Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Where is our fight to get Jenkins out 21:55 - Dec 13 with 4370 viewsowainglyndwr

Plastic fans totally plastic.
Where is our fight to get Jenkins out on 22:18 - Dec 13 with 2511 viewsSwansea93

Huw Jenkins is laughing, failed attempts from the 'fans' to turn on him have gone tits up, no threat whatsoever.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Where is our fight to get Jenkins out on 22:33 - Dec 13 with 2413 viewsjack2jack

Apathy rules! I'm guessing that most fans think we are going to dig ourselves out of the sh!t season after season,trouble is we've had the last throw of the dice,unless we do it again of course! ATM it doesn't look good!
Where is our fight to get Jenkins out on 22:34 - Dec 13 with 2403 viewsGaryjack

What the fvck have you both done then?
Where is our fight to get Jenkins out on 22:36 - Dec 13 with 2384 viewsGeoffThom

We’re resigned to our fate I think ,apathy’s set in
Where is our fight to get Jenkins out on 22:39 - Dec 13 with 2351 viewsLandore_Jack

The majority of fans don't care about Jenkins and the Trust is too busy building bridges with the Yanks.

#backtojack

Where is our fight to get Jenkins out on 22:43 - Dec 13 with 2315 viewsGaryjack

Where is our fight to get Jenkins out on 22:36 - Dec 13 by GeoffThom

We’re resigned to our fate I think ,apathy’s set in

Says the guy who's resigned himself to our fate and apathy has set in.
Where is our fight to get Jenkins out on 22:52 - Dec 13 with 2250 viewswhoflungdung

Truth is Gary, listening to it ,crowd is dead, utterly devoid of even anger

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

Where is our fight to get Jenkins out on 22:53 - Dec 13 with 2249 viewsGeoffThom

Where is our fight to get Jenkins out on 22:43 - Dec 13 by Garyjack

Says the guy who's resigned himself to our fate and apathy has set in.

Oh did I say I had ,your good aren’t you ,I’ve no crystal ball but I tell you what it will be no easy gimme to win at least 9 games between now and the end of the season ,so read what you will into that one
Login to get fewer ads

Where is our fight to get Jenkins out on 23:00 - Dec 13 with 2202 viewsowainglyndwr

Where is our fight to get Jenkins out on 22:34 - Dec 13 by Garyjack

What the fvck have you both done then?

I have vented my anger.
During games.
After supporting this club from the 70s and through the Petty years.
There now seems to be people like you .
maybe us older fans should turn our backs on the club and leave the happy clappies to get on with it.
The Yanks have put in Phuk all.into this club them and Jenkins have drained money and now in a situation to have a championship team at best.
Ho and a clueless manager
Where is our fight to get Jenkins out on 23:02 - Dec 13 with 2195 viewsheadcleaner

I think it might finally change after we lose to Everton then fail to beat palace that might be the tipping point.
Where is our fight to get Jenkins out on 23:02 - Dec 13 with 2184 viewsSwansea93

Where is our fight to get Jenkins out on 23:02 - Dec 13 by headcleaner

I think it might finally change after we lose to Everton then fail to beat palace that might be the tipping point.

When it's all to late.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Where is our fight to get Jenkins out on 23:08 - Dec 13 with 2141 viewswhoflungdung

Fans need to turn on the manager ,players and board not on each other .
Remember that Garyjack

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

Where is our fight to get Jenkins out on 23:09 - Dec 13 with 2131 viewsGaryjack

Where is our fight to get Jenkins out on 22:53 - Dec 13 by GeoffThom

Oh did I say I had ,your good aren’t you ,I’ve no crystal ball but I tell you what it will be no easy gimme to win at least 9 games between now and the end of the season ,so read what you will into that one

Oh shut up you fvckin clown!
Where is our fight to get Jenkins out on 23:16 - Dec 13 with 2084 viewsGaryjack

Where is our fight to get Jenkins out on 23:00 - Dec 13 by owainglyndwr

I have vented my anger.
During games.
After supporting this club from the 70s and through the Petty years.
There now seems to be people like you .
maybe us older fans should turn our backs on the club and leave the happy clappies to get on with it.
The Yanks have put in Phuk all.into this club them and Jenkins have drained money and now in a situation to have a championship team at best.
Ho and a clueless manager

Yippee fvckin doo! Shut up you fool, you haven't a clue what you are talking about man! Keyboard warrior expecting everyone else to do something about it while you do fvck all yourself! If i'm wrong, tell me, what are you doing or prepared to do?
Where is our fight to get Jenkins out on 23:23 - Dec 13 with 2039 viewsGaryjack

Where is our fight to get Jenkins out on 23:08 - Dec 13 by whoflungdung

Fans need to turn on the manager ,players and board not on each other .
Remember that Garyjack

Who are you going to turn on Rich? Tell us please that apart from trying to direct others what they should or shouldn't be doing. WHAT THE FVCK ARE YOU GOING TO DO? I'll tell you what you're going to do, Piss all, so shut the fvck up until you are ready to do something!

Don't call me out you cheeky fvcker!
[Post edited 13 Dec 2017 23:25]
Where is our fight to get Jenkins out on 23:25 - Dec 13 with 2015 viewsowainglyndwr

Where is our fight to get Jenkins out on 23:16 - Dec 13 by Garyjack

Yippee fvckin doo! Shut up you fool, you haven't a clue what you are talking about man! Keyboard warrior expecting everyone else to do something about it while you do fvck all yourself! If i'm wrong, tell me, what are you doing or prepared to do?

Who the Phuk do you think you are fool.
No keyboard warrior I will be happy to meet you before the next home game if you want to descuss.
Do you think this club is run right ?
Players . Manager and owners
Where is our fight to get Jenkins out on 23:35 - Dec 13 with 1977 viewsGaryjack

Where is our fight to get Jenkins out on 23:25 - Dec 13 by owainglyndwr

Who the Phuk do you think you are fool.
No keyboard warrior I will be happy to meet you before the next home game if you want to descuss.
Do you think this club is run right ?
Players . Manager and owners

I'll meet anyone anywhere anytime to discuss our club as i have done many times in the past sunshine, but to call our fanbase plastics when you have done fvck all yourself shows you up as a bit of a fvcking idiot if i'm honest! Tell me, what the fvck have you done or are prepared to do about it, because i'll tell you something now. I have done and will do again more than you ever have, from the Petty era and now instead of criticising others from my fvckin keyboard! Piss off.
Where is our fight to get Jenkins out on 23:43 - Dec 13 with 1937 viewsowainglyndwr

Where is our fight to get Jenkins out on 23:35 - Dec 13 by Garyjack

I'll meet anyone anywhere anytime to discuss our club as i have done many times in the past sunshine, but to call our fanbase plastics when you have done fvck all yourself shows you up as a bit of a fvcking idiot if i'm honest! Tell me, what the fvck have you done or are prepared to do about it, because i'll tell you something now. I have done and will do again more than you ever have, from the Petty era and now instead of criticising others from my fvckin keyboard! Piss off.

OK big bollox see you in the Alma next week
Where is our fight to get Jenkins out on 23:44 - Dec 13 with 1928 viewsBenJ94

I'll happily part take in any protest, meeting etc anyone know what car Cock nose drives? I know some boys who'd Nick his dusties. Jokes aside, this can not continue, something needs to be done.
Where is our fight to get Jenkins out on 23:44 - Dec 13 with 1928 viewsGeoffThom

Where is our fight to get Jenkins out on 23:09 - Dec 13 by Garyjack

Oh shut up you fvckin clown!

And that’s the best you got ,hmmm righto 😂😂😂😂
Where is our fight to get Jenkins out on 23:49 - Dec 13 with 1893 viewsGaryjack

Where is our fight to get Jenkins out on 23:43 - Dec 13 by owainglyndwr

OK big bollox see you in the Alma next week

I don't usually frequent gay bars Steve, but i'll make an exception for you!
Where is our fight to get Jenkins out on 23:54 - Dec 13 with 1871 viewsGaryjack

Where is our fight to get Jenkins out on 23:44 - Dec 13 by GeoffThom

And that’s the best you got ,hmmm righto 😂😂😂😂

Geoff, Stop posting for the sake of it mate, because i'm sure i speak for most when i say you're full of shit!
Where is our fight to get Jenkins out on 23:59 - Dec 13 with 1842 viewsGeoffThom

Where is our fight to get Jenkins out on 23:54 - Dec 13 by Garyjack

Geoff, Stop posting for the sake of it mate, because i'm sure i speak for most when i say you're full of shit!

Ooh and your the font of all knowledge are you ––––– thought so ! By what you’ve posted so far you must be around 16 ,because your failing badly 🙄
Where is our fight to get Jenkins out on 00:02 - Dec 14 with 1826 viewsGaryjack

Where is our fight to get Jenkins out on 23:59 - Dec 13 by GeoffThom

Ooh and your the font of all knowledge are you ––––– thought so ! By what you’ve posted so far you must be around 16 ,because your failing badly 🙄

I refer you back to my last post.
Where is our fight to get Jenkins out on 00:04 - Dec 14 with 1819 viewsGeoffThom

Where is our fight to get Jenkins out on 00:02 - Dec 14 by Garyjack

I refer you back to my last post.

Go to bed sonny your boring me now
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024