Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Why do so many asthmatics 09:12 - Dec 13 with 2445 viewsDarran

Become professional cyclists?

Cùnt should be stripped of everything.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Why do so many asthmatics on 09:39 - Dec 13 with 1864 viewsProfessor

Cycling is one of the recommended forms of exercise (and swimming) for asthmatics. Salbutamol and inhaled beclamethasone are no advantage.
Why do so many asthmatics on 09:41 - Dec 13 with 1863 viewsDarran

Why do so many asthmatics on 09:39 - Dec 13 by Professor

Cycling is one of the recommended forms of exercise (and swimming) for asthmatics. Salbutamol and inhaled beclamethasone are no advantage.

They’re all at it Prof just admit it.

Why do so many asthmatics on 09:43 - Dec 13 with 1858 viewsWarwickHunt

Why do so many asthmatics on 09:39 - Dec 13 by Professor

Do they make you go through red lights, ride on the pavement and generally act like a cünt?
Why do so many asthmatics on 10:18 - Dec 13 with 1818 viewsmonmouth

What they do is superhuman. Therefore they cheat.

Winners are the best dopers. It's so obvious but no one wants to admit it as it kills the golden goose. Other sports, eg Rugby (especially league) will be rife with it too. You just don't get that body shape and speed without it. Money and making political capital has killed true sport.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Why do so many asthmatics on 11:08 - Dec 13 with 1793 viewsBobby_Fischer

Why do so many asthmatics on 09:43 - Dec 13 by WarwickHunt

Do they make you go through red lights, ride on the pavement and generally act like a cünt?

...and ride in lines of f*cking 3 in the middle of the road, while I'm trying to enjoy my country drive on a Sunday!
[Post edited 13 Dec 2017 11:09]

Poll: Who should take over from Jenkins?

Why do so many asthmatics on 11:35 - Dec 13 with 1758 viewsNeath_Jack

Why do so many asthmatics on 11:08 - Dec 13 by Bobby_Fischer

...and ride in lines of f*cking 3 in the middle of the road, while I'm trying to enjoy my country drive on a Sunday!
[Post edited 13 Dec 2017 11:09]

With their funky, go faster, race replica, lycra clothing on. Grown f*cking men mind.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Why do so many asthmatics on 11:57 - Dec 13 with 1743 viewsunion_jack

Why do so many asthmatics on 11:35 - Dec 13 by Neath_Jack

With their funky, go faster, race replica, lycra clothing on. Grown f*cking men mind.

No different to replica shirts at the Liberty or any other football ground surely.

One reason for the replica shirts is that they tend to be more visible though in my cycling days I resisted the temptation and wore a high vis cycling jacket.

As for three abreast, although they are perfectly within their right to do it, it's the height lack of respect to other road users and gives cyclists a bad name.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Why do so many asthmatics on 12:10 - Dec 13 with 1725 viewsWarwickHunt

Why do so many asthmatics on 11:57 - Dec 13 by union_jack

No different to replica shirts at the Liberty or any other football ground surely.

One reason for the replica shirts is that they tend to be more visible though in my cycling days I resisted the temptation and wore a high vis cycling jacket.

As for three abreast, although they are perfectly within their right to do it, it's the height lack of respect to other road users and gives cyclists a bad name.

No they fûcking aren't - not on busy or narrow roads anyway.

Read the Highway Code. A novel idea for cyclists, I know.
Login to get fewer ads

Why do so many asthmatics on 12:15 - Dec 13 with 1707 viewsjackportis

Anyone noticed the sharp decline of cycle safety. Helmets on decline and lights. Should be a law passed. (And JP cycles)

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

Why do so many asthmatics on 12:16 - Dec 13 with 1707 viewsBatterseajack

Why do so many asthmatics on 12:10 - Dec 13 by WarwickHunt

No they fûcking aren't - not on busy or narrow roads anyway.

Read the Highway Code. A novel idea for cyclists, I know.

Two abreast is perfectly legal., three isn't though, unless your overtaking a pair of cyclists.

Motorists are saints aren't they, always driving to the highway code, never going through red lights, never speeding or using their phones at the wheel and always stopping after a collision....

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-42322526
Why do so many asthmatics on 12:32 - Dec 13 with 1684 viewsWarwickHunt

Why do so many asthmatics on 12:16 - Dec 13 by Batterseajack

Two abreast is perfectly legal., three isn't though, unless your overtaking a pair of cyclists.

Motorists are saints aren't they, always driving to the highway code, never going through red lights, never speeding or using their phones at the wheel and always stopping after a collision....

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-42322526

I've never seen a car go through a red light after it's been on for ten seconds. Have you?
Never seen a car without working lights at night either...

"never ride more than two abreast, and ride in single file on narrow or busy roads and when riding round bends"
Why do so many asthmatics on 12:44 - Dec 13 with 1670 viewsDarran

It’s not often Warwick is right but he’s spot on on this one.

Just about every single day of my life I see cyclists going through red lights. I don’t see car drivers in the same way and of course car drivers go through red lights but in no way is it similar.

Why do so many asthmatics on 13:05 - Dec 13 with 1643 viewsBobby_Fischer

The only time cyclists should be side-by-side horizontally across the road is if they are on a tandem and attempting a three point turn.

Why do so many asthmatics on 13:15 - Dec 13 with 1629 viewsHighjack

Why do so many asthmatics on 10:18 - Dec 13 by monmouth

Winners are the best dopers. It's so obvious but no one wants to admit it as it kills the golden goose. Other sports, eg Rugby (especially league) will be rife with it too. You just don't get that body shape and speed without it. Money and making political capital has killed true sport.

Are you sure they aren't just vegan?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Why do so many asthmatics on 13:17 - Dec 13 with 1626 viewsBobby_Fischer

Why do so many asthmatics on 13:15 - Dec 13 by Highjack

Are you sure they aren't just vegan?

It's a combination of being vegan and also when they take pictures with a Nikon P900 they look flatter and in better shape.

Why do so many asthmatics on 13:20 - Dec 13 with 1623 viewsHighjack

Black people should also make better cyclists because they have twitchy fibers and are genetically more dense. Black vegans are notoriously brilliant athletes.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Why do so many asthmatics on 14:01 - Dec 13 with 1579 viewsBatterseajack

Why do so many asthmatics on 12:32 - Dec 13 by WarwickHunt

I've never seen a car go through a red light after it's been on for ten seconds. Have you?

"never ride more than two abreast, and ride in single file on narrow or busy roads and when riding round bends"

Bet you never seen a speeding car or driver using a mobile at the wheel either?
Why do so many asthmatics on 14:04 - Dec 13 with 1574 viewsSir_Robin

Why do so many asthmatics on 12:32 - Dec 13 by WarwickHunt

And I've never seen a driver get seriously injured because of a cyclist cycling recklessly.
Why do so many asthmatics on 14:17 - Dec 13 with 1562 viewsBatterseajack

Why do so many asthmatics on 14:19 - Dec 13 with 1555 viewsDarran

Why do so many asthmatics on 14:17 - Dec 13 by Batterseajack

You don’t agree that cyclists abuse the Highway Code then?

Why do so many asthmatics on 14:37 - Dec 13 with 1540 viewsBatterseajack

Why do so many asthmatics on 14:19 - Dec 13 by Darran

You don’t agree that cyclists abuse the Highway Code then?

People using all modes of transport abuse the highway code. Its just that some chose to only single out cyclists.
Why do so many asthmatics on 14:38 - Dec 13 with 1537 viewsBobby_Fischer

Why do so many asthmatics on 14:17 - Dec 13 by Batterseajack

All that tells you is that cars/vans/buses are more robust than pedestrians and cyclists?

It doesn't tell you who was at fault?

Why do so many asthmatics on 14:43 - Dec 13 with 1534 viewsTheFranchise

Why do so many asthmatics on 10:18 - Dec 13 by monmouth

Every sport is rife.

Having more that his TUE allows is cheating. Increasing lung capacity and oxygen uptake through chemicals is cheating.
Why do so many asthmatics on 15:17 - Dec 13 with 1486 viewsWarwickHunt

Why do so many asthmatics on 14:01 - Dec 13 by Batterseajack

Bet you never seen a speeding car or driver using a mobile at the wheel either?

I saw some twát on a bicycle texting as he was going over a level crossing a few months ago.

Speeding is not quite the same as totally ignoring every aspect of the Highway Code is it? Ten minutes ago I pulled out of a car park and a cyclist rode off the pavement straight through the gates on the wrong side and I had to swerve to avoid the stupid cûnt.

Wouldn't have been a loss to the gene pool if he'd ended up under my wheels.
[Post edited 13 Dec 2017 15:32]
Why do so many asthmatics on 15:19 - Dec 13 with 1482 viewstrampie

Britain don't win much between Olympics and then scoop the medals when the games come around, oh aye.
On the road, a certain British team of mainly British riders dominate a European game, oh aye.

[Post edited 13 Dec 2017 17:18]

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024