Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bucket Collection for Merthyr Town tomorrow 21:13 - Dec 12 with 3075 viewsSgorioFruit

i have been informed that there will be a bucket collection at tomorrow nights game v Man City to help save Merthyr Town FC.
The liberty stadium have given Merthyr Town permission to do this.

Would be great if any of you lot on here chucked in as little or whatever you could afford to help them out in thier time of struggling need.

Kind Regards

SgorioFruit

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Bucket Collection for Merthyr Town tomorrow on 21:26 - Dec 12 with 3053 viewsJackfath

IT would be even greater if someone who has made millions from the club donated a small percentage as a gesture of goodwill towards merthyr.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Bucket Collection for Merthyr Town tomorrow on 21:27 - Dec 12 with 3047 viewsswanforthemoney

What’s the backstory. Presumably they went belly up? What’s behind it?

I stand in the North Stand

Bucket Collection for Merthyr Town tomorrow on 21:29 - Dec 12 with 3036 viewspencoedjack

Bucket Collection for Merthyr Town tomorrow on 21:26 - Dec 12 by Jackfath

IT would be even greater if someone who has made millions from the club donated a small percentage as a gesture of goodwill towards merthyr.

Indeed it wouldn’t surprise me if the slime balls at our club charged Merthyr fans entry to do their collection

Jenkins out
Bucket Collection for Merthyr Town tomorrow on 21:29 - Dec 12 with 3036 viewsbuilthjack

I put £20 in to their just giving page. Happy to chuck some in tomorrow, as I am sure many others will. Fathy is right, the sellouts could all put at least a five figure sum in, with what they have made. They should remember the past. But won't.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Bucket Collection for Merthyr Town tomorrow on 21:31 - Dec 12 with 3029 viewsSgorioFruit

i 100% could not agree with you more matey

unfortunately them greedy barstewards with their millions couldn't give a toss about Merthyr Towns plight.
I have tweeted SCFC and told them to show their support.

So I say, instead of the average fan paying for match day programmes tomorrow and putting money in the americans pockets, lob it into the MTFC buckets instead.
Boycott the greed and help the need.

Bucket Collection for Merthyr Town tomorrow on 21:35 - Dec 12 with 3012 viewspencoedjack

Bucket Collection for Merthyr Town tomorrow on 21:31 - Dec 12 by SgorioFruit

i 100% could not agree with you more matey

unfortunately them greedy barstewards with their millions couldn't give a toss about Merthyr Towns plight.
I have tweeted SCFC and told them to show their support.

So I say, instead of the average fan paying for match day programmes tomorrow and putting money in the americans pockets, lob it into the MTFC buckets instead.
Boycott the greed and help the need.

Not pissing on your parade but isn’t Merthyr predicament caused by greedy owners ? Not as greedy as Jenkins & co but greedy all the same.

For the record I’ll chuck in the bucket
Bucket Collection for Merthyr Town tomorrow on 22:44 - Dec 12 with 2905 viewsmajorraglan

Agreed, but it wouldn’t cost them anything other than coach hire to send a team up for a friendly v Merthyr. I reckon it would also get a lot of kudos amongst the younger generation up the valleys and maybe push some to being Swans fans of tomorrow.
Bucket Collection for Merthyr Town tomorrow on 23:44 - Dec 12 with 2854 viewsJack_Kass

I thought they were fully owned by the fans, i.e a supporters trust?

Poll: FA Cup or Premier League

Login to get fewer ads

Bucket Collection for Merthyr Town tomorrow on 01:52 - Dec 13 with 2785 viewsLoyal

Listen we can all contribute to this.
Each and every one of us has a bucket or two, I've got three for fecks sake.
Come on its Xmas.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Bucket Collection for Merthyr Town tomorrow on 10:00 - Dec 13 with 2625 viewsWarwickHunt

Bucket Collection for Merthyr Town tomorrow on 22:44 - Dec 12 by majorraglan

Agreed, but it wouldn’t cost them anything other than coach hire to send a team up for a friendly v Merthyr. I reckon it would also get a lot of kudos amongst the younger generation up the valleys and maybe push some to being Swans fans of tomorrow.

Sanches, Routledge, Fer, Clucas and Carroll could all start...
Bucket Collection for Merthyr Town tomorrow on 10:48 - Dec 13 with 2572 viewsFlashberryjack

I'll be happy to donate to the collection, in a few years we may be in the same position.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Bucket Collection for Merthyr Town tomorrow on 18:29 - Dec 13 with 2433 viewsSgorioFruit

please remember to look out for those Merthyr fans that have travelled down tonight

Bucket Collection for Merthyr Town tomorrow on 18:48 - Dec 13 with 2413 viewsstevethejack

Bucket Collection for Merthyr Town tomorrow on 18:29 - Dec 13 by SgorioFruit

please remember to look out for those Merthyr fans that have travelled down tonight

One lad at the entrance to the car park from the dual carriageway. His bucket had my £4.21 change.
Bucket Collection for Merthyr Town tomorrow on 21:55 - Dec 13 with 2323 viewsOldjack

Money went in from myself and a few of the boys

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Bucket Collection for Merthyr Town tomorrow on 22:48 - Dec 13 with 2272 viewsSgorioFruit

well done lads,

Merthyr raised £1,254.50 tonight, and they are happy with the effort.

A quote from their forum said

'Swansea fans were brilliant and were very supportive'.

diolch yn fawr bois bach
[Post edited 13 Dec 2017 23:38]

Bucket Collection for Merthyr Town tomorrow on 00:10 - Dec 14 with 2206 viewsbuilthjack

Where were they?
Couldn't see a collector anywhere. Loads from the scout group though.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Bucket Collection for Merthyr Town tomorrow on 00:14 - Dec 14 with 2199 viewslifelong

Bucket Collection for Merthyr Town tomorrow on 00:10 - Dec 14 by builthjack

Where were they?
Couldn't see a collector anywhere. Loads from the scout group though.

There were a few on the slope down to the stadium opposite Rossi’s, also a couple inside the entrances to the West stand.
Bucket Collection for Merthyr Town tomorrow on 00:16 - Dec 14 with 2197 viewsbuilthjack

Bucket Collection for Merthyr Town tomorrow on 00:14 - Dec 14 by lifelong

There were a few on the slope down to the stadium opposite Rossi’s, also a couple inside the entrances to the West stand.

Thousands walking over the shaky bridge but only scout collectors along that route. None outside the south either

Bucket Collection for Merthyr Town tomorrow on 00:22 - Dec 14 with 2191 viewslifelong

Bucket Collection for Merthyr Town tomorrow on 00:16 - Dec 14 by builthjack

Thousands walking over the shaky bridge but only scout collectors along that route. None outside the south either

They should have had more boxes, a lot of fans were donating in the boxes I saw, I expected the total to be higher than that stated.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024