Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Today’s court case 20:39 - Dec 11 with 25774 viewsDarran

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-south-west-wales-42316763

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Today’s court case on 12:01 - Dec 16 with 4919 viewsBloodyhills

I have read that that is the case in Delware and, as you said, is why companies register there.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Today’s court case on 12:01 - Dec 16 with 4919 viewslondonlisa2001

Today’s court case on 21:41 - Dec 14 by Swanzay

The club maintains the decision was due to a new rule set by the incoming owners that all directors were to hold a minimum of 5% in shares. Neither Mr Penny, who served for 12 years, or Mr Keefe ever owned a stake in Liberty Stadium club.

Just saying!

Leigh Dineen was reappointed to the board without 5%. It was only the objection of the Trust after the event that caused a climbdown.

So the rule seems fairly fluid...
Today’s court case on 12:06 - Dec 16 with 4907 viewsVetchfielder

Today’s court case on 11:49 - Dec 16 by monmouth

As I understand it, nobody knows, and the sellers couldn't care less. That's one of the biggest outrages of their pathetic lies. Welcome to Delaware.

I wrote an email to the Trust a month ago asking them to ask the club if the Americans could provide a list of the shareholders of Swansea City Football LLC and their associated % holdings. You know, the shareholders that they said "was not a secret" at the Trust Forum but then chose not to tell us who they were.

The Trust have not yet responded to my email.

Proud to have been one of the 231

Today’s court case on 12:13 - Dec 16 with 4892 viewsWhiterockin

Today’s court case on 12:01 - Dec 16 by Bloodyhills

I have read that that is the case in Delware and, as you said, is why companies register there.

So how can you pass the "fit and proper owners test" if nobody actually knows who owns the club?
Today’s court case on 12:32 - Dec 16 with 4862 viewsmonmouth

Today’s court case on 12:13 - Dec 16 by Whiterockin

So how can you pass the "fit and proper owners test" if nobody actually knows who owns the club?

I assume the PL has been told, but this is the organisation that would pass Pol Pot as fit and proper.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Today’s court case on 12:43 - Dec 16 with 4845 viewslondonlisa2001

Today’s court case on 12:32 - Dec 16 by monmouth

I assume the PL has been told, but this is the organisation that would pass Pol Pot as fit and proper.

It only applies to those who own more than 10% of the beneficial interest in the club. That's Kaplan and Levien. So they must own c. 15% of the American company (or have companies which do).

No one else gets named or investigated. So there could be 10 people involved, who between them control 70% of the American company (and, therefore, control the club) and no one has a clue.

Which, as I said in the summer, makes the whole issue of tag rights interesting doesn't it...
Today’s court case on 12:53 - Dec 16 with 4833 viewsmonmouth

Today’s court case on 12:43 - Dec 16 by londonlisa2001

It only applies to those who own more than 10% of the beneficial interest in the club. That's Kaplan and Levien. So they must own c. 15% of the American company (or have companies which do).

No one else gets named or investigated. So there could be 10 people involved, who between them control 70% of the American company (and, therefore, control the club) and no one has a clue.

Which, as I said in the summer, makes the whole issue of tag rights interesting doesn't it...

It is beyond belief.

Those sellers are just beneath contempt. They should be beaten over the head with the disparity between their actions their own words remorselessly. A voice in the press is desperately needed here.

If I get time over the next week I'll try and draw up a 'Said' 'Did' simple table and send it to someone like Conn. It might only need half a dozen entries to get him interested.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Today’s court case on 13:19 - Dec 16 with 4804 viewsDarran

Seeing as I’m no expert in this company law directorship shit can I ask two stupid questions?

1. Would these ‘allegedly’ fake signed board meeting minutes have to be lodged anywhere?

2. Who would have written them out would it have been a lawyer or company secretary or what?

Login to get fewer ads

Today’s court case on 15:26 - Dec 16 with 4727 viewsPhil_S

Today’s court case on 13:19 - Dec 16 by Darran

Seeing as I’m no expert in this company law directorship shit can I ask two stupid questions?

1. Would these ‘allegedly’ fake signed board meeting minutes have to be lodged anywhere?

2. Who would have written them out would it have been a lawyer or company secretary or what?

The tryst should be all over this as the minutes will surely claim their representative was also in attendance
Today’s court case on 15:41 - Dec 16 with 4691 viewsSwanseajill

Today’s court case on 15:26 - Dec 16 by Phil_S

The tryst should be all over this as the minutes will surely claim their representative was also in attendance

Tryst......a secret meeting of lovers?
Today’s court case on 15:49 - Dec 16 with 4672 viewsDarran

Today’s court case on 15:26 - Dec 16 by Phil_S

Yes I agree. Shocking,absolutely shocking.

Someone who was in court told me that for a moment when Jenkins was giving evidence Farnell the lawyer had his head in his hands.

Today’s court case on 16:06 - Dec 16 with 4641 viewswhiterock

Today’s court case on 13:19 - Dec 16 by Darran

The company secretary would have written them but the company secretary (Steve Penny) wasn’t at the meeting, these minutes were concocted by Jenkins and possibly the lawyer
Today’s court case on 16:11 - Dec 16 with 4619 viewsDarran

Today’s court case on 16:06 - Dec 16 by whiterock

The company secretary would have written them but the company secretary (Steve Penny) wasn’t at the meeting, these minutes were concocted by Jenkins and possibly the lawyer

That’s even more interesting. Surely this should be in a criminal court?

Today’s court case on 16:27 - Dec 16 with 4583 viewsWingstandwood

Today’s court case on 16:11 - Dec 16 by Darran

That’s even more interesting. Surely this should be in a criminal court?

I'm thinking along those lines also, the most appalling and disgusting state of affairs! Jenkins is complete and utter lowlife scumbag filth. And? His merry gang of greedy moral-free voidoids, what with that other utter piece of complete and utter sh#t John Van Zweden going on Twitter-tweeting n' taunting "Only one HJ".

Says it all really! This is the bunch of scum-Trojan horse-impostors that infiltrated SCFC!

Argus!

Today’s court case on 16:35 - Dec 16 with 4567 viewsunion_jack

I can't believe what I'm reading here.

This is Swansea City, a model football club who could rightfully hold the moral high ground over other unscrupulous clubs including 'that lot'.

My God, how things have changed.

Money, the root of all evil so it seems.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Today’s court case on 15:11 - Dec 20 with 4298 viewsWhiterockin

Has this ended or still going on?
Today’s court case on 16:08 - Dec 20 with 4184 viewsherbie

Today’s court case on 15:11 - Dec 20 by Whiterockin

Has this ended or still going on?

My suspicion as it is no longer being reported is that a confidential settlement agreement was reached to stop any further details getting out.
Today’s court case on 16:26 - Dec 20 with 4128 viewsPozuelosSideys

If what's in this thread and what's been reported is true, then those new co-opted trust members really need to be turning some stones over because there will be more and more things to find buried away in the gutter.

I cannot believe they were greedy, thick, whatever enough to not pay them off. This is basic stuff. It looks like it's raised enough red flags now too.

Are the trust in a position to be able to raise a top to bottom audit of the club by an external independent ?

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Today’s court case on 17:08 - Dec 20 with 4034 viewsthenorthbankbog

I’ve been told there’s a journalist with dirt on the whole lot yanks, Jenkins & co and The Trust whose apparently dotting the I’s and crossing the T’s before releasing to press
Today’s court case on 17:11 - Dec 20 with 4017 viewsDarran

Today’s court case on 17:08 - Dec 20 by thenorthbankbog

I’ve been told there’s a journalist with dirt on the whole lot yanks, Jenkins & co and The Trust whose apparently dotting the I’s and crossing the T’s before releasing to press

Probably something to do with this my friend.

interesting tweet!!! by harryhpalmer 19 Dec 2017 19:26
https://twitter.com/Ashley_SCFC/status/943083204734537731

Today’s court case on 17:13 - Dec 20 with 4011 viewsthenorthbankbog

Today’s court case on 17:11 - Dec 20 by Darran

That’s the tip of the iceberg
Today’s court case on 18:03 - Dec 20 with 3944 viewsmax936

Today’s court case on 17:13 - Dec 20 by thenorthbankbog

That’s the tip of the iceberg

The time for the balloon to be sent up is long overdue, some are about to suffer the sweaty arse syndrome, just hope that if there's anything incriminating gone one then the participants get the full weight on the law dropped on their heads whoever they are.

Balloon not bubble ffs.
[Post edited 20 Dec 2017 18:28]

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Today’s court case on 18:19 - Dec 20 with 3893 viewsDewi1jack

Today’s court case on 17:11 - Dec 20 by Darran

Fuk me sideways.
If any of those predictions come true it's going to be interesting to say the least down the Morfa for the sell out bstards.
If it comes out that people on the trust board knew then there is going to be bedlam.

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Today’s court case on 18:45 - Dec 20 with 3854 viewsbluenile

Today’s court case on 13:35 - Dec 12 by londonlisa2001

You've made a handful of posts ever, three are slagging off the two in this case, one is moaning that the club have to provide pitches for the community (in return by the way , for a minuscule lease payment for taking over a £30m asset and even then, only when in the premier league).

Not like you have an agenda is it?

And people do give a 'flying fig' about this sort of thing. It's the difference between a community club that people can be proud of and a money making American owned business that has as much link to the community as KFC. The fact that people like you don't think it matters are exactly what's wrong with the club at the moment.

Well said, Lisa!!!

Open the ipod bay doors Hal

Today’s court case on 17:54 - Dec 22 with 3681 viewsWhiterockin

Anyone know the outcome of this case. Was it settled, adjourned or just a news blackout?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024