Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Will we backed in the transfer window and what do we need ? 21:01 - Dec 9 with 12288 viewsSS2013

It's not hard to see we need some extra quality to give our selves a realistic chance of staying up.

Evening all.

Do you think we'll be given the funds of around 20-25 Million to sign a few good players ?

If so what do we need ?

I look at our Midfield, and other than Mesa would you really be gutted if any of them left ?

Poll: Will Ayew be a Swansea player come Feb ?

Will we backed in the transfer window and what do we need ? on 21:12 - Dec 9 with 11405 viewsLeonWasGod

Boxes of the stuff. A miracle for them and pain relief for us!

Creativity in the advanced mid areas would be nice. A Mahrez type.

And a left winger if Clem can't decide whether he's going to use the diamond, a flat 3 or wingers.

Right back. Or cover for LB if we stick with Naughts.

That's the minimum imo.

Any of them could go as far as I'm concerned except Fab, Mawson and Wilf.
Will we backed in the transfer window and what do we need ? on 21:29 - Dec 9 with 11373 viewsSS2013

Will we backed in the transfer window and what do we need ? on 21:12 - Dec 9 by LeonWasGod

Boxes of the stuff. A miracle for them and pain relief for us!

Creativity in the advanced mid areas would be nice. A Mahrez type.

And a left winger if Clem can't decide whether he's going to use the diamond, a flat 3 or wingers.

Right back. Or cover for LB if we stick with Naughts.

That's the minimum imo.

Any of them could go as far as I'm concerned except Fab, Mawson and Wilf.

So do you think well have the funds ?

Or will we end up Yiadom, Lansbury and a player from Real Betis.

Will we backed in the transfer window and what do we need ? on 21:49 - Dec 9 with 11329 viewswestside

Fullbacks, Wingers, Creative midfielder, and another striker
Will we backed in the transfer window and what do we need ? on 22:12 - Dec 9 with 11293 viewsSS2013

Will we backed in the transfer window and what do we need ? on 21:49 - Dec 9 by westside

Fullbacks, Wingers, Creative midfielder, and another striker

Cant see us getting another striker with Bony, Tammy and Ayew. Need the money spent else where.

Will we backed in the transfer window and what do we need ? on 00:05 - Dec 10 with 11229 viewsDewi1jack

A RB who can run while looking to play a pass or cross without having to stop.
A set piece taker
A couple of wingers
Possibly a new manager as I genuinely think the players are playing better despite not because of Clement

Oh
And a new DoF who isn't going to go and get 3 new keepers and the rest of Falkirks team

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

N/A. on 00:24 - Dec 10 with 11202 viewsHuw57

N/A.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 5:24]

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

Will we backed in the transfer window and what do we need ? on 00:38 - Dec 10 with 11177 viewsLeonWasGod

Will we backed in the transfer window and what do we need ? on 21:29 - Dec 9 by SS2013

So do you think well have the funds ?

Or will we end up Yiadom, Lansbury and a player from Real Betis.

HJ specials I expect, so the same sort of price/level as Carroll, Ayew and Olsson.

But we need a top quality creative mid who can chip in with goals. He doesn't have to be expensive, but a bargain would need to be a lesser known player, unearthed Michu-style (or like Mahrez).

There will be funds, I'm pretty sure of that. We were prepared to do deals in the summer that for one reason or another didn't come off. Whether we spend wisely is a different question.
[Post edited 10 Dec 2017 0:40]
Will we backed in the transfer window and what do we need ? on 01:06 - Dec 10 with 11142 viewsTom1912

We need two quality attacking players most of all. A winger and an attacking midfielder. And then a full back on top. I'd be delighted with that.
Login to get fewer ads

Will we backed in the transfer window and what do we need ? on 01:07 - Dec 10 with 11141 viewswhiterock

If HJ signs an out and out worldy would he be forgiven, not a chance, but I think he will
STID
Will we backed in the transfer window and what do we need ? on 02:00 - Dec 10 with 11113 viewsmacthejack

Will we backed in the transfer window and what do we need ? on 01:07 - Dec 10 by whiterock

If HJ signs an out and out worldy would he be forgiven, not a chance, but I think he will
STID

Forgiven my arse. He could sh*t out a ten tonne golden egg and I'd still never tire of kicking the c*nt up and down the Kingsway.
Will we backed in the transfer window and what do we need ? on 02:18 - Dec 10 with 11094 viewsRevJames

Shame we weren't backed in the summer.

Just how many lessons need to be learned?
[Post edited 10 Dec 2017 2:19]
Will we backed in the transfer window and what do we need ? on 04:05 - Dec 10 with 11056 viewsdameedna

Hakim Ziyech.
Jonathan Viera.
Will we backed in the transfer window and what do we need ? on 10:16 - Dec 10 with 10932 viewsdobjack2

Will we backed in the transfer window and what do we need ? on 02:18 - Dec 10 by RevJames

Shame we weren't backed in the summer.

Just how many lessons need to be learned?
[Post edited 10 Dec 2017 2:19]

Indeed pochettino has been criticising levy’s last minute stuff for the effect it has had on spurs.

We have Groundhog Day here. Last minute recruitment resulting in no preseasons for key players and the manager and key deals not going through.

End result hoping to be in touch for January when players are less likely to come to a team in trouble, unless you pay them more, generally not so many people are available and prices are higher.

False economies.

If you are in a good position by January much easier to attract players who will significantly raise the quality of the squad.
Will we backed in the transfer window and what do we need ? on 10:23 - Dec 10 with 10919 viewsmagicdaps10

Was thinking last night on what we need.

I initially thought
1 x RB
1x Attacking Mid
1 x Winger

But I think we need to chuck another Attacking Midfielder who can also play out wide in there, we need the options.
With it being Jan, contracts ending and a lot of loans....anywhere between 15m - 30m will be needed. Its not about the amount but getting the right players in.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Will we backed in the transfer window and what do we need ? on 12:53 - Dec 10 with 10843 viewsKingstonJack

Will we backed in the transfer window and what do we need ? on 10:23 - Dec 10 by magicdaps10

Was thinking last night on what we need.

I initially thought
1 x RB
1x Attacking Mid
1 x Winger

But I think we need to chuck another Attacking Midfielder who can also play out wide in there, we need the options.
With it being Jan, contracts ending and a lot of loans....anywhere between 15m - 30m will be needed. Its not about the amount but getting the right players in.

Agree

I’d add strong leader/potential captain in there

And crucially, if PC is still around, no amount of attacking players will work if they are not allowed to go forward
Will we backed in the transfer window and what do we need ? on 02:04 - Dec 12 with 10643 viewsChrisSCFC

A goalscorer from midfield has to be priority number 1 if we could get Andre Ayew back that would be a fantastic signing given the circumstances we find ourselves in.
Will we backed in the transfer window and what do we need ? on 07:37 - Dec 12 with 10499 viewswaynekerr55

Why the fûcking hell has mart6 downarrowed the OP? What a fûcking weirdo

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Will we backed in the transfer window and what do we need ? on 07:52 - Dec 12 with 10479 viewsshandyjack

Desperate need - Number 10, pacy wide man who can cross, RB
Luxury for now but needs addressing in the summer as a big need - A LB, another creative player, another wide man

Outs - Wayne has to go
Oli on loan
Fulton transfer/loan

Poll: Expectation for the season

Will we backed in the transfer window and what do we need ? on 10:48 - Dec 12 with 10343 viewsAngelRangelQS

Well first Clement needs to decide whether he wants to play with wingers or not.

If yes, we probably need another one. A good one.

We also need a midfielder who can play a creative pass and chip in with a couple of goals. Ideally to play at the tip of the diamond or behind the striker(s).

It would be nice to sign a full back too but that's hardly a pressing need. As long as we sign two good attacking players, I'll be happy.
Will we backed in the transfer window and what do we need ? on 10:57 - Dec 12 with 10331 viewsbuilthjack

We actually need about £50m if we are going to be serious about staying up. We should have it, so do it.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Will we backed in the transfer window and what do we need ? on 11:29 - Dec 12 with 10293 viewscostalotta

Will we backed in the transfer window and what do we need ? on 07:37 - Dec 12 by waynekerr55

Why the fûcking hell has mart6 downarrowed the OP? What a fûcking weirdo

Because he's mr down arrow.
Will we backed in the transfer window and what do we need ? on 11:50 - Dec 12 with 10268 viewsjack247

Looking at the team, it’s fairly clear we need creativity in the final third and upgraded wingers. Unlike many, I’m fairly happy with Naughton, but feel we need competition in both fullback slots.

I’m not convinced Clement would get the best out of a creative #10 or a Chadli type though. My worry is they would be left isolated behind Wilf/Tammy and expected to create a bit of magic on their own, while we stoically keep to two banks of four.

I know there has been an upturn in performances lately and he may well prove me wrong, but I’d be looking at changing the manager if we haven’t improved by Christmas.
Will we backed in the transfer window and what do we need ? on 14:33 - Dec 12 with 10166 viewswaynekerr55

Will we backed in the transfer window and what do we need ? on 11:29 - Dec 12 by costalotta

Because he's mr down arrow.

He's a fruitcake (or she)

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Will we backed in the transfer window and what do we need ? on 08:46 - Dec 19 with 9802 viewswestside

Will we backed in the transfer window and what do we need ? on 22:12 - Dec 9 by SS2013

Cant see us getting another striker with Bony, Tammy and Ayew. Need the money spent else where.

Should have got another striker in the summer.

Bony has hardly played and Abraham is inexperienced.

Can never have too many strikers.
Will we backed in the transfer window and what do we need ? on 18:20 - Dec 19 with 9718 viewsburryswan31

Two wingers is a definite if you ask me,
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024