Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Not so many Bony knockers now? 18:25 - Dec 9 with 11662 viewsTheResurrection

Kinsey a bit quiet.

Bony should be on 3 in 3 if it wasn't for that tvvat of a ref.

Bony, superb again son.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Not so many Bony knockers now? on 18:31 - Dec 9 with 3734 viewsjack2jack

Never did,think I said he'd get 10-15 goals for us this season
Not so many Bony knockers now? on 18:32 - Dec 9 with 3725 viewsJoshTheJack

He likes scoring against his old clubs,Hopefully another one wednesday!.
Not so many Bony knockers now? on 18:32 - Dec 9 with 3714 viewsyescomeon

I for one thought bony for £12m was a terrible singing. He's going the right way about proving me wrong that's for sure. Looking like he's trying to keep us up all by himself at times.

Upthecity!

Not so many Bony knockers now? on 18:33 - Dec 9 with 3709 viewsHeadmaster

I was quite confident he would come good. He took time to get up to speed the first time he was with us. He and Abraham will be a good partnership.
Not so many Bony knockers now? on 18:33 - Dec 9 with 3709 viewsCooperman

Outstanding in both attack and defence.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Not so many Bony knockers now? on 18:33 - Dec 9 with 3704 viewsLeonWasGod

You love a strawman don't you? Inventing scenarios so you can 'prove' yourself right. Very odd and you don't need to do it.

I don't remember any Bony knockers, just people who said it was a risk as he'd barely played for 2 years. It was. And I'm sure anyone who said that is delighted he's starting to show that he's still got it.
Not so many Bony knockers now? on 18:36 - Dec 9 with 3668 viewsDr_Winston

Not so many Bony knockers now? on 18:33 - Dec 9 by LeonWasGod

You love a strawman don't you? Inventing scenarios so you can 'prove' yourself right. Very odd and you don't need to do it.

I don't remember any Bony knockers, just people who said it was a risk as he'd barely played for 2 years. It was. And I'm sure anyone who said that is delighted he's starting to show that he's still got it.

There were plenty of people writing him off from day one.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Not so many Bony knockers now? on 18:37 - Dec 9 with 3659 viewsNeath_Jack

Not so many Bony knockers now? on 18:33 - Dec 9 by LeonWasGod

You what?

There was tons of Bony knockers on here, still are.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Login to get fewer ads

Not so many Bony knockers now? on 18:40 - Dec 9 with 3640 viewsLeonWasGod

Ah ok, I stand corrected then. I though people were just saying he's a risk.

Carry on
Not so many Bony knockers now? on 18:40 - Dec 9 with 3638 viewsicecoldjack

As I said on another thread , for me wilf was a no brainer signing as we all knew the bloke needs to play regular games before his mojo kicks in, he was never going to get that at city. we saw here in his first stint that he needs to build up his momentum, not playing regular elsewhere meant that he hadn't put many miles on the clock and comes back with a point to prove, as signing Joe Allen was a zero risk signing I thought the same of wilf . The crazy thing is why others thought differently .

He was a leader of men today and the captain armband seems to focus him even more, I'd let him keep it for the rest of the season, has always thrived on being the main man and looks up for the battle. Immense captains performance today, he leads and others will follow. Superb for the last 2/3 games.

Keep him fit and we have a chance .January signings will be critical .
Not so many Bony knockers now? on 18:41 - Dec 9 with 3625 viewsraynor94

This! in spades, and Kinsey was the biggest offender

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Not so many Bony knockers now? on 18:49 - Dec 9 with 3578 viewsGaryjack

We're nearly half way through the season, and he's got 2 goals, so please don't go creaming your knickers over him just yet.
I wll say though his workrate is second to no other striker i've ever seen in a Swansea City shirt, so i hope for our sake it pays off for him. Also Wilf, knock the 30 yarders on the head is it mush? You've got a blistering shot but you never get it on target mun!
Not so many Bony knockers now? on 19:02 - Dec 9 with 3458 viewsDarran

Not so many Bony knockers now? on 18:49 - Dec 9 by Garyjack

We're nearly half way through the season, and he's got 2 goals, so please don't go creaming your knickers over him just yet.
I wll say though his workrate is second to no other striker i've ever seen in a Swansea City shirt, so i hope for our sake it pays off for him. Also Wilf, knock the 30 yarders on the head is it mush? You've got a blistering shot but you never get it on target mun!

I don’t know why anyone’s creaming themselves over anything Gar,it was a great three points today and that’s all we can do but we are still in deep shit so why anyone would want to point score over Bony is beyond me.

Though as The Res has proved over and over again he knows his stuff. lol

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Not so many Bony knockers now? on 19:07 - Dec 9 with 3440 viewsmax936

Superb last week and this week, looking better in every game.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Not so many Bony knockers now? on 19:11 - Dec 9 with 3401 viewsJackfath

I am sure everyone wants him to do well. Don't get the "I told you so" nonsense that some spout on here. Why would anyone want him to fail? A very odd concept indeed.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Not so many Bony knockers now? on 19:12 - Dec 9 with 3386 viewswhoflungdung

Who gives a folk who is right or " knows his stuff" .sickening .

What matters is the team and results

Bony s doing fine and Praise Jesus for that. Do ya know what Chissy, I thought he was a washed up injury prone problem for us .I can handle being wrong. Some can't . Some need up arrows ,some don't .

What clement needs to do is to have him and Tammy form a partnership

Until then ,we ll continue to struggle

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

Not so many Bony knockers now? on 19:13 - Dec 9 with 3376 viewsItchySphincter

Not so many Bony knockers now? on 18:36 - Dec 9 by Dr_Winston

There were plenty of people writing him off from day one.

First time around too.

Beast of a player. Best striker we've ever had.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Not so many Bony knockers now? on 19:14 - Dec 9 with 3350 viewsDarran

Not so many Bony knockers now? on 19:12 - Dec 9 by whoflungdung

Who gives a folk who is right or " knows his stuff" .sickening .

What matters is the team and results

Bony s doing fine and Praise Jesus for that. Do ya know what Chissy, I thought he was a washed up injury prone problem for us .I can handle being wrong. Some can't . Some need up arrows ,some don't .

What clement needs to do is to have him and Tammy form a partnership

Until then ,we ll continue to struggle

Exactly and you just concentrate on getting behind the boys at Goodison next week.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Not so many Bony knockers now? on 19:16 - Dec 9 with 3355 viewsItchySphincter

Not so many Bony knockers now? on 18:40 - Dec 9 by icecoldjack

As I said on another thread , for me wilf was a no brainer signing as we all knew the bloke needs to play regular games before his mojo kicks in, he was never going to get that at city. we saw here in his first stint that he needs to build up his momentum, not playing regular elsewhere meant that he hadn't put many miles on the clock and comes back with a point to prove, as signing Joe Allen was a zero risk signing I thought the same of wilf . The crazy thing is why others thought differently .

He was a leader of men today and the captain armband seems to focus him even more, I'd let him keep it for the rest of the season, has always thrived on being the main man and looks up for the battle. Immense captains performance today, he leads and others will follow. Superb for the last 2/3 games.

Keep him fit and we have a chance .January signings will be critical .

You don't half talk some crap Anthony. He hit the ground running last time but your man crush wouldn't play him.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Not so many Bony knockers now? on 19:17 - Dec 9 with 3343 viewsDr_Winston

Not so many Bony knockers now? on 19:13 - Dec 9 by ItchySphincter

First time around too.

Beast of a player. Best striker we've ever had.

Definitely.

Whatever division we end up in next season we need to keep Wilf and build our forward line around him.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Not so many Bony knockers now? on 19:19 - Dec 9 with 3324 viewsUxbridge

Wilfried Bony in getting better with more game time shocker.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Not so many Bony knockers now? on 19:21 - Dec 9 with 3304 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

He’s brilliant

Let’s hope he can add to 2. Goals

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Not so many Bony knockers now? on 19:23 - Dec 9 with 3280 viewsLoyal

I genuinely believe he would have hospitalised one of those wba defenders had they put a head to that shot.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Not so many Bony knockers now? on 19:31 - Dec 9 with 3250 viewsjack2jack

Not so many Bony knockers now? on 19:11 - Dec 9 by Jackfath

I am sure everyone wants him to do well. Don't get the "I told you so" nonsense that some spout on here. Why would anyone want him to fail? A very odd concept indeed.

Very odd indeed!
Not so many Bony knockers now? on 19:52 - Dec 9 with 3149 viewsCooperman

Not so many Bony knockers now? on 19:23 - Dec 9 by Loyal

I genuinely believe he would have hospitalised one of those wba defenders had they put a head to that shot.

Or worse still he could have been killed.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024