Martin's mum.

Got any pics?

Pulis was @ Liberty today to watch WBA game on 20:51 - Dec 9 with 4308 viewsPrivate_Partz

A Sanches type when he is up to speed? It is a 'yes' from me.
Unfortunately we can't afford such players.
I can't see how you can form such views on Clement's scouting as it is Jenkins that is signing most of the players. I suspspect Sanches and Tammy were his only involvement this season.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Pulis was @ Liberty today to watch WBA game on 20:54 - Dec 9 with 4274 viewsTheResurrection

A MASSIVE NO TO PULIS

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Pulis was @ Liberty today to watch WBA game on 21:24 - Dec 9 with 4157 viewswhoflungdung

Equally massive for clement

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

Pulis was @ Liberty today to watch WBA game on 21:38 - Dec 9 with 4077 viewsicecoldjack

In fairness I don't think there's an expert , football fan or pundit who thought signing Sanches was a bad idea, in fact most thought it was the signing of the season.

He has struggled badly though I thought he turned a corner against Burnley where I thought he was our best player, a real shame it's not working out but I don't think anyone can blame Clement for that .
Pulis was @ Liberty today to watch WBA game on 21:51 - Dec 9 with 4010 viewsPrivate_Partz

Pulis was @ Liberty today to watch WBA game on 21:38 - Dec 9 by icecoldjack

In fairness I don't think there's an expert , football fan or pundit who thought signing Sanches was a bad idea, in fact most thought it was the signing of the season.

He has struggled badly though I thought he turned a corner against Burnley where I thought he was our best player, a real shame it's not working out but I don't think anyone can blame Clement for that .

I honestly think it is down to confidence, and playing in a side similarly shot of said confidence.
He is actually very good at breaking up play. When he has the ball he holds it up well and is twisting and turning looking for the pass that never comes as there is little movement around him. He us not the only midfielder to have this problem. Sometimes they pass the ball into space anticipating a run that does not happen and it ends up in the advertisement hording. Conversely they hold on to the ball too long and get disposed. Been happening all season.
I know it is a long shot but if the team can continue to improve, and we have a good January window, we may just see a fast improvement in young Sanches.

Pulis was @ Liberty today to watch WBA game on 21:53 - Dec 9 with 3989 viewsSTID2017

Pulis was @ Liberty today to watch WBA game on 20:54 - Dec 9 by TheResurrection

A MASSIVE NO TO PULIS

Says the man who thought that Bobbly was the best thing since sliced bread a year ago.
BTW PC's win ratio v BB has improved today.

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Pulis was @ Liberty today to watch WBA game on 22:00 - Dec 9 with 3951 viewsRevJames

Is there anyone at the club any good at it?
Pulis was @ Liberty today to watch WBA game on 22:05 - Dec 9 with 3918 viewsLoyal

Pulis was @ Liberty today to watch WBA game on 22:00 - Dec 9 by RevJames

Is there anyone at the club any good at it?

The agents we employ 👍

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Pulis was @ Liberty today to watch WBA game on 22:25 - Dec 9 with 3840 viewscentrestandswan

"Sometimes they pass the ball into space anticipating a run that does not happen and it ends up in the advertisement hoarding. Conversely they hold on to the ball too long and get disposed. Been happening all season. "

This needs to be fixed on the training ground can PC sort it out ? If not we really are in the brown stuff. WBA were a very very very poor side, perhaps there is hope.

Poll: Will we be relegated ?

Pulis was @ Liberty today to watch WBA game on 23:15 - Dec 9 with 3695 viewsjasper_T

Pulis was @ Liberty today to watch WBA game on 21:38 - Dec 9 by icecoldjack

I think a lot of German football fans might have seen it coming. He was just as poor in his sporadic appearances for Bayern last season. Supposedly he was good in their preseason but it's not like pulling on a Swansea shirt has been the turning point for him.

I remember one Bayern fan having a laugh when I mentioned how unremarkable he was in the Wales - Portugal u21s game in the summer.
Pulis was @ Liberty today to watch WBA game on 13:36 - Dec 10 with 3279 viewscastlejack

Pulis was @ Liberty today to watch WBA game on 19:19 - Dec 9 by Swansea93

Where have you seen this?

It was on the bbc website

Poll: Next Swans manager

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024