Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Prince Harry,Royals never change 15:13 - Dec 10 with 7838 viewscentrestandswan

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4046340/Prince-Harry-sneaks-hunting-trip

Did his guns get checked by customs. Blood thirsty clown.

Poll: Will we be relegated ?

Prince Harry,Royals never change on 16:59 - Dec 13 with 345 viewsE20Jack

Prince Harry,Royals never change on 16:55 - Dec 13 by jack247

Fair enough. Just seems a strange time to have an epiphany. There’s nothing complex in the ‘meat is murder’ philosophy. Seems the sort of thing people usually accept or reject when they are younger.

It is very complex when delved into. You see many ethical vegetarians wearing leather and drinking milk. Its bizarre.

Not really an epiphone as much as a coming to my senses. I always knew it was wrong, it never sat right with me but the level of disconnect is such where it is easy to ignore. Differing levels of in-doctored thought and conditioning will mean people have the realisation at different ages, I don't think there is a specific age, each person is different.

My morals did not align with my actions and neither did my innate instincts. I only wanted meat when it looked nothing like the animal and as far removed from what it was as possible. I doubt many people see a cow/lamb on a farm and think "id love to chow down on its liver". Most would think they are lovely things and want to stroke them, not really the innate thought process of a carnivore.

How can I say I am against animal cruelty when I am contributing to it completely needlessly? The answer is - I cant.

As this is becoming more prevelant the more people are waking up to what they are doing. I have seen people turn began at 60+ years of age. This is growing and will be the way in the future of that I have absolutely no doubt. People will look back at this age and be amazed at what we willingly did. That is for health and ethical reasons, people are waking up.
[Post edited 13 Dec 2017 17:05]

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024