Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Today’s court case 20:39 - Dec 11 with 25777 viewsDarran

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-south-west-wales-42316763

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Today’s court case on 13:18 - Dec 13 with 4954 viewsIAN05

Today’s court case on 13:09 - Dec 13 by union_jack

I'm more convinced than ever that the Trust must pull the deal off the table regardless of whether original terms have been agreed to or not.

Clasie, Lisa, please make sure this is discussed at the board meeting tomorrow.

Inclined to agree, but I think the board meeting was last night
Today’s court case on 13:20 - Dec 13 with 4944 viewsunion_jack

Today’s court case on 13:18 - Dec 13 by IAN05

Inclined to agree, but I think the board meeting was last night

I'm mixing it up with the forum then?

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Today’s court case on 15:05 - Dec 13 with 4821 viewsmonmouth

Today’s court case on 13:09 - Dec 13 by union_jack

I'm more convinced than ever that the Trust must pull the deal off the table regardless of whether original terms have been agreed to or not.

Clasie, Lisa, please make sure this is discussed at the board meeting tomorrow.

Good man!!

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Today’s court case on 15:48 - Dec 13 with 4744 viewswhiterock

Today’s court case on 20:42 - Dec 12 by Darran

Is this the same Mr Farnell as in the OP?
Not the bit about the domestic but the bit about Leeds?

https://sites.eveyo.com/news/world-news/43923-top-sports-lawyer-chris-farnell-cl

A perfect fit for Mr J
Today’s court case on 17:17 - Dec 13 with 4572 viewsDewi1jack

Today’s court case on 21:35 - Dec 12 by Landore_Jack

I wish the Trust had a set of balls to take the lying pr*ck to court.

If the Trust had given each option a fair and unbiased write up then the vote for taking legal action may have been closer. May even have happened.
With the sort of bollox coming out in those 2 press reports alone the Trust should now be thinking "game on"
Every bit that comes out is more damning of the sellout scum and the stunts they pulled.

"I don't have to tell non shareholding directors about a deal."
Translates to " I have to tell shareholders about a deal, but fuk'em"
Lying by omission, tucking up supposed friends, leaving lads like HC, Phil and many others, looking stupid and complicit.
Making mugs of the Trust members and I s'pose, the whole fan base as everyone is now watching the result
And for the reason of truth alone, the Trust should have gone for it, once the barrister said "strong case."

If and I know it's a big IF this is fraud in any shape or form then the Trust have to involve the police.
Defrauding people of money is criminal (Common Law Criminal)
Beaky has defrauded the Trust members of a rightful monetary gain.
The way I see it,but this really is a guess, then if the Trust won't involve the Police because they don't want to, then the members can if criminal law has been broken.
Would need someone who understands Criminal Law to say yea or nay to this one.

Maybe under Company law (again needing someone who understands this section) Beaky can be banned from being a director.
Fuker will still have his shares and have to buy the Trusts under the deal (the deal that is p1sstaking itself but the bit of the deal that really does go beyond taking the p1ss) but we start to show the c**t up for the b'stard he is.

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Today’s court case on 18:01 - Dec 13 with 4458 viewsbonymine

Today’s court case on 20:58 - Dec 12 by monmouth

I would love Junko to be outed as a liar in a public court. I do hope they have a smoking gun.

And calls for a new song at the Liberty methinks ;

He lies when he wants
He lies when he wants
Judas Jenkins
He lies when he wants

Followed by ;

Get out of Our Club
Get out of Our Club
You Greedy B@stard
Get out of Our Club

Pointedly aimed at him until he has gone ...Let’s give him both barrels starting tonight.

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Today’s court case on 18:09 - Dec 13 with 4438 viewsoldcob

Today’s court case on 18:01 - Dec 13 by bonymine

And calls for a new song at the Liberty methinks ;

He lies when he wants
He lies when he wants
Judas Jenkins
He lies when he wants

Followed by ;

Get out of Our Club
Get out of Our Club
You Greedy B@stard
Get out of Our Club

Pointedly aimed at him until he has gone ...Let’s give him both barrels starting tonight.

They just don't write words like that anymore.
Today’s court case on 18:18 - Dec 13 with 4414 viewsNeath_Jack

Today’s court case on 18:09 - Dec 13 by oldcob

They just don't write words like that anymore.

Ivor Novello is trying to contact him as we speak

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Login to get fewer ads

Today’s court case on 18:27 - Dec 13 with 4382 viewsbonymine

Today’s court case on 18:18 - Dec 13 by Neath_Jack

Ivor Novello is trying to contact him as we speak

Ok then what would you suggest ?

Maybe ‘Jenkins old chap please vacate your current position and depart this Football Club at your earliest convenience if it’s not too much trouble’.....

Put that to a tune mate and off you go 👍

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Today’s court case on 19:22 - Dec 13 with 4295 viewsDewi1jack

Today’s court case on 18:27 - Dec 13 by bonymine

Ok then what would you suggest ?

Maybe ‘Jenkins old chap please vacate your current position and depart this Football Club at your earliest convenience if it’s not too much trouble’.....

Put that to a tune mate and off you go 👍

Have a chance of the Saga stand singing that delightful ditty to him I s'pose

Maybe Rachmaninov, Chopin, Verdi (good Ice Cream as well!) or Mozart have penned a spiffing little tune that this delightful ditty would sound splendid with

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Today’s court case on 20:40 - Dec 13 with 4195 viewsQJumpingJack

Latest:

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/local-news/swansea-city-chairman-denies-age-14
Today’s court case on 21:43 - Dec 13 with 4114 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

One thing is getting clearer and clearer Jenkins is a man who has no moral compass, willing to sell his long standing colleagues short for personal gain as well as the Supporters Trust.

Utterly disgusting.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Today’s court case on 22:55 - Dec 13 with 4015 viewsNookiejack

it seems madness that the Yanks and Jenkins didn't pay compensation for the service of long term Directors lie Penny and O"Keefe.

If you want a shake up of the Board and bring in new blood you pay the compensation.

This now has resulted in a court case where anything could come out to save a few hundred grand - when Jenkins has already walked away with £8m - smacks of real greed.
Today’s court case on 16:01 - Dec 14 with 3808 viewsOldjack

What's the latest on this ,has the bloodsucker been strung up yet ?

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Today’s court case on 16:10 - Dec 14 with 3792 viewsDarran

Today’s court case on 22:55 - Dec 13 by Nookiejack

it seems madness that the Yanks and Jenkins didn't pay compensation for the service of long term Directors lie Penny and O"Keefe.

If you want a shake up of the Board and bring in new blood you pay the compensation.

This now has resulted in a court case where anything could come out to save a few hundred grand - when Jenkins has already walked away with £8m - smacks of real greed.

And you’re surprised?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Today’s court case on 20:43 - Dec 14 with 3571 viewsPrivate_Partz

Today’s court case on 16:01 - Dec 14 by Oldjack

What's the latest on this ,has the bloodsucker been strung up yet ?

Yep, anyone know what's occurring?

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Today’s court case on 21:20 - Dec 14 with 3523 viewsGaryjack

Today’s court case on 20:43 - Dec 14 by Private_Partz

Yep, anyone know what's occurring?

Here we go!

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/swansea-citys-american-owner-grille
Today’s court case on 21:34 - Dec 14 with 3483 viewsmax936

Today’s court case on 21:20 - Dec 14 by Garyjack

Here we go!

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/swansea-citys-american-owner-grille

The thing that stands out there is that Dineen left the board but accepted still being Vice Chairman not quite the same thing, but he left the board room and continued in his role, but they didn't in theirs will that weaken their case I wonder, even forgetting Dineen has a long standing friendship with Jenkins and co.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Today’s court case on 21:41 - Dec 14 with 3459 viewsSwanzay

The club maintains the decision was due to a new rule set by the incoming owners that all directors were to hold a minimum of 5% in shares. Neither Mr Penny, who served for 12 years, or Mr Keefe ever owned a stake in Liberty Stadium club.

Just saying!
Today’s court case on 09:13 - Dec 16 with 3161 viewsPhil_S

Today’s court case on 21:41 - Dec 14 by Swanzay

The club maintains the decision was due to a new rule set by the incoming owners that all directors were to hold a minimum of 5% in shares. Neither Mr Penny, who served for 12 years, or Mr Keefe ever owned a stake in Liberty Stadium club.

Just saying!

So by default you can assume that the two directors - Romy Chaudhari and Bobby Hernreich must both own at least 5% of the shares that are wrapped up in those owned by the Americans

Not that anybody has ever been able to get proof of it of course
Today’s court case on 10:56 - Dec 16 with 3103 viewsmonmouth

Today’s court case on 09:13 - Dec 16 by Phil_S

So by default you can assume that the two directors - Romy Chaudhari and Bobby Hernreich must both own at least 5% of the shares that are wrapped up in those owned by the Americans

Would be quite amusing if they were asked to prove that point.

Today’s court case on 11:47 - Dec 16 with 3071 viewsWhiterockin

Today’s court case on 09:13 - Dec 16 by Phil_S

So do Jason Levien & Steve Kaplan actually own 68% of the club or are they fronting a hedge fund. If so how many shares do the own, if any.
Today’s court case on 11:49 - Dec 16 with 3067 viewsmonmouth

Today’s court case on 11:47 - Dec 16 by Whiterockin

So do Jason Levien & Steve Kaplan actually own 68% of the club or are they fronting a hedge fund. If so how many shares do the own, if any.

As I understand it, nobody knows, and the sellers couldn't care less. That's one of the biggest outrages of their pathetic lies. Welcome to Delaware.

Today’s court case on 11:53 - Dec 16 with 3062 viewsWhiterockin

Today’s court case on 11:49 - Dec 16 by monmouth

As I understand it, nobody knows, and the sellers couldn't care less. That's one of the biggest outrages of their pathetic lies. Welcome to Delaware.

Don't actual shareholders need to be listed somewhere legally, with their percentage of the holding shown.
[Post edited 16 Dec 2017 11:54]
Today’s court case on 11:55 - Dec 16 with 3055 viewsmonmouth

Today’s court case on 11:53 - Dec 16 by Whiterockin

Don't actual shareholders need to be listed somewhere legally, with their percentage of the holding shown.
[Post edited 16 Dec 2017 11:54]

Not in Delaware, that's the point of Companies registering there. Total secrecy. Again as I understand it.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024