Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Embarrassing 21:13 - Dec 13 with 7703 viewsParsSwans

That’s all yes it’s Man City yes we are poor yes they have a million times more to spend but I’m sure their players must have smelt honking as we refused to go near ten yards of them first time ever I walked out in a game ever pathetic lack of effort and we were afraid to get ten into them an absolute joke of a performance. We could have had a go tonight and still lost better gam enduring idiots around me clap Man City moves Christ any team could string 40 passes together if the opposition makes no attempt to get remotely near the ball.
Embarrassing on 21:24 - Dec 13 with 4566 viewsGeoffThom

There is no pride in the shirt anymore ,your right about putting a foot in though didn’t once look like roughing them up which in my opinion would have helped
Embarrassing on 21:26 - Dec 13 with 4552 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Embarrassing on 21:24 - Dec 13 by GeoffThom

There is no pride in the shirt anymore ,your right about putting a foot in though didn’t once look like roughing them up which in my opinion would have helped

Some fans have no pride either. The matchday thread is littered with some posting how 'We tried", "They're just too good" etc. It is sickening. Yes they are a better side but our performance and set up is unacceptable.

This should have been 7+ if Aguero didn't spend all game pissing about in front of goal.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Embarrassing on 21:32 - Dec 13 with 4476 viewsPozuelosSideys

Embarrassing on 21:26 - Dec 13 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Some fans have no pride either. The matchday thread is littered with some posting how 'We tried", "They're just too good" etc. It is sickening. Yes they are a better side but our performance and set up is unacceptable.

This should have been 7+ if Aguero didn't spend all game pissing about in front of goal.

To be honest Dwight. First 20 mins was ok. We had some shape and the odd threat on the counter.

Then we made at least 3 mistakes for the goals. All cheap. That killed any sort of game plan and heads dropped.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Embarrassing on 21:34 - Dec 13 with 4448 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Embarrassing on 21:32 - Dec 13 by PozuelosSideys

To be honest Dwight. First 20 mins was ok. We had some shape and the odd threat on the counter.

Then we made at least 3 mistakes for the goals. All cheap. That killed any sort of game plan and heads dropped.

There was no game plan. Sometimes we'd have a line of 5 midfielders, sometimes there was 3, sometimes we defended another way etc. There was no consistent plan. I'm sure they had 5+ clear cut chances before the 20th minute mark.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Embarrassing on 21:38 - Dec 13 with 4362 viewsphact0rri

We knew this coming in. but we look like we can't even compete against half of the teams in our league. No one even seemed to care there was a match on. Hard to be positive in performances like this. Coals in the lungs.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

Embarrassing on 21:39 - Dec 13 with 4357 viewsnierika

Sh!tty day but at least I just got to see Donkey Shelvey get his 2nd yellow card about 15 seconds before the final whistle! lol
Embarrassing on 21:39 - Dec 13 with 4348 viewsLandore_Jack

The game plan was "damage limitation", which went well.

#backtojack

Embarrassing on 21:39 - Dec 13 with 4347 viewsPozuelosSideys

Embarrassing on 21:34 - Dec 13 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

There was no game plan. Sometimes we'd have a line of 5 midfielders, sometimes there was 3, sometimes we defended another way etc. There was no consistent plan. I'm sure they had 5+ clear cut chances before the 20th minute mark.

Hmm.. Honestly, what i saw (or at least thought i saw) was actually a mildly acceptable counter attack game. At least it was far better than anything of that ilk for ages.

After they scored though, instead of playing the ball out (we made lots of mistakes with simple passes too) we resorted to just kicking it back to them. Then we folded as we were chasing.

Another thing ill never understand when playing teams like that; when teams clear the ball from the back, why do they hoof the ball upfield to the opposition and keep it in play? If theyre going long in a panic, boot it long and out of play. At least then it stops the oppositions flow a little bit.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Login to get fewer ads

Embarrassing on 21:41 - Dec 13 with 4306 viewsGeoffThom

I’m suprised nobody has been outside fairwood yet with a big Efing banner waiting for the players and staff to arrive ,WITH YOUVE NO PRIDE IN OUR SHIRT AND MOST OF YOU ARENT FIT TO WEAR IT ,Jesus I hate meekly giving up games
[Post edited 13 Dec 2017 21:43]
Embarrassing on 21:54 - Dec 13 with 4097 viewsOldjack

Boys,when we go shopping in home bargains and them in Harrods ,not to mention having one of the best managers in the world , what the fuk do you expect

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Embarrassing on 21:55 - Dec 13 with 4075 viewsswan65split

Citeh are a very good team and will win the league, but sadly it showed how far we have dropped, our attack in the 86tth min showed that.
we are on the back foot tactic wise all the time and have just lost that attacking mode.
Time for HJ and PC to go...and its WELL OVERDUE!!!!!
Embarrassing on 21:56 - Dec 13 with 4054 viewsSmellyplumz

My only surprise is that it wasn't 14-0

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Embarrassing on 21:57 - Dec 13 with 4051 viewsOldjack

Embarrassing on 21:55 - Dec 13 by swan65split

Citeh are a very good team and will win the league, but sadly it showed how far we have dropped, our attack in the 86tth min showed that.
we are on the back foot tactic wise all the time and have just lost that attacking mode.
Time for HJ and PC to go...and its WELL OVERDUE!!!!!

we did ok up until they scored their first

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Embarrassing on 21:58 - Dec 13 with 4031 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Not a yellow card in sight

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Embarrassing on 22:00 - Dec 13 with 3978 viewsFireboy2

Imo the only way we will stay up is if we sack PC sooner rather later,get another in before january so that he can see where he thinks we should strengthen then get the players he wants

But cant see any of that happening and thats why we will go down
Embarrassing on 22:03 - Dec 13 with 3923 viewsLandore_Jack

The players were waving the white flag from the beginning.

#backtojack

Embarrassing on 22:04 - Dec 13 with 3906 viewscostalotta

Embarrassing on 21:39 - Dec 13 by Landore_Jack

The game plan was "damage limitation", which went well.

In which was was that damage limitation?

Bournemouth, West Ham, West Brom, Brighton, Huddersfield all did better by some way and all lost by less goals and all gave it a good go.

Only two can hold their heads up... Mesa and bony. That is all.
Embarrassing on 22:06 - Dec 13 with 3873 viewsLandore_Jack

Embarrassing on 22:04 - Dec 13 by costalotta

In which was was that damage limitation?

Bournemouth, West Ham, West Brom, Brighton, Huddersfield all did better by some way and all lost by less goals and all gave it a good go.

Only two can hold their heads up... Mesa and bony. That is all.

Yep, hence the sarcastic comment.

#backtojack

Embarrassing on 22:09 - Dec 13 with 3817 viewsGeoffThom

No yellows tells it's own story ,absolutely no pride or fight ,rough them up like a cup tie put them right off their stride but no not us stand off and admire 😡😡
Embarrassing on 22:09 - Dec 13 with 3817 viewscostalotta

Embarrassing on 22:06 - Dec 13 by Landore_Jack

Yep, hence the sarcastic comment.

Apologies. I didn't realise you were being sarky
Embarrassing on 22:10 - Dec 13 with 3800 viewsFireboy2

Embarrassing on 22:09 - Dec 13 by GeoffThom

No yellows tells it's own story ,absolutely no pride or fight ,rough them up like a cup tie put them right off their stride but no not us stand off and admire 😡😡

This big fcuking style
Embarrassing on 22:13 - Dec 13 with 3757 viewsSmellyplumz

The whole club is an embarrassment.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Embarrassing on 22:17 - Dec 13 with 3675 viewsSwanLuke

Don’t think I can take much more of this defensive negative crap. Our players look terrified and have been brainwashed into keeping their shape. No movement, no pace and zero fight.
Embarrassing on 22:20 - Dec 13 with 3618 viewsSwansea93

Huddersfield gave them a go, we just haven't got any fighters, our team has no balls.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Embarrassing on 22:23 - Dec 13 with 3563 viewsmonmouth

This is what I expected the first season to be like. The fact thatwe have chucked everything precious away to line a bunch of c***s pockets and get to this brings up the bile in my throat.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024