Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Guardian's dozen best PL photos of the weekend... 09:12 - Dec 11 with 4738 viewsWarwickHunt

https://www.theguardian.com/football/gallery/2017/dec/10/the-dozen-the-weekends-

https://www.theguardian.com/football/gallery/2017/dec/10/the-dozen-the-weekends-
Guardian's dozen best PL photos of the weekend... on 09:36 - Dec 11 with 4681 viewswhoflungdung

The Guardian eh

I just knew it

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

Guardian's dozen best PL photos of the weekend... on 09:37 - Dec 11 with 4679 viewsPegojack

Great to see Wilf's passion there....
Guardian's dozen best PL photos of the weekend... on 09:52 - Dec 11 with 4633 viewsjack247

VdH looks furious even when he is celebrating
Guardian's dozen best PL photos of the weekend... on 09:54 - Dec 11 with 4630 viewsDewi1jack

Guardian's dozen best PL photos of the weekend... on 09:37 - Dec 11 by Pegojack

Great to see Wilf's passion there....

And you can see how happy Roque is.
Nice photo of Mike going in with the head just before as well.

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Guardian's dozen best PL photos of the weekend... on 10:05 - Dec 11 with 4601 viewsWarwickHunt

Guardian's dozen best PL photos of the weekend... on 09:36 - Dec 11 by whoflungdung

The Guardian eh

I just knew it

Given your proofreading skills I thought The Grauniad would have been your newspaper of choice...
Guardian's dozen best PL photos of the weekend... on 10:41 - Dec 11 with 4526 viewswhoflungdung

Cheeky bugger

I hope your looking after the downtrodden or at least not pissing on the poor

I don't read a daily paper as I get all the knowledge I need from this site

See you at Anfield

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

Guardian's dozen best PL photos of the weekend... on 11:28 - Dec 11 with 4442 viewsDarran

Superb photos though it’s a shame the thread has been derailed by the bindipper.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Guardian's dozen best PL photos of the weekend... on 12:08 - Dec 11 with 4377 viewsLeonWasGod

Guardian's dozen best PL photos of the weekend... on 09:36 - Dec 11 by whoflungdung

The Guardian eh

I just knew it

It's ok, we haven't got a left winger.

Great pics all round.
Login to get fewer ads

Guardian's dozen best PL photos of the weekend... on 18:41 - Dec 11 with 4160 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Bony wearing gloves.

What a big girl’s blouse.

Apparently.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024