Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swans Trust statement - new members. 16:04 - Dec 11 with 10133 viewsItchySphincter

New Additions to the Swans Trust Board

Nigel Hamer, Secretary to the Swansea City Supporters' Trust Board has today confirmed that, following the recent exercise to co-opt additional members to the Supporters' Trust Board, the following four members will join the Board with immediate effect. The period of co-option will be until 31 July 2018.

Andrew Cude; Andrew McGlashan; William O’Kelly and Rhys Thomas.

In addition Nigel Hamer announced that Lisa Clement has been appointed as a Financial Affiliate to the Board. Lisa is a qualified Chartered Accountant and will bring a wide range of experience to supplement the current financial expertise on the Trust Board.

Given the number of applications that this exercise generated - fifteen Trust members applied - the Trust Board will also be looking at how it can use the experience and enthusiasm of the unsuccessful applicants in assisting with future projects.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Swans Trust statement - new members. on 19:53 - Dec 11 with 6261 viewsplasjack

Swans Trust statement - new members. on 19:48 - Dec 11 by londonlisa2001

Lol. I'm just partially elevated not fully elevated. Clasie is fully elevated...

Well Clase is very elevated in feet above sea level.
Swans Trust statement - new members. on 19:57 - Dec 11 with 6246 viewslondonlisa2001

Swans Trust statement - new members. on 19:53 - Dec 11 by plasjack

Well Clase is very elevated in feet above sea level.

It's that drag up Mynydd Garnllwyd Road that kills you.
Swans Trust statement - new members. on 20:00 - Dec 11 with 6233 viewsplasjack

Swans Trust statement - new members. on 19:57 - Dec 11 by londonlisa2001

It's that drag up Mynydd Garnllwyd Road that kills you.

I lived there in my youth, and there was a milkman with a surname of Clement(s) living there.
Swans Trust statement - new members. on 20:05 - Dec 11 with 6213 viewsMoscowJack

Swans Trust statement - new members. on 19:53 - Dec 11 by londonlisa2001

A bit. It's more of a pain when emails etc don't get through to me with people doing it.

It's a bit more English to put the 's' which is obviously an insult...

I have the same issues with people (mainly English) wanting to spell my last name "Reece" and even though I spell "Rees" to them, they often send an email to Reese....so I usually get the IT ppl to set up forwarding account for the Reese version.

I've only got one Welsh client and he thinks my christian name is Rhys!!

Poll: Simple...would you want Leon in the squad right now, if he was available?

Swans Trust statement - new members. on 20:09 - Dec 11 with 6205 viewslondonlisa2001

Swans Trust statement - new members. on 20:00 - Dec 11 by plasjack

I lived there in my youth, and there was a milkman with a surname of Clement(s) living there.

Don't know him. Had family living near but different name.
Swans Trust statement - new members. on 20:11 - Dec 11 with 6196 viewslondonlisa2001

Swans Trust statement - new members. on 20:05 - Dec 11 by MoscowJack

I have the same issues with people (mainly English) wanting to spell my last name "Reece" and even though I spell "Rees" to them, they often send an email to Reese....so I usually get the IT ppl to set up forwarding account for the Reese version.

I've only got one Welsh client and he thinks my christian name is Rhys!!

English people invariably put an 's' on the end. I'm quite happy to not get their emails if they can't be bothered to spell it correctly.
Swans Trust statement - new members. on 20:13 - Dec 11 with 6191 viewsmonmouth

I lived near and fancied a Susan Clement once when I was 14. I think we held hands.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Swans Trust statement - new members. on 20:33 - Dec 11 with 6156 viewsTheResurrection

Swans Trust statement - new members. on 20:13 - Dec 11 by monmouth

I lived near and fancied a Susan Clement once when I was 14. I think we held hands.

That's Lisa's Mam!

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Login to get fewer ads

Swans Trust statement - new members. on 22:34 - Dec 11 with 6064 viewslondonlisa2001

Swans Trust statement - new members. on 20:33 - Dec 11 by TheResurrection

That's Lisa's Mam!

Lol. That would be funny, but alas not.
Swans Trust statement - new members. (n/t) on 23:31 - Dec 11 with 5995 viewsEilian

I am Rhys Thomas btw

In case you were all wondering.

Looking forward to meeting you all
[Post edited 11 Dec 2017 23:35]
Swans Trust statement - new members. (n/t) on 07:36 - Dec 12 with 5907 viewsItchySphincter

Swans Trust statement - new members. (n/t) on 23:31 - Dec 11 by Eilian

I am Rhys Thomas btw

Go get 'em son.

Hi.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Swans Trust statement - new members. (n/t) on 12:52 - Dec 12 with 5801 viewsSwanseajill

Swans Trust statement - new members. (n/t) on 23:31 - Dec 11 by Eilian

I am Rhys Thomas btw

The same Rhys that was a pupil of L. J. ?

If so, good to have young blood joining the Trust. I know a young Rhys applied, if you're not him, I still wish you the very best of luck.

I wouldn't mind a lift when you get your turn of the Trust helicopter.
Swans Trust statement - new members. (n/t) on 18:14 - Dec 12 with 5690 viewsOptimisticJack

Swans Trust statement - new members. (n/t) on 12:52 - Dec 12 by Swanseajill

The same Rhys that was a pupil of L. J. ?

If so, good to have young blood joining the Trust. I know a young Rhys applied, if you're not him, I still wish you the very best of luck.

I wouldn't mind a lift when you get your turn of the Trust helicopter.

Not the same Rhys Lor

Optimisticjack

Swans Trust statement - new members. (n/t) on 22:36 - Dec 12 with 5613 viewsSwanseajill

Swans Trust statement - new members. (n/t) on 18:14 - Dec 12 by OptimisticJack

Not the same Rhys Lor

Ta, I couldn't remember his surname.

I'll see him tomorrow anyway, I need to practice my --hard luck, better luck next time.
Swans Trust statement - new members. on 22:40 - Dec 12 with 5604 viewsBloodyhills

Good luck to the new members.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Swans Trust statement - new members. on 14:54 - Dec 13 with 5474 viewsQJumpingJack

Swans Trust statement - new members. on 19:26 - Dec 11 by Nookiejack

Does he go on for ever?

When is someone else considered for the Trust Secretary Role?

Should the Trust Secretary Role be an elected position.

Why couldn’t someone like the Res be considered for the Trust Secretary role given Nigel Hamer appears to have exceeded 12 year rule?

Why don't you pick it up with Nigel directly, instead of posting the same comments on the messageboard?

Out of interest, did you stand in the recent elections?
Swans Trust statement - new members. on 15:14 - Dec 13 with 5455 viewsUxbridge

Swans Trust statement - new members. on 14:54 - Dec 13 by QJumpingJack

Why don't you pick it up with Nigel directly, instead of posting the same comments on the messageboard?

Out of interest, did you stand in the recent elections?

He didn't.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Swans Trust statement - new members. (n/t) on 15:15 - Dec 13 with 5449 viewsUxbridge

Swans Trust statement - new members. (n/t) on 22:36 - Dec 12 by Swanseajill

Ta, I couldn't remember his surname.

I'll see him tomorrow anyway, I need to practice my --hard luck, better luck next time.

if you see him, tell him that I thought he wrote an excellent application and I hope he can stay involved in some capacity. He was very unlucky.

Swans Trust statement - new members. (n/t) on 16:25 - Dec 13 with 5391 viewsSwanseajill

Swans Trust statement - new members. (n/t) on 15:15 - Dec 13 by Uxbridge

if you see him, tell him that I thought he wrote an excellent application and I hope he can stay involved in some capacity. He was very unlucky.

I'll do that Ux, there will be another chance for him in the future I'm sure.

A fine young man to boot.
Swans Trust statement - new members. on 16:49 - Dec 13 with 5364 viewstrampie

Too many boys and girls club types involved in the trust, not enough ordinary background fans.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Swans Trust statement - new members. on 16:55 - Dec 13 with 5354 viewsUxbridge

Swans Trust statement - new members. on 16:49 - Dec 13 by trampie

Too many boys and girls club types involved in the trust, not enough ordinary background fans.

As usual, utter nonsense.

Swans Trust statement - new members. (n/t) on 16:57 - Dec 13 with 5346 viewsUxbridge

Swans Trust statement - new members. (n/t) on 16:25 - Dec 13 by Swanseajill

I'll do that Ux, there will be another chance for him in the future I'm sure.

A fine young man to boot.

Cheers.

Swans Trust statement - new members. on 17:02 - Dec 13 with 5337 viewsswanforthemoney

Andrew Mcglashan's a good lad. Why criticse ?

I stand in the North Stand

Swans Trust statement - new members. on 17:06 - Dec 13 with 5327 viewsthornabyswan

Reading this thread I feel encouraged that the Trust is going to change for the better.
I really do hope that the members are educated as to what happened prior the sale.
And legal action is pursued.
1 member rejoined hope my tenner is not wasted.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Swans Trust statement - new members. on 17:48 - Dec 13 with 5286 viewslondonlisa2001

What are you talking about you twerp?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024