Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
dyer 07:30 - Dec 10 with 7614 viewspatchboy

looked well off the pace and routledge was shocking. come january maybe we should look at getting montero back.
dyer on 07:43 - Dec 10 with 5200 viewsTreforys_Jack

Thought Dyer did ok myself
dyer on 07:57 - Dec 10 with 5175 viewskeith_gatebroth

dyer on 07:43 - Dec 10 by Treforys_Jack

I thought dyer did ok too. Routledge was poor and obviously rusty through lack of games, we know that he is a better player than that.
dyer on 08:18 - Dec 10 with 5139 viewsRancid

If you put Douglas Bader out on the flank he'd look good and give us something different.
dyer on 08:23 - Dec 10 with 5125 viewsgetcarter

Well played to them both, little rusty but good performances.
dyer on 08:33 - Dec 10 with 5102 viewsSgorioFruit

Dyer is showing what we have been missing and that is players hungry for the ball.
Yesterday Dyer played alright. And it’s a joy to watch him on the pitch for us. People on here keeping referring to us being doomed because we relying on players from our championship era. Well I see that one or two of these players are going to be key to pulling us out of the crap this season.

Dyer to start every game for me, he’s fit, he’s fast, he’s hungry for the ball, hungry to get right at them, and passion runs through his veins.

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

dyer on 08:40 - Dec 10 with 5084 viewsexiledinenglandjack

I've been surprised by Nath, he's shown glimpses of the player of around 12/13 season, when some we're talking up an England cap. I'd like to see Lazar Markovic come in, criminally underused by liverpool, but has done it in the league last year. Other option would be grosicki from Hull, was also impressed with him last year and with Hull seemingly in a mess again could be a good value player. Has 5 goals and 5 assist this season and i thought he had a good work rate
dyer on 08:41 - Dec 10 with 5073 viewsLandore_Jack

dyer on 08:23 - Dec 10 by getcarter

Well played to them both, little rusty but good performances.

Routledge was awful.

#backtojack

dyer on 08:55 - Dec 10 with 5044 viewsshandyjack

dyer on 08:41 - Dec 10 by Landore_Jack

Routledge was awful.

Was a worse performance than Sanches put in against Chelsea, at least sanches didnt hide

Poll: Expectation for the season

Login to get fewer ads

dyer on 09:05 - Dec 10 with 5014 viewslegoman

dyer on 08:33 - Dec 10 by SgorioFruit

Dyer is showing what we have been missing and that is players hungry for the ball.
Yesterday Dyer played alright. And it’s a joy to watch him on the pitch for us. People on here keeping referring to us being doomed because we relying on players from our championship era. Well I see that one or two of these players are going to be key to pulling us out of the crap this season.

Dyer to start every game for me, he’s fit, he’s fast, he’s hungry for the ball, hungry to get right at them, and passion runs through his veins.

Bloody well said. Some of the others would do well to show Nathan's passion.

"M'sieur, you said your dog did not bite!" "That's not my dog"

dyer on 09:06 - Dec 10 with 5011 viewsDr_Winston

Dyer's looked reasonably sharp every time he's played under Clement, which given the way PC doesn't much like or use wingers is good going.

There have always been those who don't miss an opportunity to criticise Dyer, but far too many people rushed to write him off based on his performances in Monk's diamond nonsense.

Considering that he's only just hit 30 there's still another year or two left in him, although I'd like to see better quality out wide so nobody gets the idea of starting with Routledge again.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

dyer on 09:15 - Dec 10 with 4992 viewsYossarian

Wtf? Dyer is playing well, he’s prepared to run at defenders and is putting a real shift in. It’s like having the old Nathan back, and if he’s got the old ethos of the club running through him. A good example to the others. Sadly, I think Routs has reached the end of the road, he was shocking yesterday, I can’t temember anything positive in that performance. We clearly need a left sided wide man with some pace in January.

"Yossarian- the very sight of the name made him shudder.There were so many esses in it. It just had to be subversive" (Catch 22)

dyer on 09:31 - Dec 10 with 4941 viewsBanosswan

dyer on 09:15 - Dec 10 by Yossarian

Wtf? Dyer is playing well, he’s prepared to run at defenders and is putting a real shift in. It’s like having the old Nathan back, and if he’s got the old ethos of the club running through him. A good example to the others. Sadly, I think Routs has reached the end of the road, he was shocking yesterday, I can’t temember anything positive in that performance. We clearly need a left sided wide man with some pace in January.

Cross for Mawson

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

dyer on 09:35 - Dec 10 with 4926 viewsjack247

I thought Dyer was OK. Unfortunately have to agree about Routledge.

We shouldn’t be looking to get Montero back ever.
dyer on 09:40 - Dec 10 with 4911 viewsBloodyhills

I thought Dyer did well enough. As for Routledge...

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

dyer on 09:57 - Dec 10 with 4862 viewsWarwickHunt

dyer on 09:31 - Dec 10 by Banosswan

Cross for Mawson

Taxi for Routledge.
dyer on 10:10 - Dec 10 with 4806 viewsjacabertawe

dyer on 09:57 - Dec 10 by WarwickHunt

Taxi for Routledge.

Dyer yesterday was an example to other players in terms of his desire and commitment. It was a pleasure to watch him play.

Britishness...is a political synonym for Englishness which extends English culture over the Scots, the Welsh, and the Irish. - Gwynfor Evans

dyer on 10:11 - Dec 10 with 4800 viewssherpajacob

It would help Dyer no end if we had a right back that was also an attacking threat.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

dyer on 10:22 - Dec 10 with 4783 viewsWarwickHunt

Routledge rusty?

He's fûcking seized up, mun.
dyer on 10:35 - Dec 10 with 4755 viewsGowerjack

dyer on 09:31 - Dec 10 by Banosswan

Cross for Mawson

Glad I'm not the only one who noticed that.

This weeks escaped goat.

Dyer had a fine game pressing and probing showed desire.
The best winger we have at present.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

dyer on 10:40 - Dec 10 with 4738 viewsPegojack

dyer on 10:35 - Dec 10 by Gowerjack

Glad I'm not the only one who noticed that.

This weeks escaped goat.

Dyer had a fine game pressing and probing showed desire.
The best winger we have at present.

Dyer tried hard, as he always does, but caused very little serious threat to Albion. Routledge did one good thing in his cameo, put a nice dinked little cross in which Mawson should have scored from, the rest of the time he was beyond shocking. Gave the ball away with every touch. Get rid or send out on loan in January.
dyer on 11:17 - Dec 10 with 4672 viewspencoedjack

dyer on 10:40 - Dec 10 by Pegojack

Dyer tried hard, as he always does, but caused very little serious threat to Albion. Routledge did one good thing in his cameo, put a nice dinked little cross in which Mawson should have scored from, the rest of the time he was beyond shocking. Gave the ball away with every touch. Get rid or send out on loan in January.

Our best attacking outlet wide is Olsson, haven’t seen him mentioned but played well again yesterday as he did @ Stoke

Dyer Routledge are not PL standard & don’t get me started on Kyle ‘pass backwards’ Naughton
dyer on 11:24 - Dec 10 with 4658 viewsSgorioFruit

dyer on 11:17 - Dec 10 by pencoedjack

Our best attacking outlet wide is Olsson, haven’t seen him mentioned but played well again yesterday as he did @ Stoke

Dyer Routledge are not PL standard & don’t get me started on Kyle ‘pass backwards’ Naughton

Dyer may not be premier league standard, but it just goes to show how below standard the whole team is if Dyer sticks out as being one of the very few that puts the commitment in.

Until we get a brand new shiny 11 players who are premier league standard then play Dyer every game.

dyer on 11:28 - Dec 10 with 4646 viewsThornburyswan

dyer on 07:43 - Dec 10 by Treforys_Jack

This. Dyer was solid & understands his role on the right which adds to Naughton's confidence - for me he is first choice on the right ahead of Fer & Sanches - Routs on the other hand should not be anywhere near the match-day 18, if we are persisting with the diamond I'd have Ayew & Carroll/Clucas (not much to pick between them) all ahead of Routs on the left.
dyer on 11:30 - Dec 10 with 4639 viewspencoedjack

dyer on 11:24 - Dec 10 by SgorioFruit

Dyer may not be premier league standard, but it just goes to show how below standard the whole team is if Dyer sticks out as being one of the very few that puts the commitment in.

Until we get a brand new shiny 11 players who are premier league standard then play Dyer every game.

‘Tried hard’ ‘commitment’

Does that get a sub standard PL player (paid probably 30k a week who recently signed a new contract) slack ?
dyer on 18:38 - Dec 10 with 4463 viewsSgorioFruit

dyer on 11:30 - Dec 10 by pencoedjack

‘Tried hard’ ‘commitment’

Does that get a sub standard PL player (paid probably 30k a week who recently signed a new contract) slack ?

No but we are still a shower of shite, and Dyer will be key to getting us out of the crap.
Just a shame no one else earlier this season tried as hard or wanted to play as much as he did.

Dyer to start every game.
Until we have 11 brand new shiny premier league standard players.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024