Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A word on Narsingh 19:01 - Dec 10 with 4207 viewsA_Fans_Dad

From just outside our box he chipped the ball for Tammy to tun on to and set up his attack, he was 10 - 20 yards behind Tammy.
He left the WBA player next to him for dead, overtook both the WBA player trailing Tammy and Tammy.
That was really good passing and outstanding sprinting and shows what he is capable of.
If he is the forward man and the ball is kicked out of defence over the oppositions head, he looks like he would get there first.
He is quicker than I & my son realized.
Of course all that effort was for nowt and Tammy wasted it all.
[Post edited 10 Dec 2017 19:02]
A word on Narsingh on 19:09 - Dec 10 with 3094 viewsDarran

Yeah he’s quick. He’s not that good though.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

A word on Narsingh on 19:09 - Dec 10 with 3098 viewsDr_Winston

"Attacking player in not really shining under a defensive manager" shock.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

A word on Narsingh on 19:11 - Dec 10 with 3074 viewsWhiterockin

A word on Narsingh on 19:09 - Dec 10 by Darran

He should have had a tap in from Tammy though.
A word on Narsingh on 19:15 - Dec 10 with 3035 viewsmarchamjack

He had a decentish cameo yesterday. Does not hide the fact he is sht though. Cheerio in January hopefully.

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

A word on Narsingh on 19:25 - Dec 10 with 2964 viewsskettyparkherbert

A word on Narsingh on 19:09 - Dec 10 by Darran

Jeff and Barrow were quick too, both better than him IMO.

He looks afraid of his own shadow to me
A word on Narsingh on 19:37 - Dec 10 with 2875 viewsFlashberryjack

A word on Narsingh on 19:09 - Dec 10 by Dr_Winston

"Attacking player in not really shining under a defensive manager" shock.

Dutch footballer playing in Holland isn't very good ....Dutch footballer playing in UK isn't very good.

Shock.
[Post edited 10 Dec 2017 20:59]

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

A word on Narsingh on 19:38 - Dec 10 with 2867 viewsElward

Still head and shoulders above Routledge for me. If Routledge is even on the bench for anymore games then he clearly has some dirt on someone at the club as he is absolute diabolical
A word on Narsingh on 19:50 - Dec 10 with 2796 viewsFlashberryjack

A word on Narsingh on 19:38 - Dec 10 by Elward

Still head and shoulders above Routledge for me. If Routledge is even on the bench for anymore games then he clearly has some dirt on someone at the club as he is absolute diabolical

I'm sure there are players in the conference league that are head and shoulders above Routledge.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Login to get fewer ads

A word on Narsingh on 19:56 - Dec 10 with 2740 viewsmagicdaps10

Lets be fair on Narsingh, never had a decent run too be labelled a good or bad player.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

A word on Narsingh on 20:22 - Dec 10 with 2647 viewsAguycalledJack

A word on Narsingh on 19:25 - Dec 10 by skettyparkherbert

Jeff and Barrow were quick too, both better than him IMO.

He looks afraid of his own shadow to me

Jeff yes. Barrow no.
A word on Narsingh on 20:34 - Dec 10 with 2600 viewswhoflungdung

That we still employ Routledge is evidence of our fall from grace .

Incredible he said still at our club earning thousands for simply passing the ball to the opposition

It's seriously embarrassing .

Rust!

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

A word on Narsingh on 21:24 - Dec 10 with 2423 viewsJango

A word on Narsingh on 20:22 - Dec 10 by AguycalledJack

Jeff yes. Barrow no.

I read an article earlier about Barrow at reading. Had a shaky start but he’s a had a good run in team and now one of their best players with 5 goals. Been playing left wing.
A word on Narsingh on 21:33 - Dec 10 with 2392 viewsskettyparkherbert

A word on Narsingh on 21:24 - Dec 10 by Jango

I read an article earlier about Barrow at reading. Had a shaky start but he’s a had a good run in team and now one of their best players with 5 goals. Been playing left wing.

Barrow i feel didn't have a fair crack of the whip.We were far too quick to get rid IMO

Up in Arsenal last season he was by far the best player on the park that day, you could see he had quality and something to work with and improve as a youngster?

Unfortunately that was in the Bob Bradley era

That day he ripped Arsenal apart and Jakka took him out and was red carded.
Dyer and Routs have been so lucky in comparison with their extended contracts of £35k a week
Incredible
A word on Narsingh on 21:45 - Dec 10 with 2342 viewsSPboy

Narsingh seems to be a decent impact player from the bench - that’s his niche. The fact that Routledge starts is a sad indictment of where we are. Neither should be near the starting eleven in a home league match
A word on Narsingh on 21:48 - Dec 10 with 2336 viewsCooperman

A word on Narsingh on 21:33 - Dec 10 by skettyparkherbert

Barrow i feel didn't have a fair crack of the whip.We were far too quick to get rid IMO

Up in Arsenal last season he was by far the best player on the park that day, you could see he had quality and something to work with and improve as a youngster?

Dyer and Routs have been so lucky in comparison with their extended contracts of £35k a week
Incredible

Can you imagine Barrow under a defensively minded Clement?

Think headless chicken.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

A word on Narsingh on 21:53 - Dec 10 with 2317 viewsYossarian

A word on Narsingh on 19:38 - Dec 10 by Elward

But he came on for Nathan. Ayew replaced Routledge. Narsingh has had an acclimatisation period of twos years and he’s still nowhere near good enough. One cameo run and chip against WBA at home...he can’t defend, perhaps you’ll see that against Man City....but I doubt Clement would do that. Another top signing by Jenkins not.

"Yossarian- the very sight of the name made him shudder.There were so many esses in it. It just had to be subversive" (Catch 22)

A word on Narsingh on 21:58 - Dec 10 with 2291 viewsDarran

A word on Narsingh on 21:53 - Dec 10 by Yossarian

But he came on for Nathan. Ayew replaced Routledge. Narsingh has had an acclimatisation period of twos years and he’s still nowhere near good enough. One cameo run and chip against WBA at home...he can’t defend, perhaps you’ll see that against Man City....but I doubt Clement would do that. Another top signing by Jenkins not.

I’ll tell you something that should have happened.

After 20 minutes Dyer and Routledge should have been told to swap wings and Dyer would have been running at Nyom untill half time.

No brainiac on the bench could see that though.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

A word on Narsingh on 22:00 - Dec 10 with 2277 viewsmagicdaps10

We signed Narsingh just under a year ago.

A word on Narsingh on 22:01 - Dec 10 with 2274 viewsmagicdaps10

I liked Barrow, think it was a case that he was not used correctly by the managers.

A word on Narsingh on 22:01 - Dec 10 with 2274 viewsharryhpalmer

A word on Narsingh on 21:33 - Dec 10 by skettyparkherbert

Incredible

I heard he was got rid of because of an attitude issue, and he peed off the dressing room when he was supposed to have said something about not giving a sh1t if we went down last season - hence why he was shovelled off to Leeds.

Don't know how much truth is in that - but Curt was adamant he was an impact player only.

Poll: Who do you want as next Manager?

A word on Narsingh on 22:11 - Dec 10 with 2240 viewsskettyparkherbert

A word on Narsingh on 22:01 - Dec 10 by harryhpalmer

I heard he was got rid of because of an attitude issue, and he peed off the dressing room when he was supposed to have said something about not giving a sh1t if we went down last season - hence why he was shovelled off to Leeds.

Don't know how much truth is in that - but Curt was adamant he was an impact player only.

An impact player only.

We could do with a few of them on the bench as opposed to Narsingh, Routledge, Clueless, Rangel etc
A word on Narsingh on 22:13 - Dec 10 with 2227 viewsDr_Winston

Curt was adamant that Neil Taylor was our best player.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

A word on Narsingh on 22:53 - Dec 10 with 2139 viewsYossarian

A word on Narsingh on 22:00 - Dec 10 by magicdaps10

We signed Narsingh just under a year ago.

It feels like two.

"Yossarian- the very sight of the name made him shudder.There were so many esses in it. It just had to be subversive" (Catch 22)

A word on Narsingh on 22:55 - Dec 10 with 2132 viewsYossarian

A word on Narsingh on 22:01 - Dec 10 by magicdaps10

I liked Barrow, think it was a case that he was not used correctly by the managers.

Wtf?

A word on Narsingh on 23:12 - Dec 10 with 2087 viewsElward

He beat more men then Dyer and Routledge combined. End of
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024