Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Reading vs Scum 20:02 - Dec 11 with 12213 viewsMrSwerve

SS1. Not a fan of Reading but hope they turn the scum over.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Reading vs Scum on 21:48 - Dec 11 with 5782 viewsSwanseajill

Reading vs Scum on 21:36 - Dec 11 by MrSwerve

Warnock sent to the stands.

Oh dear, how sad....never mind.
Reading vs Scum on 21:50 - Dec 11 with 5749 viewsFlashberryjack

Reading vs Scum on 21:48 - Dec 11 by Swanseajill

Oh dear, how sad....never mind.

2 -2 f*ck it

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Reading vs Scum on 21:51 - Dec 11 with 5730 viewsMrSwerve

Can't say they don't deserve the equaliser.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Reading vs Scum on 21:52 - Dec 11 with 5714 viewsunion_jack

Reading vs Scum on 21:45 - Dec 11 by monmouth

They could easily win this the way Reading are playing.

2-2 Niw with 4 mins to go. Not seen any of the 2nd half but I wasn't that impressed with `Reading in the first so not at all surprised.

It will be 2-3 I reckon.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Reading vs Scum on 21:52 - Dec 11 with 5694 views34dfgdf54

Cardiff deserve the point. Reading, for a team coached by Jaap Stam are horrendous at the back.
Reading vs Scum on 21:53 - Dec 11 with 5688 viewsmonmouth

Hate to say it but well deserved. Best team by miles.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Reading vs Scum on 21:54 - Dec 11 with 5681 viewsfbreath

That Tomlin for Cardiff has the figure of a Sunday league player
[Post edited 11 Dec 2017 21:56]

We are the first Welsh club to reach the Premier League Simples

Reading vs Scum on 21:59 - Dec 11 with 5595 viewslifelong

Reading vs Scum on 21:53 - Dec 11 by monmouth

Hate to say it but well deserved. Best team by miles.

I agree, that’s why they’ll go up this season, bags of character in the side.
Login to get fewer ads

Reading vs Scum on 22:13 - Dec 11 with 5491 viewsunion_jack

Reading vs Scum on 21:59 - Dec 11 by lifelong

They've sucked it all up from 40 miles west of them.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Reading vs Scum on 22:16 - Dec 11 with 5471 viewsWarwickHunt

Reading vs Scum on 21:59 - Dec 11 by lifelong

They'll fûck it up in the play-offs.
Reading vs Scum on 22:19 - Dec 11 with 5447 viewslifelong

Reading vs Scum on 22:16 - Dec 11 by WarwickHunt

They'll fûck it up in the play-offs.

Hopefully, but the way they are going they probably won’t need to.
Reading vs Scum on 23:50 - Dec 11 with 5281 viewsTNT

They couldn't hack it the last time they came up. They're just a team of Earnshaws...ok in the championship, but can't make the step up to The PL.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Reading vs Scum on 08:01 - Dec 12 with 5103 viewsgetcarter

Really poor standard of football, we would thrash both of them.
Reading vs Scum on 08:14 - Dec 12 with 5079 viewsmonmouth

Reading vs Scum on 08:01 - Dec 12 by getcarter

Really poor standard of football, we would thrash both of them.

See, this is through gritted teeth, but I'm not so sure. They were pacy on the wings, shot at every opportunity and strong at attacking set piece. They also moved into space and passed the ball well, knowing where each other were and what patterns to play. In short, they looked coached.

Shaky in defence under pressure but that wouldn't be a factor against us would it? Maybe if we converted one of our two shots on target we might hang on, but I wouldn't bet a lot on it.

And of course they'll strengthen if they do come up. I found it uncomfortable viewing if I'm honest.

We wouldn't thrash anyone at the moment, not even Reading, who were shite.

Reading vs Scum on 08:31 - Dec 12 with 5051 viewsDr_Winston

Reading vs Scum on 08:14 - Dec 12 by monmouth

See, this is through gritted teeth, but I'm not so sure. They were pacy on the wings, shot at every opportunity and strong at attacking set piece. They also moved into space and passed the ball well, knowing where each other were and what patterns to play. In short, they looked coached.

Shaky in defence under pressure but that wouldn't be a factor against us would it? Maybe if we converted one of our two shots on target we might hang on, but I wouldn't bet a lot on it.

And of course they'll strengthen if they do come up. I found it uncomfortable viewing if I'm honest.

We wouldn't thrash anyone at the moment, not even Reading, who were shite.

We beat Reading with ease just a couple of months ago. The Championship really isn't that good.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/41235274

Cardiff look likely to make the jump back up which is probably only to be expected under Warnock, but they'll be just as likely to take the drop back down with him in charge anyway so no biggie.

The fact that we're even in a position to give a shit what happens to them just exemplifies our decline since the last time we were in the same division.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Reading vs Scum on 08:34 - Dec 12 with 5044 viewsmonmouth

Reading vs Scum on 08:31 - Dec 12 by Dr_Winston

We beat Reading with ease just a couple of months ago. The Championship really isn't that good.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/41235274

Cardiff look likely to make the jump back up which is probably only to be expected under Warnock, but they'll be just as likely to take the drop back down with him in charge anyway so no biggie.

The fact that we're even in a position to give a shit what happens to them just exemplifies our decline since the last time we were in the same division.

There's no doubting that the way I viewed it is far more driven by my insecurity about us, than anything about them.

Reading vs Scum on 17:57 - Dec 12 with 4387 viewstaffpunk

I went last night, my first away game for about 8 years, maybe more. I've got to say, we've got something about us, that 'never say die' attitude which Warnock brings to teams. A long way to go yet, but with IMO our 2 best players out for the last month or so-Zahore and Gunnerson- there's a lot to look forward to.

Second Time Around Record Shop-Tonypandy, RCT-Open Friday and Saturday. Valley Leaflets-Reliable Leaflet Distribution throughout South Wales.

Reading vs Scum on 18:23 - Dec 12 with 4345 viewsLoyal

Even this Swansea side would muller that Cardiff side, honestly folks see it for what it is, they havent got one premier league standard player in that side.
We have at least 2 😅

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Reading vs Scum on 18:41 - Dec 12 with 4312 viewstaffpunk

Reading vs Scum on 18:23 - Dec 12 by Loyal

Even this Swansea side would muller that Cardiff side, honestly folks see it for what it is, they havent got one premier league standard player in that side.
We have at least 2 😅

Love it, you're right, if and it's a big IF this side went up, the whole team would have to be changed. Looking good at the moment, but could quite easily go tits up, be a shock if we didn't make the play offs though.

Second Time Around Record Shop-Tonypandy, RCT-Open Friday and Saturday. Valley Leaflets-Reliable Leaflet Distribution throughout South Wales.

Reading vs Scum on 19:58 - Dec 12 with 4181 viewsOldjack

Reading vs Scum on 17:57 - Dec 12 by taffpunk

I went last night, my first away game for about 8 years, maybe more. I've got to say, we've got something about us, that 'never say die' attitude which Warnock brings to teams. A long way to go yet, but with IMO our 2 best players out for the last month or so-Zahore and Gunnerson- there's a lot to look forward to.

they stuffed you in that first half

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Reading vs Scum on 18:24 - Dec 13 with 3869 viewstaffpunk

Reading vs Scum on 19:58 - Dec 12 by Oldjack

they stuffed you in that first half

They did indeed, as did Norwich the week before. As you well know, it's all about the final result.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024