Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Naughton is sh&t 22:59 - Dec 13 with 2787 viewsangryjack

Watch motd he a joke
[Post edited 13 Dec 2017 23:04]

Naughtiness is sh&t on 23:01 - Dec 13 with 2326 viewsLeonWasGod

Naughtiness is sh*t?

There's a word for that - scatalogical or something. Loyal will probably know.
Naughtiness is sh&t on 23:02 - Dec 13 with 2301 viewsjack2jack

Naughtiness is sh&t on 23:01 - Dec 13 by LeonWasGod

Naughtiness is sh*t?

There's a word for that - scatalogical or something. Loyal will probably know.

I think he means Naughton

Naughton is sh&t on 23:07 - Dec 13 with 2245 viewsPatchesOHoulihan

We've got much bigger problems than Kyle Naughton

This is Patches O'Houlihan saying "Take care of your balls, and they'll take care of you."

Naughton is sh&t on 23:07 - Dec 13 with 2244 viewsSwansea93

The whole team is sh!te, pointless picking one player.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Naughtiness is sh&t on 23:11 - Dec 13 with 2219 viewsLeonWasGod

Naughtiness is sh&t on 23:02 - Dec 13 by jack2jack

I think he means Naughton

I know, but it made me chuckle. It's either that or cry.

Naughton's just slow of decision. We were warned by Spurs fans and it's obvious why he didn't make it there.
Naughton is sh&t on 23:11 - Dec 13 with 2218 viewsangryjack

Naughton is sh&t on 23:07 - Dec 13 by Swansea93

The whole team is sh!te, pointless picking one player.

Naughton is consistently sh#t,how he a premier league player beats me.the bloke costs us time and time again watch motd
Naughtiness is sh&t on 23:14 - Dec 13 with 2183 viewsjack2jack

Naughtiness is sh&t on 23:11 - Dec 13 by LeonWasGod

I know, but it made me chuckle. It's either that or cry.

Naughton's just slow of decision. We were warned by Spurs fans and it's obvious why he didn't make it there.

Look on the bright side it can't be any worse than it is already
Naughtiness is sh&t on 23:21 - Dec 13 with 2152 viewsLeonWasGod

Naughtiness is sh&t on 23:14 - Dec 13 by jack2jack

Look on the bright side it can't be any worse than it is already

True. Short of doing a Derby and not getting any more points. I don't think that will happen.

Sh*t season though, but it's been coming.
Login to get fewer ads

Naughton is sh&t on 23:28 - Dec 13 with 2108 viewsicecoldjack

Naughton is sh&t on 23:11 - Dec 13 by angryjack

Naughton is consistently sh#t,how he a premier league player beats me.the bloke costs us time and time again watch motd

Our defence while looking shaky now and again is overall decent enough at this level, the goal difference(apart from tonight) shows this. It was the reason we escaped last year enabling Siggy and llorente to nick us points, Naughton is doing ok for me, it would be great to upgrade but we don't seem to do that kind of thing anymore so best just try and support the boy best we can.

As said above, our problems are further up the field, no golas,no creative spark,no pace,no power, no leaders apart from Bony .
Naughtiness is sh&t on 23:33 - Dec 13 with 2087 viewsjack2jack

Naughtiness is sh&t on 23:21 - Dec 13 by LeonWasGod

True. Short of doing a Derby and not getting any more points. I don't think that will happen.

Sh*t season though, but it's been coming.

To be honest I didn't think it would be this bad,can't see where any improvement is coming from.I mean PC in one of his post match interviews seemed in awe of City,and there didn't seem to be any fight in the team either,I dunno.
Naughton is sh&t on 23:36 - Dec 13 with 2075 viewsRiscaJack

Naughton is sh&t on 23:28 - Dec 13 by icecoldjack

Our defence while looking shaky now and again is overall decent enough at this level, the goal difference(apart from tonight) shows this. It was the reason we escaped last year enabling Siggy and llorente to nick us points, Naughton is doing ok for me, it would be great to upgrade but we don't seem to do that kind of thing anymore so best just try and support the boy best we can.

As said above, our problems are further up the field, no golas,no creative spark,no pace,no power, no leaders apart from Bony .

This.

We played against Man City today and Fab gave them two, was no coming back from that. I’m not Naughton’s biggest fan but he’s not the problem, Ollson has been the weaker of the two full backs by a distance.

We’re f*cked because we have a shocking manager and our recruitment team (HJ) has done nothing to replace two players who supplied 90% of our goals. No improvement on wingers, or in the 10 role. What is telling for me is how slow we are all over the park, I bet we could put our quickest player out of our starting XI today, against City’s slowest, probably Otamendi (?) in a face, and the latter would win by a few lengths.

JENKINS OUT

Naughtiness is sh&t on 23:37 - Dec 13 with 2073 viewsCroftyjack

Naughtiness is sh&t on 23:33 - Dec 13 by jack2jack

To be honest I didn't think it would be this bad,can't see where any improvement is coming from.I mean PC in one of his post match interviews seemed in awe of City,and there didn't seem to be any fight in the team either,I dunno.

Yes just seen PC on MOTD and my thoughts were that he secretly enjoyed that as you say in awe!
Not what I would want from my team as a manager...bit of blood and thunder would have been nice but team is full of shithouses.
Naughtiness is sh&t on 23:42 - Dec 13 with 2058 viewsjack2jack

Naughtiness is sh&t on 23:37 - Dec 13 by Croftyjack

Yes just seen PC on MOTD and my thoughts were that he secretly enjoyed that as you say in awe!
Not what I would want from my team as a manager...bit of blood and thunder would have been nice but team is full of shithouses.

I know it's Citeh! But we could have got in their faces a bit more.
I knew if we went one or two down that was it.
Naughton is sh&t on 23:45 - Dec 13 with 2045 viewsangryjack

It's not because our defenders are good it's because we are defending as a team tight midfield lying deep it's hard to break down its not because we got good defenders it's because Clement is so negative and plays 11men behind ball..
Naughton is sh&t on 23:59 - Dec 13 with 2008 viewsangryjack

It's not because as you say we got nothing up front it's the way we set up as a team Clement goes out not to lose rather than win,and by doing so gets our attacking players sitting tight and deep,,said it all last year when he wanted our wingers such as Montero to defend first rather than attack the full back,in my eyes a winger job is to get at the full back and get crossed in but he so negative he rather our players with flair defend first,thats why we look like we got nothing I believe under different guidance them players would look good players again

Naughton is sh&t on 00:14 - Dec 14 with 1968 viewsRancid

He's limited and no better than Jazz Richards.We've more pressing issues than Naughton atm though.
Naughton is sh&t on 05:48 - Dec 14 with 1808 viewsicecoldjack

Naughton is sh&t on 23:45 - Dec 13 by angryjack

It's not because our defenders are good it's because we are defending as a team tight midfield lying deep it's hard to break down its not because we got good defenders it's because Clement is so negative and plays 11men behind ball..

I never said its because our defenders are good , i said it's because our defense is good !

No doubt and it's clear to see that Clements shape is rigid in numbers and falls into place to shield the back 4 but all teams do that .

I would agree that clements team is far too negative, think his early season caution will mean us going down but like said before, it's not down to Naughton . Not the best player but thats the best we have and Huw aint suddenly going to change that so no point in constantly moaning about Naughton may as well just try and get behind him ,

We've seen how hard it is to get the balance correct. Bradley to Clement is a perfect example, F
Naughton is sh&t on 05:52 - Dec 14 with 1807 viewsicecoldjack

Naughton is sh&t on 23:45 - Dec 13 by angryjack

I never said its because our defenders are good , i said it's because our defense is good !

No doubt and it's clear to see that Clements shape is rigid in numbers and falls into place to shield the back 4 but all teams do that .

I would agree that clements team is far too negative, think his early season caution will mean us going down but like said before, it's not down to Naughton . Not the best player but thats the best we have and Huw aint suddenly going to change that so no point in constantly moaning about Naughton may as well just try and get behind him ,

We've seen how hard it is to get the balance correct. Bradley to Clement is a perfect example, the defense overall as a unit is not bad at all though of course clements shape will dictate an element of that

Naughton is sh&t on 06:38 - Dec 14 with 1755 viewsDr_Winston

Sterling has been on fire lately but didn't get much out of him. If you think Naughton was our biggest problem yesterday you've got issues.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Naughton is sh&t on 09:11 - Dec 14 with 1652 viewsnantywatcher

Naughton is sh&t on 06:38 - Dec 14 by Dr_Winston

Sterling has been on fire lately but didn't get much out of him. If you think Naughton was our biggest problem yesterday you've got issues.

Spot on. Naughton did well last night against a £50+ million winger who's on fire at the moment. This forum is infested with posters who are so bigoted against certain players they create their own personalised version of events that has nothing to do with reality.
Naughton is sh&t on 12:26 - Dec 14 with 1534 viewsDr_Winston

Naughton is sh&t on 09:11 - Dec 14 by nantywatcher

Spot on. Naughton did well last night against a £50+ million winger who's on fire at the moment. This forum is infested with posters who are so bigoted against certain players they create their own personalised version of events that has nothing to do with reality.

Naughton especially.

Is he a great player? No. Clearly not. He's not really as good as Rangel was in his prime. Is he capable of doing a job? Yeah. Pretty much. Doesn't stop him being one of the first ones to get it n the neck when we lose, even if he was one of our better performers as he was last night.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Naughton is sh&t on 12:35 - Dec 14 with 1505 viewsangryjack

Naughton is sh&t on 12:26 - Dec 14 by Dr_Winston

Naughton especially.

Is he a great player? No. Clearly not. He's not really as good as Rangel was in his prime. Is he capable of doing a job? Yeah. Pretty much. Doesn't stop him being one of the first ones to get it n the neck when we lose, even if he was one of our better performers as he was last night.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Better performers do me a favour, should been tight to silver for first goal,loses his concentration constantly and ball watches then tries to make up when too late,the bloke is s,hit and Clement can do one too,hes turned good players to average and average players to s%it,i believe under different guidance we wouldn't be a bad side,we didn't have a brilliant side when promoted but had a system and style of play that if someone stepped out someone stepping in would do just a good job,this tw@t has taken every bit of flair and confidence out of each player and team
Naughtiness is sh&t on 12:51 - Dec 14 with 1479 viewsSwanjaxs

Naughtiness is sh&t on 23:37 - Dec 13 by Croftyjack

If it's blood and thunder you want from our manager then Clement should look 40 odd miles down the M4 for a bit of advice.... I gave up listening to Paul Clement's lame ramblings weeks ago, we are sleepwalking into the Championship with a group of players who couldn't give a toss
[Post edited 14 Dec 2017 12:52]

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: First through the door for cash..

Naughton is sh&t on 13:48 - Dec 14 with 1418 viewswhoflungdung

No,he gets it because he cannot tackle, pass nor cross a ball. It's a given his marker loses him

We ve the worse full backs in PL

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

Naughton is sh&t on 14:30 - Dec 14 with 1364 viewsicecoldjack

Naughton is sh&t on 13:48 - Dec 14 by whoflungdung

No,he gets it because he cannot tackle, pass nor cross a ball. It's a given his marker loses him

We ve the worse full backs in PL

Yet the worst culprit of losing his man and not putting in tackles is Mawson but everyone thinks he's great because he does a cryuff turn and then boots it 40 m up field or tries a cross field pass thats normally 10ft over a players head straight into touch.

We all know Naughton isn't the greatest but everything yet again points to Huw and Co. theres been no strengthening of key positions for years, Naughton has tended to play under most managers here so they can't all be wrong.

May as well lay off a bit and concentrate our fury against Huw and Co. IMO.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2019