Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Not so many Bony knockers now? 18:25 - Dec 9 with 11668 viewsTheResurrection

Kinsey a bit quiet.

Bony should be on 3 in 3 if it wasn't for that tvvat of a ref.

Bony, superb again son.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Not so many Bony knockers now? on 21:04 - Dec 10 with 1549 viewsGaryjack

Not so many Bony knockers now? on 21:00 - Dec 10 by Darran

30 in a season?

Are you fuçking demented?

He did Dar..............For Everton!
Not so many Bony knockers now? on 21:20 - Dec 10 with 1522 viewsDarran

Not so many Bony knockers now? on 21:04 - Dec 10 by Garyjack

He did Dar..............For Everton!

Fuçk Everton this is about Swansea.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Not so many Bony knockers now? on 21:26 - Dec 10 with 1510 viewsGaryjack

Not so many Bony knockers now? on 21:20 - Dec 10 by Darran

Fuçk Everton this is about Swansea.

Makes no difference to Rich. For Swansea, Liverpool and Everton, read our, we and mine!
Not so many Bony knockers now? on 21:54 - Dec 10 with 1471 viewsDarran

Not so many Bony knockers now? on 21:26 - Dec 10 by Garyjack

Makes no difference to Rich. For Swansea, Liverpool and Everton, read our, we and mine!

You know what? That’s a great point.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Not so many Bony knockers now? on 12:06 - Dec 11 with 1351 viewsJackSomething

Not so many Bony knockers now? on 08:01 - Dec 10 by Jokeren1943

He scored 4 PL goals the first half year. Two more then so far.

Hardly outstanding.

Do you still need this explaining to you? Really?

Before Christmas, he played 15 PL games and scored 4 goals. But these are the minutes he played in those 15 games: 45, 21, 67, 66, 29, 90, 75, 24, 25, 90, 90, 15, 76, 14, 84 (with the last 3 of those coming after 3 games out with a hamstring injury).

That's the equivalent of 9 full games. So 4 goals isn't bad at all. Add that to 5 in 9 in Europe before Christmas and 1 in his only League Cup game. As has been stated numerous times, he finally started getting full games in the new year and ended up scoring 13 in 19 in the league, 16 of which were full 90 minute games (plus 3 in 2 FA Cup games)

If you still think Bony had a slow start here first time round (9 goals in the equivalent of 18 full games, 2 on his debut, 1 on his PL debut), then you've gone past debate and into the realms of wilful ignorance. Imagine if Laudrup had played him from the start (and returned Michu to his better position behind the striker), he may have done better than his meagre return of 26 goals!

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

Not so many Bony knockers now? on 12:40 - Dec 11 with 1312 viewsItchySphincter

Not so many Bony knockers now? on 12:06 - Dec 11 by JackSomething

Before Christmas, he played 15 PL games and scored 4 goals. But these are the minutes he played in those 15 games: 45, 21, 67, 66, 29, 90, 75, 24, 25, 90, 90, 15, 76, 14, 84 (with the last 3 of those coming after 3 games out with a hamstring injury).

That's the equivalent of 9 full games. So 4 goals isn't bad at all. Add that to 5 in 9 in Europe before Christmas and 1 in his only League Cup game. As has been stated numerous times, he finally started getting full games in the new year and ended up scoring 13 in 19 in the league, 16 of which were full 90 minute games (plus 3 in 2 FA Cup games)

If you still think Bony had a slow start here first time round (9 goals in the equivalent of 18 full games, 2 on his debut, 1 on his PL debut), then you've gone past debate and into the realms of wilful ignorance. Imagine if Laudrup had played him from the start (and returned Michu to his better position behind the striker), he may have done better than his meagre return of 26 goals!

Very well put.

The fanboys and bacon benders won't get it though.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Not so many Bony knockers now? on 13:17 - Dec 11 with 1290 viewswhoflungdung

Sorry Gary . What s that ?

You chauffeuring now?

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

Not so many Bony knockers now? on 14:28 - Dec 11 with 1256 viewsDr_Winston

Not so many Bony knockers now? on 12:06 - Dec 11 by JackSomething

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Login to get fewer ads

Not so many Bony knockers now? on 22:50 - Dec 11 with 1151 viewsphact0rri

Not so many Bony knockers now? on 05:38 - Dec 10 by Dr_Winston

Scored two on his debut and was into double figures by early November.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Maybe the Europa League matches, is my excuse for forgetting this. As I hadn't quite soused out the radio feeds for work day, and think I missed a big chunk of those matches. I also recall he did have a sizable dip in form in the second season with us?

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

Not so many Bony knockers now? on 06:51 - Dec 12 with 1097 viewsDr_Winston

Not so many Bony knockers now? on 22:50 - Dec 11 by phact0rri

Maybe the Europa League matches, is my excuse for forgetting this. As I hadn't quite soused out the radio feeds for work day, and think I missed a big chunk of those matches. I also recall he did have a sizable dip in form in the second season with us?

Scored 9 goals in 22 games in his second season here. And that was under Garry Monk, which is basically the equivalent of a goal a game under a good manager.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024