Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Today’s court case 20:39 - Dec 11 with 25776 viewsDarran

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-south-west-wales-42316763

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Today’s court case on 22:42 - Dec 22 with 2582 viewsmax936

Today’s court case on 17:54 - Dec 22 by Whiterockin

Anyone know the outcome of this case. Was it settled, adjourned or just a news blackout?

Probably an out of court settlement and a signed gagging order. I just keeping hoping that all the truth will come out, don't think its gonna happen though.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Today’s court case on 09:37 - Dec 23 with 2441 viewsWhiterockin

Today’s court case on 22:42 - Dec 22 by max936

Probably an out of court settlement and a signed gagging order. I just keeping hoping that all the truth will come out, don't think its gonna happen though.

The trust should have been informed through, as the club has been in court and they are 21% shareholders, shouldn't they?
Today’s court case on 09:50 - Dec 23 with 2408 viewsPrivate_Partz

Today’s court case on 09:37 - Dec 23 by Whiterockin

The trust should have been informed through, as the club has been in court and they are 21% shareholders, shouldn't they?

The worry for me is the Trust (or the inner cabal) have been informed.
That Jenkins, realising he was on a sticky wicket, has shelled out to prevent further damage to his reputation becoming public.
The Trust hierarchy , hoping to continue building bridges, are keeping schtum.
I have no proof of this whatsoever but their previous actions suggest this could indeed be a possibility.......

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Today’s court case on 09:52 - Dec 23 with 2405 viewsWhiterockin

Today’s court case on 09:50 - Dec 23 by Private_Partz

The worry for me is the Trust (or the inner cabal) have been informed.
That Jenkins, realising he was on a sticky wicket, has shelled out to prevent further damage to his reputation becoming public.
The Trust hierarchy , hoping to continue building bridges, are keeping schtum.
I have no proof of this whatsoever but their previous actions suggest this could indeed be a possibility.......

"The Trust hierarchy , hoping to continue building bridges, are keeping schtum".

Building bridges or just enjoying the directors hospitality?
Today’s court case on 11:06 - Dec 23 with 2324 viewsPrivate_Partz

Today’s court case on 09:52 - Dec 23 by Whiterockin

"The Trust hierarchy , hoping to continue building bridges, are keeping schtum".

Building bridges or just enjoying the directors hospitality?

I was being purposefully polite lol. Lisa and Clasey may get some insight in the future. Depends on if, or how much, the ranks are closed.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Today’s court case on 15:27 - Jan 6 with 2169 viewsNeath_Jack

What was the outcome of this?

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Today’s court case on 15:59 - Jan 6 with 2095 viewsWhiterockin

Today’s court case on 15:27 - Jan 6 by Neath_Jack

What was the outcome of this?

I have been trying to get an update for weeks. Is there a total press blackout, has it been settled or is it adjourned if so until when. Surely the trust know as they are 21% shareholders of a business who are in court.
Today’s court case on 16:01 - Jan 6 with 2088 viewsNeath_Jack

Today’s court case on 15:59 - Jan 6 by Whiterockin

I have been trying to get an update for weeks. Is there a total press blackout, has it been settled or is it adjourned if so until when. Surely the trust know as they are 21% shareholders of a business who are in court.

Someone on here will definitely know.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Login to get fewer ads

Today’s court case on 16:02 - Jan 6 with 2082 viewsWhiterockin

Today’s court case on 16:01 - Jan 6 by Neath_Jack

Someone on here will definitely know.

But will they tell us.
Today’s court case on 17:23 - Jan 6 with 1975 viewsAguycalledJack

If the trust board do know then surely they have a duty to report back to trust members on this?
Today’s court case on 17:25 - Jan 6 with 1962 viewsexiledclaseboy

Today’s court case on 17:23 - Jan 6 by AguycalledJack

If the trust board do know then surely they have a duty to report back to trust members on this?

I have no idea what the outcome was or indeed if the case has concluded yet. Can’t speak for anyone else though.

Poll: Tory leader

Today’s court case on 17:41 - Jan 6 with 1902 viewsUxbridge

Today’s court case on 17:25 - Jan 6 by exiledclaseboy

I have no idea what the outcome was or indeed if the case has concluded yet. Can’t speak for anyone else though.

Judgement is in the coming weeks, all I know. The Trust isn't going to have this earlier than the public though, and even if it did it can't publicise legal proceedings.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Today’s court case on 17:44 - Jan 6 with 1883 viewsAguycalledJack

Today’s court case on 17:41 - Jan 6 by Uxbridge

Judgement is in the coming weeks, all I know. The Trust isn't going to have this earlier than the public though, and even if it did it can't publicise legal proceedings.

No, but the trust can feedback on the outcome and what it means for the club.
Today’s court case on 17:49 - Jan 6 with 1864 viewsUxbridge

Today’s court case on 17:44 - Jan 6 by AguycalledJack

No, but the trust can feedback on the outcome and what it means for the club.

That's an option. Depends on the judgement. Point was that the Trust isn't going to be able to preempt the conclusion though.

Today’s court case on 17:58 - Jan 6 with 1827 viewsAguycalledJack

Today’s court case on 17:49 - Jan 6 by Uxbridge

That's an option. Depends on the judgement. Point was that the Trust isn't going to be able to preempt the conclusion though.

As it shouldn’t. However a trust feedback or comment on the judgement would be appropriate given the Trust’s standing as a shareholder.
Today’s court case on 18:14 - Jan 6 with 1796 viewsUxbridge

Today’s court case on 17:58 - Jan 6 by AguycalledJack

As it shouldn’t. However a trust feedback or comment on the judgement would be appropriate given the Trust’s standing as a shareholder.

I'd tend to agree. We'll see I guess, on both counts.
[Post edited 6 Jan 2018 18:15]

Today’s court case on 18:29 - Jan 6 with 1749 viewsPozuelosSideys

If a settlement is agreed out of court, chances are nothing will be allowed to be disclosed anyway

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Today’s court case on 18:50 - Jan 6 with 1716 viewsQJumpingJack

The fact that it has reached court level may suggest that the Americans and Huw J are confident of winning?
Today’s court case on 18:55 - Jan 6 with 1710 viewsWhiterockin

Today’s court case on 18:50 - Jan 6 by QJumpingJack

The fact that it has reached court level may suggest that the Americans and Huw J are confident of winning?

I think what has come out in this court case has strengthened the trusts case if they went to court over the share sale.
Today’s court case on 19:04 - Jan 6 with 1678 viewsSwanzay

Today’s court case on 18:50 - Jan 6 by QJumpingJack

Opposite way around...
Today’s court case on 19:16 - Jan 6 with 1662 viewsthornabyswan

Today’s court case on 19:04 - Jan 6 by Swanzay

Opposite way around...

I am a bit surprised the owners have done this are they confident of winning the case Can t see that myself.
Do they have a buyer lined up and are they passing the problem on.
It just doesn't make any sense but I smell a rat.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024