Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Snow, anyone ? 12:05 - Dec 10 with 5163 viewsWxmJax

[Post edited 10 Dec 2017 12:06]

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

Snow, anyone ? on 12:11 - Dec 10 with 4751 viewsDarran

Never seen it before have you?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Snow, anyone ? on 12:13 - Dec 10 with 4754 viewsWxmJax

Only once, when I was living in the Sahara.

Snow, anyone ? on 12:43 - Dec 10 with 4718 viewsTummer_from_Texas

How much did Swansea get? Looks like about 6" there.
[Post edited 10 Dec 2017 12:44]

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Snow, anyone ? on 12:47 - Dec 10 with 4702 viewsexiledclaseboy

Snow, anyone ? on 12:43 - Dec 10 by Tummer_from_Texas

It’s snowed here pretty much all morning but not particularly heavily and none of it has settled because it rained for hours before it decided to turn to snow. Stopped altogether now.

Poll: Tory leader

Snow, anyone ? on 13:02 - Dec 10 with 4676 viewsPrivate_Partz

Snow, anyone ? on 12:47 - Dec 10 by exiledclaseboy

It’s snowed here pretty much all morning but not particularly heavily and none of it has settled because it rained for hours before it decided to turn to snow. Stopped altogether now.

Ditto in Dunvant.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Snow, anyone ? on 13:13 - Dec 10 with 4657 viewsmax936

Not much here, lot more yday, although it poured down early hours so it hasn't stuck that well, pretty bad up in Glynneath workmates power is down the snow has pulled down a overhead cable, 6 to 8"s up in Pontypool and surrounding area's apparently.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Snow, anyone ? on 14:17 - Dec 10 with 4607 viewswhoflungdung

A few token flakes in west Wirral . Snowing in Liverpool though

Peninsulars are great aren't they . Natural central heating

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

Snow, anyone ? on 14:22 - Dec 10 with 4598 viewsCountyJim

My sister whos a nurse had to have a lift via a 4x4 this morning to work her area in Cwmbran the roads where in passable for normal cars

My dog has never seen snow before loves it
Login to get fewer ads

Snow, anyone ? on 14:22 - Dec 10 with 4598 viewsWxmJax

Snow, anyone ? on 12:43 - Dec 10 by Tummer_from_Texas

That's not Swansea, Tummer, that's from the gritty north of Wales.

Snow, anyone ? on 14:41 - Dec 10 with 4561 viewsGowerjack

Snow, anyone ? on 14:17 - Dec 10 by whoflungdung

A few token flakes in west Wirral . Snowing in Liverpool though

Peninsulars are great aren't they . Natural central heating

Aye

No so much as a flake on glorious Gower.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Snow, anyone ? on 16:45 - Dec 10 with 4473 viewsdickythorpe

Hope all are safe. Left Newark at9am this morning , normally takes 4 hrs back to Carmarthen, it took 5 and a half.
Tremendous credit to the road gritters. Down to 30mph at times near Birmingham junctions and Ross on Wye was tricky.
Nothing from Port Talbot down to Cross Hands , then just before Carmarthen it looked as if all we'd had was rain!

I have a Dacia Sandero Stepway, it's 4 years old and probably the sturdiest and safest car I've ever had in my 24 years driving.
Snow, anyone ? on 19:43 - Dec 10 with 4382 viewsmax936

Snow, anyone ? on 16:45 - Dec 10 by dickythorpe

Hope all are safe. Left Newark at9am this morning , normally takes 4 hrs back to Carmarthen, it took 5 and a half.
Tremendous credit to the road gritters. Down to 30mph at times near Birmingham junctions and Ross on Wye was tricky.
Nothing from Port Talbot down to Cross Hands , then just before Carmarthen it looked as if all we'd had was rain!

I have a Dacia Sandero Stepway, it's 4 years old and probably the sturdiest and safest car I've ever had in my 24 years driving.

Got a job down Llandybie and Glanamman tomorrow so I hope the roads there are ok.

Snow, anyone ? on 20:12 - Dec 10 with 4348 viewsbuilthjack

Had a foot of snow and still coming down. Nasty.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Snow, anyone ? on 20:20 - Dec 10 with 4341 viewsmonmouth

Had an inch or two. Our briliant Kia got us up the hill ok. Melting now. Hope it doesn't freeze over or I'll probably be on my arse tomorrow.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Snow, anyone ? on 20:24 - Dec 10 with 4333 viewsdickythorpe

Snow, anyone ? on 19:43 - Dec 10 by max936

Got a job down Llandybie and Glanamman tomorrow so I hope the roads there are ok.

I type " aa roadwatch" into Google max
Snow, anyone ? on 22:02 - Dec 10 with 4258 viewslonglostjack

Loads of snow here too but sadly the satellite dish still worked when Strictly was on.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Snow, anyone ? on 22:46 - Dec 10 with 4217 viewsmax936

Snow, anyone ? on 22:02 - Dec 10 by longlostjack

Loads of snow here too but sadly the satellite dish still worked when Strictly was on.

I'm a celeb finished tonight thank fuk, bout time it finished for good along with the rest of the shit Xfactor BGT etc etc.

Those two little Geordie turds get right on my tits.

Snow, anyone ? on 07:15 - Dec 11 with 4131 viewsbuilthjack

Schools closed, public transport cancelled, people advised not to take their cars out.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Snow, anyone ? on 08:52 - Dec 11 with 4096 viewsjeni606

Snow, anyone ? on 07:15 - Dec 11 by builthjack

Schools closed, public transport cancelled, people advised not to take their cars out.

hi, its nice post. <a href=" best" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" title="Do you trust this link?">http://paperwritingservice.co.uk">best paper writing service</a>
[Post edited 11 Dec 2017 8:55]

uk paper writing service

Snow, anyone ? on 12:42 - Dec 11 with 4025 viewsItchySphincter

Snow, anyone ? on 19:43 - Dec 10 by max936

Not great over that way Max.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Snow, anyone ? on 18:42 - Dec 11 with 3938 viewsmax936

Snow, anyone ? on 12:42 - Dec 11 by ItchySphincter

Not great over that way Max.

Made it ok Ichy no problems.

Snow, anyone ? on 19:14 - Dec 11 with 3906 viewsLoyal

Nation of fcking wimps.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Snow, anyone ? on 20:15 - Dec 11 with 3882 viewsNogginthenog

A few snowflakes and we have loonies on the television telling us we must fill the car up with blankets, torches shovels, fully charged moblie phones etc etc.

Either that or we shouldn't even venture out.

This is Swansea ffs, not the Yukon!
Snow, anyone ? on 21:37 - Dec 11 with 3860 viewsdickythorpe

The thing is there are many idiots who will drive on the ungritted/untreated lanes of motorways/ dual carriageways.
The worst offenders are 4x4's and some HGV's ....they don't see how much excess water and slush they flip up onto the windscreens and side windows of the cars they pass.

If all could adopt a safe distance from the car in front there would be less panic and nerves.
Snow, anyone ? on 21:52 - Dec 11 with 3851 viewsmax936

Snow, anyone ? on 21:37 - Dec 11 by dickythorpe

The thing is there are many idiots who will drive on the ungritted/untreated lanes of motorways/ dual carriageways.
The worst offenders are 4x4's and some HGV's ....they don't see how much excess water and slush they flip up onto the windscreens and side windows of the cars they pass.

If all could adopt a safe distance from the car in front there would be less panic and nerves.

The 2 second gap doesn't work on the motorway at any time Dicky as some clever tw@t with take advantage and pull right into the gap.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024