Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
David Silva 21:59 - Dec 13 with 2771 views34dfgdf54

I know I’ll probably get pelters as it’s not the time, but what a player that guy is. Run the show.
David Silva on 22:01 - Dec 13 with 2750 viewsLeonWasGod

He's no Jordan Ayew that's for sure
David Silva on 22:01 - Dec 13 with 2746 viewsFireboy2

He wouldnt have if someone had given the little cvnt a good kick early on
David Silva on 22:05 - Dec 13 with 2686 viewsRobert

One of the best midfielder that has played in the Premier League.
David Silva on 22:07 - Dec 13 with 2666 viewsOldjack

he might make our bench

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

David Silva on 22:10 - Dec 13 with 2632 viewsGeoffThom

I thought Mesa man marked Messi off the park once why not give the same job tonight
David Silva on 22:36 - Dec 13 with 2475 viewsSTID2017

David Silva on 22:10 - Dec 13 by GeoffThom

I thought Mesa man marked Messi off the park once why not give the same job tonight

That idiot of a ref would have sent him off just for daring to look at Silva the wrong way.

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

David Silva on 22:41 - Dec 13 with 2427 viewsDarran

He was better than tonight in our first game in the Prem.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

David Silva on 22:44 - Dec 13 with 2395 viewsicecoldjack

Yes but that would fook up clements "shape" mun !

Never mind they were running rings around us and Silva was finding spaces all over, wonderful player but he would struggle to get into a Clement team .
Login to get fewer ads

David Silva on 22:46 - Dec 13 with 2377 viewsjack2jack

One of the best I've seen at The Liberty in recent times,class act.
David Silva on 22:57 - Dec 13 with 2304 viewsLeonWasGod

Aguerro went past Mesa as though he didn't exist, so I doubt it would have made any difference.
David Silva on 23:02 - Dec 13 with 2262 viewsGeoffThom

It’s an interesting thought,that no man marking goes on anymore ? Could we have tried man marking silva and De Bruyne and seen were it got us ,just curiosity?
David Silva on 23:10 - Dec 13 with 2187 viewsRancid

I'm getting a bit pissed off with all this Mesa nonsense and how good some say he is.He's to some the reason we're in the shit we're in, just by not playing him.He ain't up to it and 11m might be loose change to someone like City but to us it's a marquee signing and another flop at that.

He's a character, looks a bit unorthodox in appearance but Las Palmas' star man.Cosmic.
David Silva on 23:26 - Dec 13 with 2102 viewsAngelRangelQS

As much as I hate admiring opposition players especially after they’ve given us a tuning, it’s hard not to be in awe of Silva
David Silva on 23:27 - Dec 13 with 2094 views34dfgdf54

David Silva on 23:10 - Dec 13 by Rancid

I'm getting a bit pissed off with all this Mesa nonsense and how good some say he is.He's to some the reason we're in the shit we're in, just by not playing him.He ain't up to it and 11m might be loose change to someone like City but to us it's a marquee signing and another flop at that.

He's a character, looks a bit unorthodox in appearance but Las Palmas' star man.Cosmic.

He was by far our best player tonight. No one else came close.
David Silva on 23:57 - Dec 13 with 2032 viewsbermudajack

David Silva on 23:27 - Dec 13 by 34dfgdf54

Clements shape let us down tonight, the defensive line and midfield line was rigid and too far from each other...

De Byrne & Silva exploited this GAP time and time agin, yet no defenders or midfielders could react to it and they were rigid in their shape..

The first two goals were very poor goals and Fab must hold his hands up for both... this killed the game early doors, the rest was a training exercise for them, we were clueless in both approach and tactical change...

champions League manager Vs Non League Manager tonight

Poll: Priority for new manager?

David Silva on 00:01 - Dec 14 with 2016 viewsDarran

Best player in a 4-0 defeat? Hurrah for Rocky.

David Silva on 00:02 - Dec 14 with 2015 viewsRancid

And still nowhere near good enough to what we've signed from Spain before and for half the price.

You're his number 1 fan I know but he's just another Canas who will be gone and forgotten before the end of the season.Try not to get too attached.
David Silva on 04:22 - Dec 14 with 1874 viewsDewi1jack

David Silva on 22:07 - Dec 13 by Oldjack

he might make our bench

Nah.
Silva's far too defensively minded for Clems "balls to the wall" attacking style.
Would slow down the attack with his constant stopping to look for a player to pass to.

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

David Silva on 06:07 - Dec 14 with 1819 viewsTownhill_Hilton

No team has been able to live with Man City this year.
It could have been 10, and they were playing in cruise mode.
Not one of our players would make their bench.
Our proposed budget to buy in January, wouldn't be half enough for any of them.
It is not a level playing field, and we have no show of getting anything close to the class we need to compete.
Not a lot to enjoy at the moment, and not a lot to look forward to in the future.
At what point do we say, I'd enjoy being in the Championship better than this. Being a whipping boy every week is soul destroying.
Where is the fun in constantly fighting relegation of a league we have no show of competing in.
David Silva on 06:40 - Dec 14 with 1771 views34dfgdf54

David Silva on 00:01 - Dec 14 by Darran

Best player in a 4-0 defeat? Hurrah for Rocky.

Just saying he’s the least of our problems, how he’s getting singled out on here is beyond me.
David Silva on 06:50 - Dec 14 with 1742 viewsDr_Winston

David Silva on 23:57 - Dec 13 by bermudajack

Clements shape let us down tonight, the defensive line and midfield line was rigid and too far from each other...

De Byrne & Silva exploited this GAP time and time agin, yet no defenders or midfielders could react to it and they were rigid in their shape..

The first two goals were very poor goals and Fab must hold his hands up for both... this killed the game early doors, the rest was a training exercise for them, we were clueless in both approach and tactical change...

champions League manager Vs Non League Manager tonight

Absolutely this.

City bisected our defensive lines with impunity last night and Clement had absolutely no answer to it. All they had to do was drop off a yard or two and they suddenly had three or four players free with just the defence to go. Guardiola must have thought that Christmas had come early.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

David Silva on 08:42 - Dec 14 with 1634 viewsbyron

Some Man City fans are hailing him as there best ever player, which says a hell of a lot. Worth the admission money alone just to see him operate. Probably unfortunate that he has always been in the shadow of other Spanish players who ply there trade in Spain.

Benny

David Silva on 11:11 - Dec 14 with 1543 viewsMesaEsDios

Mesa was almost as good as Silva last night. His unique skillset would see him slot in seamlessly at Man City. He is that good. All Swansea fans should know this by now.
David Silva on 11:21 - Dec 14 with 1518 viewsDarran

David Silva on 11:11 - Dec 14 by MesaEsDios

Mesa was almost as good as Silva last night. His unique skillset would see him slot in seamlessly at Man City. He is that good. All Swansea fans should know this by now.

David Silva on 11:22 - Dec 14 with 1513 views34dfgdf54

David Silva on 11:11 - Dec 14 by MesaEsDios

Trolling.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024