Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ki 14:53 - Dec 11 with 5797 viewsSwansea93

Out of contract in June if I'm correct he can start talking to foreign clubs from next month, so why the delay in offering him a contract?

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Ki on 22:50 - Dec 11 with 604 viewsjasper_T

Ki on 22:40 - Dec 11 by jackrabbit

Shelvey took Newcastle down? Whenever I've seen Toon he's been on the field and making long accurate passes that we can only dream about these days. As I've said often enough he was the only Swan who could shoot from outside the box and keep the ball below the crossbar - who can do that for us at the moment? You couldn't have been at Fulham or Southampton a few years ago when his late goals won the games for us. In short, if he was on our books at the moment , he'd walk into the current team. No question.

When Mikel Merino is fit Jonjo's stuck on the bench. He gets on match of the day for his hollywood stuff but the people watching him for 90 minutes see how limited he is outside that.

Selling him was great business for us.
Ki on 10:30 - Dec 12 with 521 viewswhaleoilbeefhooked

Has Ki only raised his game lately, because he’s in the shop window? Who knows, but he is one of, not many quality midfielders on our books.
When he wants to play, he is definitely one to keep, but I think he wants to go,and our cheapskate owners won’t pay for another contract.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024