Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swans Trust statement - new members. 16:04 - Dec 11 with 10123 viewsItchySphincter

New Additions to the Swans Trust Board

Nigel Hamer, Secretary to the Swansea City Supporters' Trust Board has today confirmed that, following the recent exercise to co-opt additional members to the Supporters' Trust Board, the following four members will join the Board with immediate effect. The period of co-option will be until 31 July 2018.

Andrew Cude; Andrew McGlashan; William O’Kelly and Rhys Thomas.

In addition Nigel Hamer announced that Lisa Clement has been appointed as a Financial Affiliate to the Board. Lisa is a qualified Chartered Accountant and will bring a wide range of experience to supplement the current financial expertise on the Trust Board.

Given the number of applications that this exercise generated - fifteen Trust members applied - the Trust Board will also be looking at how it can use the experience and enthusiasm of the unsuccessful applicants in assisting with future projects.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Swans Trust statement - new members. on 16:07 - Dec 11 with 3499 viewsDarran

Anymore info on them?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Swans Trust statement - new members. on 16:08 - Dec 11 with 3496 viewsOldjack

Swans Trust statement - new members. on 16:07 - Dec 11 by Darran

Anymore info on them?

Andrew Cude; = well dodgy

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Swans Trust statement - new members. on 16:10 - Dec 11 with 3486 viewsDarran

Swans Trust statement - new members. on 16:08 - Dec 11 by Oldjack

Andrew Cude; = well dodgy

Unlike you he’s a lovely man. I love him.

Swans Trust statement - new members. on 16:13 - Dec 11 with 3477 viewsOldjack

Swans Trust statement - new members. on 16:10 - Dec 11 by Darran

Unlike you he’s a lovely man. I love him.

aww gawd ! send him kisses do you ?

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Swans Trust statement - new members. on 16:23 - Dec 11 with 3437 viewsItchySphincter

Anymore info on them?

Fag Ash Lil and ECB for starters. Tidy.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Swans Trust statement - new members. on 16:45 - Dec 11 with 3361 viewsMoscowJack

I wonder if they informed the rejected applicants before going live with this information.

Congrats to Andrew and Lisa too. Disappointed the Res didn't get in though....I get that he would have ruffled their feathers a little too much at times but they really should have given him the opportunity to show his worth after all the noise he's made. All it does now is make us wonder what they're hiding or scared of, if I'm honest.

Poll: Simple...would you want Leon in the squad right now, if he was available?

Swans Trust statement - new members. on 16:58 - Dec 11 with 3313 viewsswanforthemoney

Swans Trust statement - new members. on 16:45 - Dec 11 by MoscowJack

I wonder if they informed the rejected applicants before going live with this information.

Congrats to Andrew and Lisa too. Disappointed the Res didn't get in though....I get that he would have ruffled their feathers a little too much at times but they really should have given him the opportunity to show his worth after all the noise he's made. All it does now is make us wonder what they're hiding or scared of, if I'm honest.

They did. The wording was 'unsuccessful on this occasion' rather than 'rejected' btw .

I stand in the North Stand

Swans Trust statement - new members. on 17:04 - Dec 11 with 3288 viewslondonlisa2001

Swans Trust statement - new members. on 16:23 - Dec 11 by ItchySphincter

Fag Ash Lil and ECB for starters. Tidy.

Is that me?

By the way - can I confirm right now that despite name I'm not in anyway related to our manager!
Login to get fewer ads

Swans Trust statement - new members. on 17:07 - Dec 11 with 3265 viewsDarran

Swans Trust statement - new members. on 17:04 - Dec 11 by londonlisa2001

Is that me?

By the way - can I confirm right now that despite name I'm not in anyway related to our manager!

Elsie.

Swans Trust statement - new members. on 17:34 - Dec 11 with 3215 viewsQJumpingJack

There is something missing in the statement.
A "thank you" to all the supporters who took the time to apply.
Swans Trust statement - new members. on 17:45 - Dec 11 with 3172 viewsFlashberryjack

Anymore info on them?

I think that Lisa bird is related to our manager, lets hope she's smarter than him.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Swans Trust statement - new members. on 17:52 - Dec 11 with 3144 viewsKilkennyjack

Good luck to all. 🍀👍

Beware of the Risen People

Swans Trust statement - new members. on 17:55 - Dec 11 with 3139 viewsNookiejack

When is unelected Nigel Hamer announcing his own retirement as he must have exceeded the 12 years rule.
Swans Trust statement - new members. on 18:21 - Dec 11 with 3071 viewslondonlisa2001

Swans Trust statement - new members. on 17:45 - Dec 11 by Flashberryjack

I think that Lisa bird is related to our manager, lets hope she's smarter than him.

An unfortunate coincidence flash...

Not an uncommon name in Swansea as I'm sure you're aware!
Swans Trust statement - new members. on 18:35 - Dec 11 with 3041 viewsswancity

Swans Trust statement - new members. on 17:55 - Dec 11 by Nookiejack

When is unelected Nigel Hamer announcing his own retirement as he must have exceeded the 12 years rule.

They ignore rules when it suits them mun

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Swans Trust statement - new members. on 18:50 - Dec 11 with 2998 viewsWingstandwood

Best wishes to all new members!

Argus!

Swans Trust statement - new members. on 19:04 - Dec 11 with 2947 viewsQJumpingJack

Swans Trust statement - new members. on 17:55 - Dec 11 by Nookiejack

What is your issue with Nigel? I think you have made your point.
Swans Trust statement - new members. on 19:26 - Dec 11 with 2893 viewsNookiejack

Swans Trust statement - new members. on 19:04 - Dec 11 by QJumpingJack

What is your issue with Nigel? I think you have made your point.

Does he go on for ever?

When is someone else considered for the Trust Secretary Role?

Should the Trust Secretary Role be an elected position.

Why couldn’t someone like the Res be considered for the Trust Secretary role given Nigel Hamer appears to have exceeded 12 year rule?
Swans Trust statement - new members. on 19:31 - Dec 11 with 2879 viewsplasjack

Swans Trust statement - new members. on 18:21 - Dec 11 by londonlisa2001

An unfortunate coincidence flash...

Not an uncommon name in Swansea as I'm sure you're aware!

Is Clement of French origin?.
Swans Trust statement - new members. on 19:37 - Dec 11 with 2858 viewslondonlisa2001

Swans Trust statement - new members. on 19:31 - Dec 11 by plasjack

Is Clement of French origin?.

Yes. My grandfather told me that he'd been told his ancestors had sailed across from St Malo and up the Loughor Estuary. Which is why there are so many in Swansea and Gower.

Funnily enough, I met someone else (unrelated as far as I knew but also from the Swansea area) with the same name who'd been told exactly the same story by his family, so who knows. Probably some truth in it.

With an 's' on the end, apparently the derivation is different.
Swans Trust statement - new members. on 19:46 - Dec 11 with 2831 viewsplasjack

Swans Trust statement - new members. on 19:37 - Dec 11 by londonlisa2001

Yes. My grandfather told me that he'd been told his ancestors had sailed across from St Malo and up the Loughor Estuary. Which is why there are so many in Swansea and Gower.

Funnily enough, I met someone else (unrelated as far as I knew but also from the Swansea area) with the same name who'd been told exactly the same story by his family, so who knows. Probably some truth in it.

By the way congrats on your elevation to our trust.
Swans Trust statement - new members. on 19:48 - Dec 11 with 2814 viewslondonlisa2001

Swans Trust statement - new members. on 19:46 - Dec 11 by plasjack

By the way congrats on your elevation to our trust.

Lol. I'm just partially elevated not fully elevated. Clasie is fully elevated...
Swans Trust statement - new members. on 19:49 - Dec 11 with 2801 viewsE20Jack

Swans Trust statement - new members. on 19:37 - Dec 11 by londonlisa2001

Does the needless addition of the 's' on the end drive you mad?

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Swans Trust statement - new members. on 19:50 - Dec 11 with 2804 viewsPhil_S

Congratulations to all co-opted or affiliated

And good luck
Swans Trust statement - new members. on 19:53 - Dec 11 with 2792 viewslondonlisa2001

Swans Trust statement - new members. on 19:49 - Dec 11 by E20Jack

Does the needless addition of the 's' on the end drive you mad?

A bit. It's more of a pain when emails etc don't get through to me with people doing it.

It's a bit more English to put the 's' which is obviously an insult...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024