Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
WBA 18:55 - Dec 9 with 3833 viewsJackfath

Worse than us. Utter dogshite of a team. Will Pardew be able to get them sorted?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

WBA on 19:02 - Dec 9 with 3802 viewsOldjack

Two crap teams ,we were slightly less crappier ,not a slither of shyte between them though

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

WBA on 19:03 - Dec 9 with 3801 viewsNeath_Jack

Hopefully not. Huddersfield are by far the worst team i've seen at the Liberty in the Premier League, for a long time, so that's hopefully two worse than us.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

WBA on 19:18 - Dec 9 with 3731 viewsSwansea93

WBA on 19:03 - Dec 9 by Neath_Jack

Hopefully not. Huddersfield are by far the worst team i've seen at the Liberty in the Premier League, for a long time, so that's hopefully two worse than us.

I think West Brom beat Huddersfield on that one today.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

WBA on 20:00 - Dec 9 with 3620 viewsexiledinenglandjack

Pardew is shite he’ll take them down, he was rubbish at palace, Newcastle and wet spam, how he still manages to get premier league jobs is beyond me
WBA on 20:05 - Dec 9 with 3584 viewspencoedjack

We made them look shite we will do the same to Man City Weds 👍
WBA on 20:09 - Dec 9 with 3563 viewsDr_Winston

Say what you want about our transfer dealings, but at least we were smart enough to steer well clear of Hal Robson-Kanu.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

WBA on 20:12 - Dec 9 with 3545 viewsthornabyswan

WBA on 20:09 - Dec 9 by Dr_Winston

Say what you want about our transfer dealings, but at least we were smart enough to steer well clear of Hal Robson-Kanu.

Still time for Huw to sort it in January

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

WBA on 21:33 - Dec 9 with 3402 viewsSTID2017

WBA on 19:03 - Dec 9 by Neath_Jack

TBH we have seen some awful teams this season, most of which have got a result against us. As well as Palace, Huddersfield and WBA today, who we beat, there were Newcastle, WHU, Watford, Leicester, Brighton, Burnley, Bournemouth and Stoke , none of whom were great shakes, yet we gained a total of one point against them out of 24 points
This shows what a big result today's was and was the sort of result we needed to have grounded out in many of those other games listed above.
You are right in saying Huddersfield are worse than us, but I also feel there are also a few others.

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Login to get fewer ads

WBA on 23:15 - Dec 9 with 3299 viewsgiantstoneater

WBA on 20:00 - Dec 9 by exiledinenglandjack

Pardew is shite he’ll take them down, he was rubbish at palace, Newcastle and wet spam, how he still manages to get premier league jobs is beyond me

Think Pardew is very similar to Pulis both like to focus on the negative side of football the darker arts so to speak. I thought they were the worst team down here this season a decent playmaker for us and perhaps we would have scored a couple more we got into a lot of good positions today only to lack the confidence to make use of them. Got two tough games coming up now lets see the improvement continue. Although TC didn't have his best game but he was positive enough to keep trying things and put Olssen into the box on a couple of occaisions.
WBA on 23:26 - Dec 9 with 3286 viewsLeonWasGod

Yep couldn’t agree more. They’ve always been a bit crap, but that was the worse I’ve seen from them. Johnny Evans having to hold the fort at the back. His CB partner a liability, the right back a comedy creation of a footballer. Nothing in the centre of the park and toothless up front.

We’re better than them individually and could be much better as a team, but aren’t showing it under PC.
WBA on 03:41 - Dec 10 with 3157 viewsphact0rri

WBA on 23:15 - Dec 9 by giantstoneater

Think Pardew is very similar to Pulis both like to focus on the negative side of football the darker arts so to speak. I thought they were the worst team down here this season a decent playmaker for us and perhaps we would have scored a couple more we got into a lot of good positions today only to lack the confidence to make use of them. Got two tough games coming up now lets see the improvement continue. Although TC didn't have his best game but he was positive enough to keep trying things and put Olssen into the box on a couple of occaisions.

I would say Pardew is a bit more into the getting stuck in and put in a cheeky foot more than pullis any day. Pardew is like Mini-Jose Marino

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

WBA on 05:40 - Dec 10 with 3112 viewsDr_Winston

WBA on 23:26 - Dec 9 by LeonWasGod

Yep couldn’t agree more. They’ve always been a bit crap, but that was the worse I’ve seen from them. Johnny Evans having to hold the fort at the back. His CB partner a liability, the right back a comedy creation of a footballer. Nothing in the centre of the park and toothless up front.

We’re better than them individually and could be much better as a team, but aren’t showing it under PC.

That's basically us so far this season. Better than a lot of teams individually but just not showing it. Certainly no side with forwards like Abraham and Bony should be as low on goals as we are.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

WBA on 08:25 - Dec 10 with 3005 viewskeith_gatebroth

WBA on 05:40 - Dec 10 by Dr_Winston

That's basically us so far this season. Better than a lot of teams individually but just not showing it. Certainly no side with forwards like Abraham and Bony should be as low on goals as we are.

This post has been edited by an administrator

There have been quite a few teams down here that have been crap this season yet they have beaten us. Yesterday we showed a bit more fight and created chances,long may it continue.
WBA on 08:25 - Dec 10 with 3005 viewsgetcarter

Plenty of sides worse than us this season, Brighton, Huddersfield and the Toon to go down.
WBA on 09:48 - Dec 10 with 2939 viewsjohnlangy

WBA on 21:33 - Dec 9 by STID2017

TBH we have seen some awful teams this season, most of which have got a result against us. As well as Palace, Huddersfield and WBA today, who we beat, there were Newcastle, WHU, Watford, Leicester, Brighton, Burnley, Bournemouth and Stoke , none of whom were great shakes, yet we gained a total of one point against them out of 24 points
This shows what a big result today's was and was the sort of result we needed to have grounded out in many of those other games listed above.
You are right in saying Huddersfield are worse than us, but I also feel there are also a few others.

Yesterday I thought they were more of a team while achieving very little while the Swans had better players struggling to play as a team.

If we get our act together and get the right couple of players in during Jan then I think we'll be alright.
WBA on 09:51 - Dec 10 with 2928 viewsBloodyhills

Hope Pardew dose a terrible job. WBA worst team I've seen this season, then Huddersfield. Sadly we are not much better but yesterday was a positive with more of the players seeming to be up for the fight.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

WBA on 09:58 - Dec 10 with 2901 viewsJackfath

Newcastle in trouble too. No money to spend in January, with or without Rafa.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024