Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jenkins petition 20:12 - Dec 9 with 7247 viewsJoshTheJack

A Lady was going round with one.How many signed it?
Jenkins petition on 20:17 - Dec 9 with 7219 viewsLoyal

A petition for what ?

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Jenkins petition on 20:20 - Dec 9 with 7205 viewsJoshTheJack

Jenkins petition on 20:17 - Dec 9 by Loyal

A petition for what ?

To get him out the club,It looked like the trusts emblem not sure though as i only glanced,Couldn't sign it quick enough.
Jenkins petition on 20:21 - Dec 9 with 7192 viewsunion_jack

It was The Supporters Union wasn't it?

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Jenkins petition on 20:25 - Dec 9 with 7160 viewsLoyal

Jenkins petition on 20:20 - Dec 9 by JoshTheJack

To get him out the club,It looked like the trusts emblem not sure though as i only glanced,Couldn't sign it quick enough.

I know a woman in York who would spring him an anal vault.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

Jenkins petition on 13:08 - Dec 10 with 6821 viewsmax936

Where was she I didn't hear of her or see her, I would have signed it in a heartbeat and the Lads with me would have.
[Post edited 10 Dec 2017 13:41]

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Jenkins petition on 13:33 - Dec 10 with 6766 viewsDewi1jack

Jenkins petition on 13:08 - Dec 10 by max936

Where was she I didn't hear of her or see her, I would have signed it in a heartbeat and the Lads with me would have.
[Post edited 10 Dec 2017 13:41]

This.
Saw no-one by the East.
Or ticket office otherwise I'd have signed it in a second flat.

Going to need a concerted effort by quite a few people to get over 10,000 signatures. That's about 50% of the "attending customers"- fans to you and me!
Maybe if someone who knows things could do an online one. Then post a link thingy on all forums, FB, tw@ter etc.
Then we can all use word of mouth to point people in the right direction

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Jenkins petition on 13:33 - Dec 10 with 6766 viewsOldjack

Jenkins petition on 20:21 - Dec 9 by union_jack

It was The Supporters Union wasn't it?

Yep

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Jenkins petition on 13:54 - Dec 10 with 6731 viewsunion_jack

Jenkins petition on 13:33 - Dec 10 by Oldjack

Yep

Great effort but probably not coordinated well enough.

It's time a concerted effort was made to raise awareness as to the mess Jenkins and others have put the club in and that the future is looking bleaker with him at the helm. Let's not let one win yesterday, or indeed any other successes on the field, cloud what these people have done / will do.

The Independent Supporters Group (if the Trust won't / can't instigate this's) would be the ideal means for raising awareness and doing something about it.

If we could work alongside other passionate groups and in concert with the Trust (recognising that they maybe legitimately hamstrung) then we will be heard and positive actions may ensue.

I met with Phil, Vetchfielder (Jeff) and ATFV (Nigel) yesterday before the game and this was discussed though out of respect I'll leave it to Phil to update everyone unless he feels otherwise.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Login to get fewer ads

Jenkins petition on 15:12 - Dec 10 with 6626 viewsTheUnion

Plans are in place for an online petition as well as the old fashioned way we started yesterday.
Jenkins petition on 15:28 - Dec 10 with 6574 viewsstevethejack

Guy doing it outside ticket office.

Anyone who signed it is deluded if they think a petition will force him out.

100,000 signatures will not make any difference whatsoever.
Jenkins petition on 17:02 - Dec 10 with 6465 viewsLoyal

Jenkins petition on 15:28 - Dec 10 by stevethejack

Thing is its about more than getting rid of him. It's more than shouting stuff and going to Rossis, its more than taking the piss out of people for being , lets say creative in the way he gets the message. Pressure is a long game. At least she was trying. And if Jenkins knows 500 people are watching him it will at least make him cautious and uneasy.
That's what this long game is about.

Remember that game away at Fulham and we scored with 40 odd passes ?
It wasn't a high ball hoof and hope- iit was a strategic build up resulting in a positive ending.

Surely people need to think laterally, if they can .....

Jenkins petition on 18:18 - Dec 10 with 6359 viewsTheUnion

Jenkins petition on 15:28 - Dec 10 by stevethejack

Didn’t mean to give you an up arrow.
Think about it at least we’re trying something and we’re not giving up. We had a few negative comments yesterday from people who still think he single handedly saved our club but most of the reaction was very positive
Jenkins petition on 09:21 - Dec 11 with 6117 viewsQJumpingJack

Should the Swans go on a decent run and say we are mid-table by end of January will the Union still be pushing for Huw Jenkins to stand down?
Jenkins petition on 10:07 - Dec 11 with 6071 viewsDewi1jack

Jenkins petition on 09:21 - Dec 11 by QJumpingJack

Should the Swans go on a decent run and say we are mid-table by end of January will the Union still be pushing for Huw Jenkins to stand down?

Will the PL customers, sorry fans who are outraged at the moment because of impending relegation give a fug about Beaky when we go on a good run?
Probably not.

Will fans who genuinely care about the club and hate seeing it destroyed/ imploding the way it is give a fug about ousting Beaky, Dimwit and all the other sellers who've done the damage? Stopping travel clubs? Bad build contracts, sh1te scouting of players etc etc?
I'm hoping yes.

We are a small community club, that had an excellent plan that really could have seen the club safe for many decades to come.
If all the sellers cared about the club, they'd have done proper due diligence on the buyers and ensured the Trust were gifted just enough shares to make their position secure for life- under 4% between them, even giving over Mel's shares would have made a huge difference to the Trusts position.

All they have given a fug about is their bank balance.
And that is unforgivable after all their bollocks about being fans of our lovely, ugly club

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Jenkins petition on 10:17 - Dec 11 with 6058 viewsTheUnion

Jenkins petition on 09:21 - Dec 11 by QJumpingJack

Support The Team Not The Regime is what we stand for. We could win the Champions League and our position would not change. What Jenkins and the other sellouts have done is unforgivable. We’re doing what the trust should be doing but unfortunately they either can’t or won’t this club is rotten to the core.
Jenkins petition on 10:35 - Dec 11 with 6031 viewsLandore_Jack

Jenkins petition on 10:17 - Dec 11 by TheUnion

Support The Team Not The Regime is what we stand for. We could win the Champions League and our position would not change. What Jenkins and the other sellouts have done is unforgivable. We’re doing what the trust should be doing but unfortunately they either can’t or won’t this club is rotten to the core.

Are there other plans in the pipeline besides an online petition and a handwritten petition? Would you consider working with the Trust if you was approached?

#backtojack

Jenkins petition on 10:50 - Dec 11 with 6010 viewsOldjack

Jenkins petition on 10:35 - Dec 11 by Landore_Jack

Are there other plans in the pipeline besides an online petition and a handwritten petition? Would you consider working with the Trust if you was approached?

I believe they have approached the trust ,but have been cold shouldered

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Jenkins petition on 11:25 - Dec 11 with 5967 viewsLandore_Jack

Jenkins petition on 10:50 - Dec 11 by Oldjack

I believe they have approached the trust ,but have been cold shouldered

If the Trust campaigned for the removal of Jenkins it would damage their relationship with him and the Americans.

#backtojack

Jenkins petition on 11:42 - Dec 11 with 5940 viewsOldjack

Jenkins petition on 11:25 - Dec 11 by Landore_Jack

If the Trust campaigned for the removal of Jenkins it would damage their relationship with him and the Americans.

so what ? it's better than slimy arse wiping. Do you know if the Trust board members get free tickets pre match meals and get to sit amongst the slimy ones etc ?

Jenkins petition on 11:46 - Dec 11 with 5934 viewsDarran

Jenkins petition on 11:42 - Dec 11 by Oldjack

so what ? it's better than slimy arse wiping. Do you know if the Trust board members get free tickets pre match meals and get to sit amongst the slimy ones etc ?

He was agreeing with you you fuçking idiot.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Jenkins petition on 11:57 - Dec 11 with 5920 viewsOldjack

Jenkins petition on 11:46 - Dec 11 by Darran

He was agreeing with you you fuçking idiot.

i know that you thick kant,.Now Mr thicko can you answer my question?

Jenkins petition on 12:36 - Dec 11 with 5874 viewsLoyal

Jenkins petition on 11:25 - Dec 11 by Landore_Jack

Fck the americnts the trust haven't got the bottle. Phil did the right thing.

Jenkins petition on 12:42 - Dec 11 with 5859 viewsLandore_Jack

Jenkins petition on 12:36 - Dec 11 by Loyal

Fck the americnts the trust haven't got the bottle. Phil did the right thing.

BTW, I agree with the removal of Jenkins.

#backtojack

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024