Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swans Trust statement - new members. 16:04 - Dec 11 with 10132 viewsItchySphincter

New Additions to the Swans Trust Board

Nigel Hamer, Secretary to the Swansea City Supporters' Trust Board has today confirmed that, following the recent exercise to co-opt additional members to the Supporters' Trust Board, the following four members will join the Board with immediate effect. The period of co-option will be until 31 July 2018.

Andrew Cude; Andrew McGlashan; William O’Kelly and Rhys Thomas.

In addition Nigel Hamer announced that Lisa Clement has been appointed as a Financial Affiliate to the Board. Lisa is a qualified Chartered Accountant and will bring a wide range of experience to supplement the current financial expertise on the Trust Board.

Given the number of applications that this exercise generated - fifteen Trust members applied - the Trust Board will also be looking at how it can use the experience and enthusiasm of the unsuccessful applicants in assisting with future projects.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Swans Trust statement - new members. on 17:54 - Dec 13 with 348 viewsDewi1jack

Swans Trust statement - new members. on 17:06 - Dec 13 by thornabyswan

Reading this thread I feel encouraged that the Trust is going to change for the better.
I really do hope that the members are educated as to what happened prior the sale.
And legal action is pursued.
1 member rejoined hope my tenner is not wasted.

Hopefully it won't be mate.
My tenner is to hopefully ensure I have a chance to stop the Trust giving the pitiful few £s from the sale of shares back to the Rednecks and Beaky, for stadium expansion/ wages if we get relegated (hopefully doesn't come up!!)/ bonuses etc.

Well done to all who got on.
Looks like the Trust may be starting to get the shake up it so badly needs.
Hopefully leading to us getting a much larger membership, so we as "customers" can unite and frighten the b'stard owners.

Safe travels through the winter

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024