Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Prince Harry,Royals never change 15:13 - Dec 10 with 7842 viewscentrestandswan

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4046340/Prince-Harry-sneaks-hunting-trip

Did his guns get checked by customs. Blood thirsty clown.

Poll: Will we be relegated ?

Prince Harry,Royals never change on 15:31 - Dec 10 with 3069 viewswhoflungdung

.Its killing for the pleasure of killing

Hunting? Nah

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

Prince Harry,Royals never change on 15:51 - Dec 10 with 3052 viewsunion_jack

Prince Harry,Royals never change on 15:31 - Dec 10 by whoflungdung

Hunting? Nah

Piece of Sh1t. Not you Rich.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Prince Harry,Royals never change on 15:55 - Dec 10 with 3044 viewswhoflungdung

Ive had a lively discussion on here with our American fans about hunting

No ,you don't need an assault rifle to blow away an animal to provide a few meals for family. Buy in Wallmart and leave them alone

Hunting ? It's 2017 ff s.

Prince Harry,Royals never change on 16:15 - Dec 10 with 2991 viewsWarwickHunt

Prince Harry,Royals never change on 15:31 - Dec 10 by whoflungdung

Hunting? Nah

Probably a macho substitute for the sexually inadequate.
Prince Harry,Royals never change on 16:21 - Dec 10 with 2965 viewsunion_jack

Prince Harry,Royals never change on 16:15 - Dec 10 by WarwickHunt

Probably a macho substitute for the sexually inadequate.

Don't care what reasons there are behind it. No one should be able to kill an animal gratuitously. It should be banned.

I'm not a veggie so animals will be killed for food purposes. But not for sport, I'd gladly turn the gun on them.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Prince Harry,Royals never change on 16:22 - Dec 10 with 2962 viewswhoflungdung

Grouse shooting and salmon fishing come to that makes me chortle to see them described as "sport" ...birds peeping from the heather to knobs with shotguns and chaps and salmon with a steel hook in their mouth teasing ..

Not sure if it can be classified as sport as the other parties don't seem to consent

Prince Harry,Royals never change on 16:25 - Dec 10 with 2955 viewslifelong

Prince Harry,Royals never change on 16:22 - Dec 10 by whoflungdung

Grouse shooting and salmon fishing come to that makes me chortle to see them described as "sport" ...birds peeping from the heather to knobs with shotguns and chaps and salmon with a steel hook in their mouth teasing ..

Not sure if it can be classified as sport as the other parties don't seem to consent

I love fresh salmon.
Prince Harry,Royals never change on 16:30 - Dec 10 with 2946 viewsJackfath

Would be a great film to put all the hunting party into a woods and get some loons dressed up as deers, and boars, to go around shooting them.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Login to get fewer ads

Prince Harry,Royals never change on 16:34 - Dec 10 with 2938 viewsE20Jack

Prince Harry,Royals never change on 16:21 - Dec 10 by union_jack

Don't care what reasons there are behind it. No one should be able to kill an animal gratuitously. It should be banned.

I'm not a veggie so animals will be killed for food purposes. But not for sport, I'd gladly turn the gun on them.

You don't need to eat meat to be healthy, in fact it is far healthier not to, plenty of other options out there that are actually good for you instead of eating a rotting corpse, by buying the meat you are just paying a hitman to murder the animal instead of doing it yourself.

There is no difference between killing an animal for the pleasure of killing and killing it for your taste bud pleasure. None. Both utterly needless.
[Post edited 10 Dec 2017 16:42]

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Prince Harry,Royals never change on 17:18 - Dec 10 with 2882 viewsswanforthemoney

Megans a part-time vegan according to the article. Like me, porridge for breakfast, rare steak for my tea.

I stand in the North Stand

Prince Harry,Royals never change on 17:39 - Dec 10 with 2853 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Prince Harry,Royals never change on 17:18 - Dec 10 by swanforthemoney

Megans a part-time vegan according to the article. Like me, porridge for breakfast, rare steak for my tea.

I was a part time vegan this lunchtime, carrot and coriander soup (vegan) followed by roast lamb ( not so vegan)

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Prince Harry,Royals never change on 18:12 - Dec 10 with 2803 viewsjackportis

It’s in his D&A from his dad being a major. Secondly nobody blinked when his mother was hunted.

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

Prince Harry,Royals never change on 18:16 - Dec 10 with 2795 viewsjack247

Prince Harry,Royals never change on 18:12 - Dec 10 by jackportis

It’s in his D&A from his dad being a major. Secondly nobody blinked when his mother was hunted.

Yeah, you’re right. That more or less passed off unnoticed
Prince Harry,Royals never change on 12:55 - Dec 11 with 2562 viewsYossarian

Prince Harry,Royals never change on 17:18 - Dec 10 by swanforthemoney

It’s so wonderful that she’s prepared to compromise for love.....

"Yossarian- the very sight of the name made him shudder.There were so many esses in it. It just had to be subversive" (Catch 22)

Prince Harry,Royals never change on 13:23 - Dec 11 with 2523 viewsHighjack

Prince Harry,Royals never change on 12:55 - Dec 11 by Yossarian

It’s so wonderful that she’s prepared to compromise for love.....

She was quick enough to get her gnashers around his meat if the stories are true.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Prince Harry,Royals never change on 13:39 - Dec 11 with 2497 viewswhoflungdung

E 20.

You re very wrong.

In some places of the world, they don't have the luxury of deciding whether or not to eat meat . They kill to survive and eat what s available . Eat meat or die.

We re monumental hypocrites in this regard .

Wearing leather shoes? Same thing

Prince Harry,Royals never change on 14:11 - Dec 11 with 2463 viewsE20Jack

Prince Harry,Royals never change on 13:39 - Dec 11 by whoflungdung

E 20.

You re very wrong.

In some places of the world, they don't have the luxury of deciding whether or not to eat meat . They kill to survive and eat what s available . Eat meat or die.

I am not wrong at all.

But agreed on that point, they are doing it for survival. It wont be healthy for them, but far healthier than starving to death. They have to and fully understand.

You aren't doing it for survival though, you are doing it for pleasure (as are 99% of the world). Which is the same as these hunters are doing, killing for pleasure which is essentially needless.

There are no excuses. Its hypocritical in the extreme (we are not all hypocrites btw, just those that continue to comtribute to the cruelty regardless).

And I agree, leather is the same. Never wear it and never would, society has normalised it.

It is far from normal.
[Post edited 11 Dec 2017 14:12]

Prince Harry,Royals never change on 15:45 - Dec 11 with 2393 viewsHighjack

Prince Harry,Royals never change on 13:39 - Dec 11 by whoflungdung

E 20.

You re very wrong.

Don't get him started. 2 million years humans have been eating meat yet he's convinced we're all herbivores.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

Prince Harry,Royals never change on 17:36 - Dec 11 with 2346 viewsE20Jack

Prince Harry,Royals never change on 15:45 - Dec 11 by Highjack

Don't get him started. 2 million years humans have been eating meat yet he's convinced we're all herbivores.

2 million years humans have raped other humans too, doesn't mean we are rapists by nature.

Humans used to eat meat, but rarely, and in survival situations.

We have no characteristics of carnivorous animals, don't have the body to handle it very well or the instinct to kill and eat - which is why we need unnatural weapons to kill them and do a multitude of things to the animal before consuming it to make it as less bad for us as possible.

You are barking mad if you honestly think humans should be eating meat, utterly barking... or at least as I assume you are, under major influence from society. The society which now has record breaking cases of food related illnesses to pay for, that food of course being the consumption of animal products and the saturated fat it contains.

But that isn't even the point. The point here is - it is ridiculous to say you think Prince Harry is bad for killing an animal needlessly for pleasure when you do the same every day to order. No difference what so ever.
[Post edited 11 Dec 2017 17:42]

Prince Harry,Royals never change on 18:08 - Dec 11 with 2320 viewsHighjack

A tiny percentage of humans are rapists. Probably less than 0.1%. Yet meat eaters are probably in the high 90's and that's a conservative estimate.

My sister was a massive veggie freak but during her pregnancy she had massive cravings for bacon, rare steak and even liver and ended up stuffing her face. Her body must have been crying out for nutrients that she was missing. This happens to a lot of women during pregnancy.

She wasn't raped by the way. And my brother in law is a butcher.

Prince Harry,Royals never change on 18:21 - Dec 11 with 2309 viewsE20Jack

Prince Harry,Royals never change on 18:08 - Dec 11 by Highjack

A tiny percentage of humans are rapists. Probably less than 0.1%. Yet meat eaters are probably in the high 90's and that's a conservative estimate.

My sister was a massive veggie freak but during her pregnancy she had massive cravings for bacon, rare steak and even liver and ended up stuffing her face. Her body must have been crying out for nutrients that she was missing. This happens to a lot of women during pregnancy.

She wasn't raped by the way. And my brother in law is a butcher.

That is because society has made us that way, not nature.

If every person over the age of 4 on the planet was killed tomorrow, leaving all the children to grow up unassisted without the societies constraints and influences. They would be herbivores. No doubt about it. They certainly wont be sucking on the udders of a cow that is for sure and would be horrified at the thought.

Give a live rabbit to a child, its instinct is to look after it. It certainly wouldn't be taking bites out of it. Do the same with a crocodiles young, lion cubs. Give a kitten a mouse... you get the picture. Give a child a chopped up carrot, it will eat it.

We are horrified when we see an animal suffer, it does not make us hungry, it does not stimulate us, it repulses us - we feel empathy for it. Hence why for the meat trade to thrive it is highly secretive and done behind closed doors, it makes humans as far detached from it as possible, simply because it is not in our nature to kill other living things. They know this.

Cravings are usually down to meals you have had previously and the body remembering the source. This happens in nature too where the wires get muddied. Due to pregnancies being a very short period of someones life, they can sometimes come in the form of things that are bad long term for the body. Sacrificing the shell for the host as it were. But any nutrient you find or need during pregnancy is found in other non animal products, as was meant to be of course, the original source - rather than filtering those nutrients through a rotting corpse.

... but interesting you use the instinct argument for it - but reject the instinct argument against it, even though the latter is present 99% of the time apart from in the hormonal imbalance situations you highlight.
[Post edited 11 Dec 2017 18:42]

Prince Harry,Royals never change on 18:41 - Dec 11 with 2276 viewswhoflungdung

Christ almighty .

I'm gob smacked

Prince Harry,Royals never change on 18:43 - Dec 11 with 2268 viewsE20Jack

Prince Harry,Royals never change on 18:41 - Dec 11 by whoflungdung

Christ almighty .

I'm gob smacked

go on...

Prince Harry,Royals never change on 18:46 - Dec 11 with 2260 viewswhoflungdung

No. It's pointless isn't it as you clearly have the higher moral ground. I know when I'm beaten .

Enjoy your evening

Prince Harry,Royals never change on 18:47 - Dec 11 with 2256 viewsLeonWasGod

We certainly didn't evolve eating meat and other animal products in the way we do now: multiple times a day, gorging on intensively reared, fat-enhanced, nutrient-poor, antibiotic-filled crap. Look at most of the remaining nomadic tribes and they'll eat a lot more plant-based food than us. Except the Eskimos I imagine.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024